Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47749
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #271
Ictpssylvr
BANNED

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Staci is one of the sweetest, most intelligent and drop-dead gorgeous ladies I have ever known. Keep on posting, sweetie! You have a lot of people out here who love you, and we outnumber the rest!
This
Ictpssylvr is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #272
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkmaster View Post
DD, I don't agree with some of the items you have posted in this thread...but I got to admit, your last post is a classic. Now I need to let my keyboard dry out from the juice I spilled over it, laughing at your comeback, lol

Although I got to admit, he did send you a slow-pitch softball on his reply....you just happen to hit it out, not only out of the ballpark, but the freaking ballpark's parking lot
It's why I milked a walk ad let DD come up to the plate....
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:10 PM   #273
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Staci
I enjoyed every picture and I hope to see more of them. Screw the haters there are many of us that would like to see more of you. Perhaps a little on the photographers and the shoots.
Man I am sick and I mean sick to FUCKING death with all of this "haters" bullshit...
I have read every FUCKING response to this threAD and I fail to find any hate...it's like there are a buttload of robots running around that have been programmed to use the word "haters". Yeah DD is a troublemaker and so some would say am I, but we are talking opinions here and just because they might be snarky or whatever does not a "hater" make.

Grow the fuck up and come up with something original for a change instead of puking out the same word over and over and over......

I defy anyone to show me where there has been anything that could be called hate anywhere in this threAD......I have asked for examples and nobody seem's to be able to respond...sarcasm does not equal hate..I wonder if any of the 3rd grade robots ever have an original thought....

And Staci sweety.....love the hair..
Old 12-13-2012, 06:26 PM   #274
The DarkSide
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

http://www.comedycentral.com/video-c...a-hater-s-ball

Honoring the most prestigious verbal abuses on the planet
The DarkSide is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #275
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 70

I just wandered in here to see what all the commotion is about and got sidetracked by the pics. Staci, you're sure looking good these days. It's a damn shame you're not seeing new clients right now. You're built just the way I like: STACKED!!

I'll keep you in mind for the future. Thanks for posting.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #276
Red Rock
Valued Poster

Awesome pics Staci!! BUT my favorite is your avitar and :

Reminds me of Vargas!!

Red Rock is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:44 PM   #277
Sweet Monique
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5020
My ECCIE Reviews

One of my FAVS also babe!
Sweet Monique is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #278
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Monique View Post
One of my FAVS also babe!
Monique love your 2 new photos in your showcase
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #279
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Monique is VERY hot! And sweet as she can be!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:22 AM   #280
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
Well c'mon darlin...start your own threAD with some new pics...I'll help you out and maybe we can get it to almost 7500 views...like this one. and all it took was 40 pics...works for Staci, should work for you...right?
Since this threAD was lumped together into one big one, it makes it look like I am posting pics every other day and really filling up the board. However, in reality, these were seperate threADs, posted over a 6 month time period.

*If anyone has ever visited my site then they already know that I've always proudly announced that I update my pics on a regular basis so my new friends (which again, I'm not visiting with right now) will have an accurate representation of me and know what to expect when meeting me. Plus, I am always adding to my modeling portfolio.

I had pics done in early June and at the end of July, and as they arrived back to me from the photographer I posted a few of them and informed people the rest were on my site. People commented on them, and then we quit discussing it in early August.
The next set of pics I posted wasn't until early November. I'd only planned to post a couple, but during a fued on the board I will admit that I childlishly posted more, just to annoy the other person in the fued. LOL
Then I posted pics the second week of December to show off a new look I'm trying out and asked people to visit my site to see more.
Then everyone began talking disrespectfully to me, a woman whom none of them have ever met, personally, and that I've never done anything wrong to.

As for the other providers supporting me, well, they should. This is a sisterhood, if it's done right. I support them, too, trust me. I can call several of them my FRIENDS. I would definitely show love for a provider always striving to improve herself and that also spends a small fortune on beautiful photographs to showcase herself. I'm not knocking girls that DON'T have them, by any means. Whatever pics the successful ladies are using are obviously working for them, and I give them props for that! I just chose to do my "thing" differently, that's all. I'm not better, or worse, than them for that decision.

And finally, YES, I posted a long time ago that I went to college for business, which includes advertising and marketing. I got straight A's...

Sweet kisses,
Staci Stacked
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #281
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
*Then I posted pics the second week of December to show off a new look I'm trying out and asked people to visit my site to see more.
Then everyone began talking disrespectfully to me, a woman whom none of them have ever met, personally, and that I've never done anything wrong to.
I'm not "picking" on you, the pics are great and ONCE AGAIN I will say that you are smart for posting them...why not ? but it is advertising and that is the big point I endeavored to make all along..

What I don't get is "everyone began talking disrespectfully to me"...where? who ?
I can't seem to find "everyone" anywhere..and all of the robots who keep bringing up "haters"...can't find them either...Is this SHMB full of so much sensitivity and manufactured political correctness that nobody can have a different opinion about a threAD ?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #282
Guest021115
Account Disabled

User ID: 5676
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I'm not "picking" on you, the pics are great and ONCE AGAIN I will say that you are smart for posting them...why not ? but it is advertising and that is the big point I endeavored to make all along..

What I don't get is "everyone began talking disrespectfully to me"...where? who ?
I can't seem to find "everyone" anywhere..and all of the robots who keep bringing up "haters"...can't find them either...Is this SHMB full of so much sensitivity and manufactured political correctness that nobody can have a different opinion about a threAD ?
people can have all the opinions they want babe. All I'm saying is there are nicer ways to say I'm not a fan and I don't like your pictures.

how many times have I got to say this is a thread before it appeases you? okay I'll say it again, yes this is a thread. Happy?
Guest021115 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #283
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Staci I would love to buy a couple of your new photos if at possible please!

Send me a PM so we can discuss it.
Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:18 PM   #284
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci Stacked View Post
people can have all the opinions they want babe. All I'm saying is there are nicer ways to say I'm not a fan and I don't like your pictures.

how many times have I got to say this is a thread before it appeases you? okay I'll say it again, yes this is a thread. Happy?
Look...I'm sorry I upset you and I actually like your pics....honest, they kinda remind me of Vargas girls in Playboy from way back..and I didn't single you out, I was really talking about the whole idea of a threAD and it's benefits and lets face it, this one has generated one BUTTLOAD of views..

Maybe I'm wrong here but I would think all of those views of your pics is probably not a bad thing. I'll leave this threAD now and promise not to return unless you decide you need more pub..
Old 12-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #285
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

THANK GOD
Guest030824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women