Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2013, 12:08 PM   #256
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

aren't they already?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #257
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Like I said, there seems to be little correlation in any data that suggests that whether or not a state is considered Liberal or Conservative affects the homicide rate. Some "Conservative" states have high homicide rates relative to "Liberal" states.and vice-versa.

You are going to believe what you are going to believe. If you want to believe that the Mexican drug cartels are a major factor in the homicide rates in the U.S., feel free to do so. Haven't seen too much support for your hypotheses from others but that's okay.

If you want to believe that gangs are responsible for the majority of the crimes in the U.S., feel free to do so. To me IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO IS COMMITTING THE CRIMES. What matters is understanding that we have a crime problem in the U.S., particulary regarding homicides, and what, if anything can be done to lower the crime rate.

So far, all you've done is bitch and moan and blame something called "Libertards" for all the ills in the U.S. How about your opinion as to what can be done.
A belief founded on authoritative studies, reports and findings, Speedy, unlike your unsupported POV.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...eat-assessment
Your -- and other libertard -- belief that disarming law abiding citizens is going to disarm the criminal element is a Kool Aid sucking pipe dream, Speedy. BTW, regarding 'who' is committing the crimes: it's not the law abiding citizens, Speedy. It's the criminals like Little Rowdy in Chicago that pathetic PC libertard politicians let roam the streets that commit the crimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post

Arm the kids!
Seems to have worked thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Insults, rants, raves and more.

Over and over and over and over and over and over ....

No fact. No substance. NO CREDIBILITY!

Do you believe we have more gun deaths per capita than any other country with similar demographics? Yes or no?

This is what you've ruined your reputation on with your cowardice.

Congrats, IBRunning&Hiding. Your historic meltdown has now reached Week Two!

CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!
You're still being a prevaricating jackass, you puny pricked plastic playmate poking putz.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #258
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

[size=3] And you're still being a Crying and Lying Chickenshit, IBRunning&Hiding!

You dodged the question again. and now you present a NEW study that you're just too fucking dense to apply to this argument. it's apples and ORANGES ... AGAIN!

The study you now cite indicates that the gang presence in Texas -- home of the Texas syndicate and the conduit for Los Zetas -- is the same per capita as MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA AND OREGON.

You obviously don't think the US has the highest gun ownership per capita, and in spite of the numbers, refuse to acknowledge that the homicide rate in the US is larger than in any nation of comparable demographics.

That renders everything else you say BULLSHIT.

Again, your own "facts" prove you to be a liar and a fraud... AND A LOSER!

Speedy, myself and other have taken turns handing you your dumb ass for a week now? why not just admit you are wrong and move on?

No wonder we now you as CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #259
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
[size=3] And you're still being a Crying and Lying Chickenshit, IBRunning&Hiding!

You dodged the question again. and now you present a NEW study that you're just too fucking dense to apply to this argument. it's apples and ORANGES ... AGAIN!

The study you now cite indicates that the gang presence in Texas -- home of the Texas syndicate and the conduit for Los Zetas -- is the same per capita as MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA AND OREGON.

You obviously don't think the US has the highest gun ownership per capita, and in spite of the numbers, refuse to acknowledge that the homicide rate in the US is larger than in any nation of comparable demographics.

That renders everything else you say BULLSHIT.

Again, your own "facts" prove you to be a liar and a fraud... AND A LOSER!

Speedy, myself and other have taken turns handing you your dumb ass for a week now? why not just admit you are wrong and move on?

No wonder we now you as CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR!
No one ever doubted that you're an expert at handling other men's asses, Assup the jackass. But it was one of your fellow libertard Austinites you were "playing" with, you puny pricked putz. That's why you were elected:

Old 02-25-2013, 03:18 PM   #260
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
A belief founded on authoritative studies, reports and findings, Speedy, unlike your unsupported POV.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/pu...eat-assessment
Your -- and other libertard -- belief that disarming law abiding citizens is going to disarm the criminal element is a Kool Aid sucking pipe dream, Speedy. BTW, regarding 'who' is committing the crimes: it's not the law abiding citizens, Speedy. It's the criminals like Little Rowdy in Chicago that pathetic PC libertard politicians let roam the streets that commit the crimes.

I really can't tell if you are just stupid or mentally impaired. Again - to repeat for the 4th or 5th time -- I DO NOT CARE WHO IS COMMITTING THE CRIMES!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? It is such a simple statement that a 3rd grader would understand.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN COME CLOSE TO SUGGEWSTING THAT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS BE DISARMED!!! Where do you come up with this shit?

How do we attempt to solve the problem??? That is the question that you continually ignore. Instead of coming up with solutions to a problem, you resort to calling people "Libertards". If you are the opposie of a "Libertard" I am very content being one. It's people like you who are driving voters away from the Republican party in droves.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:36 PM   #261
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I really can't tell if you are just stupid or mentally impaired. Again - to repeat for the 4th or 5th time -- I DO NOT CARE WHO IS COMMITTING THE CRIMES!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? It is such a simple statement that a 3rd grader would understand.

NOT ONE PERSON HAS EVEN COME CLOSE TO SUGGEWSTING THAT LAW ABIDING CITIZENS BE DISARMED!!! Where do you come up with this shit?

How do we attempt to solve the problem??? That is the question that you continually ignore. Instead of coming up with solutions to a problem, you resort to calling people "Libertards". If you are the opposie of a "Libertard" I am very content being one. It's people like you who are driving voters away from the Republican party in droves.
“Attempt!” What “attempt” has Emanuel employed, Speedy? All Emanuel does is grandstand, Speedy. Libertards Emanuel and Cuomo want confiscation, Speedy. The real solution lays with enforcing the laws that are already on the books, Speedy. Arrest and lock-up criminals like Little Rowdy who has already been arrested and released some 18 or 19 times -- twice for gun offenses! Libertard politicians like Odumbo, Cuomo and Emanuel stammer and hysterically expectorate, "We have a gun problem!” and that’s all so much hot-air and bullshit, because these libertard politicians willfully ignore criminals and criminal behavior. It’s libertard voters like you that perpetuate bullshit libertard politicians and their bullshit solutions that enable criminals and their criminal behavior, Speedy.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #262
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Out of left field. again. Mr. Irrelevant!

IBRunning&Hiding. CHICKENSHIT OF THE YEAR.

Old 02-25-2013, 10:36 PM   #263
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This just seems appropriate.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
THE PUNY PRICKED PUTZ

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #264
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Of course it does, Whiny.

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

Old 02-26-2013, 07:14 AM   #265
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Old 02-26-2013, 08:42 AM   #266
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Old 02-26-2013, 09:47 AM   #267
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Those Salina bus station customers you service in the men’s room won’t cough up the quarters, will they, Assup the jackass? Now you’re reduced to begging for your medication, you pudgy, plastic-playmate-poking, puny-pricked putz. That's one of the reasons you were elected:

Old 02-26-2013, 11:08 AM   #268
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Salina? I guess you've been talking about your mentor, the Unaliar, all along, Mr. Irrelevant.

BTW -- how about those questions? Feel like taking a shot at this debate today, or do you just want to exchange pleasantries?

Coward!

Old 02-26-2013, 04:48 PM   #269
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Salina? I guess you've been talking about your mentor, the Unaliar, all along, Mr. Irrelevant.

BTW -- how about those questions? Feel like taking a shot at this debate today, or do you just want to exchange pleasantries?

Coward!
You're no one's "mentor", Assup the jackass. Don't flatter yourself, you plastic-playmate-poking putz; that's one reason why you were elected:

Old 02-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #270
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Again, you refuse to address the issues.

Please, retard! Please quite wasting our time with your repetitive stupidity.

After all, you've posted the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....

Don't you think that by now, people who supported your position might have done so? Don't you think that by now, people who have understanded your position might have done so? Don't you think that by now, people who gave a fucking shit what you thought might have recognized your abject cowardice and ignorance of fact, truth and morals?

Guess not.

WELCOME TO IBRunning&Hiding: Meltdown Day Eight!

I'm guessing ABC will have to do a show based on your uncontrolled drooling!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women