Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160829
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35562
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-18-2014, 08:41 AM   #271
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
The Mona Lisa is not a commodity yet it has been sold. Michael Angelo never provided a commodity when he painted. Period.
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (6 March 1475 – 18 February 1564

Are you stuck in the 1500's? Is that why you are having trouble with knowing wtf a commodity is? You want to adhere to the definition of a commodity from 4-500 years ago. I didn't realize you were that old Olivia. Catch up to the rest of the world girl. Quit using definitions of words from 500 years ago.

http://louisproyect.org/2008/02/21/art-as-commodity/

Keep in mind that art only began to become a commodity in the mid-19th century as the artist was freed from feudal ties.

http://artcommodity.com/

Art has become heavily commodified. Like the ubiquitous stock market, it has become something that people can invest in and trade.
Old 02-18-2014, 08:55 AM   #272
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Michelangelo di Lodovico Buonarroti Simoni (6 March 1475 – 18 February 1564

Are you stuck in the 1500's? Is that why you are having trouble with knowing wtf a commodity is?You want to adhere to the definition of a commodity from 4-500 years ago. I didn't realize you were that old Olivia. Catch up to the rest of the world girl. Quit using definitions of words from 500 years ago.

No, according to you Pet, anything that is bought or sold is a commodity.

Quote:
Keep in mind that art only began to become a commodity in the mid-19th century as the artist was freed from feudal ties.

Art has become heavily commodified. Like the ubiquitous stock market, it has become something that people can invest in and trade.
I went to your link. You are plagiarizing the author. Embarrassing.

The fine art market is not a commodities market. It just isn’t. And feudal lords didn’t bind artist, it was the Church that bound the themes of paintings.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:12 AM   #273
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I went to your link. You are plagiarizing the author. Embarrassing.
I posted wtf the author said and provided the link to where he said it...just exactly how is that plagiarizing?

Old 02-18-2014, 09:14 AM   #274
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

The fine art market is not a commodities market. It just isn’t. And feudal lords didn’t bind artist, it was the Church that bound the themes of paintings.
The world is passing you by pet...

http://louisproyect.org/2008/02/21/art-as-commodity/

Old 02-18-2014, 09:23 AM   #275
abeautifulsite
Account Disabled

User ID: 209800
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW This is rough conversation
Old 02-18-2014, 09:30 AM   #276
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I posted wtf the author said and provided the link to where he said it...just exactly how is that plagiarizing?

You posted it as your words. If I had not gone to the link, which I rarely do for the kooky sites you reference, I'd have thought they were your words.

Quote:
The world is passing you by pet...

Wow, original. And no Pet, it is not. It's just not the fantasy world where a redneck from bum-fuck and grow up with no education and be a philosopher.

You're wrong and you have the motional maturity of a gnat.

Come up with something new and off we'll go again. Otherwise, my rules are still in effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeautifulsite View Post
Not really. My Pet enjoys being trained. I weary of it, but it's necessary for his emotional growth.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:48 AM   #277
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You posted it as your words. If I had not gone to the link, which I rarely do for the kooky sites you reference, I'd have thought they were your words.
If you hadn't went to the link I provided you would of thought it was using my own words and plagiarizing the author. Which would have one wonder why you thought I was plagiarizing the author if you used the link I provided?

You do realize I provided the link so people would know that they were not my words! If after still providing a link there is one dumbass that thought I was plagiarizing the author....well how come I'm not surprised it's you? After all you can't understand the definition of words, you sure the fuck wouldn't know how to credit the proper source!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeautifulsite View Post
It is like talking to a child who has stunk up the room , her diapers are full, yet she will not admit she crapped her pants. That is this conversation in a nutshell. Anybody that sticks their head in this room can smell it. Nobody has defended her hookers/commodity position ... now she is doubling down on art.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
Sex and companionship, at least so far as the hobby goes, are commodities. They are purchased and sold regularly - the price correlates to the perceived value of the particular service.

Old 02-18-2014, 09:49 AM   #278
JESSE JAMES
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
No, Daph, I was referring to Jack Kerouac. The theme all along is that JJ's a looser drunk. So drunk in fact his cognitive abilities are blurred and slurred to the point of being a thief and an angry little man. And as if that's not enough, seems the man himself understood as this is his response:

You are letting your hatred of me blind you. Not that I mind. Cause I don't. I luvs it to death when someone looses it with hate for me, but........................... You're not doing anyone any favors particularly if it's true.
The beat with goes on with you: bitterness, invectives and acrimony. You are not fooling anyone when you say you love to be hated; your abrasive personality just makes it damn near impossible not to. I thought the problem was you were a man hater, but now you're dissing L.D. for no reason She ,at least has a purpose on this board : she is a provider Your purpose???

You have to realize why you have so many haters None of the other women on the board engender the type on emnity you bring on yourself You think it makes you a better person to argue, belittle and try and embarrass and humiliate your fellow human beings by slander, doublespeak and lies? You think that spending your entire days hunched over a computer is a life. Alyssa Vegas tried to give some great advice by suggesting to you a plethora of hobbies that would keep you occupied and shut you. up. I would hope you would heed her advice, but I suspect it will fall on deaf ears

You think it cool to denigrate W.T.F. as an uneducated man. Why? HE has made a fool out of you with your illogical, biased opinions and caught you in lies and contradictions. I don't know about your education, but it couldn't have been much You have called me a looser twice, and you state above: "someone looses it with hate for me" Most people that finish high know how to spell lose Did you ever think about retiring to a primate center? I suspect you would get along better with baboons than humans..
Old 02-18-2014, 10:03 AM   #279
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Better a looser drunk than a tighter drunk, JJ

It's LIBEL!!! Not SLANDER.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:24 AM   #280
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Olivia's libel to slander JJ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Better a looser drunk than a tighter drunk, JJ

It's LIBEL!!! Not SLANDER.
Could you explain to Olivia that it is not plagiarizing the author if you provide a link.

She needs some help on understanding complete definition of words too....such as commodity, by that I mean she needs to incorporate the entire definition when she makes a blanket statement that hookers are not commodities. Everybody knows that hookers are not like oil or gold....they are a much more fun!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #281
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

I'd rather have an oil well than a hooker.
Old 02-18-2014, 10:31 AM   #282
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Ah, new topics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JESSE JAMES View Post
The beat with goes on

I love this saying.

Quote:
You are not fooling anyone when you say you love to be hated;

This is where you are blatantly wrong, and it's obvious you don't know me well. Those that do, know for a fact I luvs my haters.

Quote:
but now you're dissing L.D. for no reason

Well, I don't like her do I? But I'm not into shit talking ladies on the open board so we'll leave it at that.

Quote:
None of the other women on the board engender the type on emnity you bring on yourself

They can't can they? They are still working.

Quote:
Alyssa Vegas tried to give some great advice by suggesting to you a plethora of hobbies that would keep you occupied and shut you. up
Quote:
I would hope you would heed her advice,
Perhaps she was not speaking to me. Don't know.

Quote:
but I suspect it will fall on deaf ears

Clearly not as he keeps coming back for more. He's been obsessed with me longer than you have.

Quote:
You think it cool to denigrate W.T.F. as an uneducated man. Why?

My Pet can stand up for himself. You are aware we like each other right?

Quote:
HE has made a fool out of you with your illogical, biased opinions and caught you in lies and contradictions.

Where have I contradicted myself. I mean really contradicted myself not just in your booze soaked and drowned in blind rage mind. I'm not worth it darling. I'm just now. I'm not taking any more Pets. The one I have keeps me busy enough.

Quote:
I don't know about your education,

Yes, you don't know anything about me do you? No, you don't.

Quote:
but it couldn't have been much You have called me a looser twice, and you state above: "someone looses it with hate for me" Most people that finish high know how to spell lose Did you ever think about retiring to a primate center? I suspect you would get along better with baboons than humans..

My spelling. Alas, you've found my Achilles Heel. Chicago boy let me go literally years spelling clever cleAver - the meanie! I gotta tell you, he's much more clever than you and, ya, no it didn't upset me.

Peace and keep the new topics coming
Old 02-18-2014, 10:37 AM   #283
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Cleaver. That's funny. He always corrects my mistakes promptly. I feel loved. Thank you, chicagoboy. I truly thank you. Must be the love for the Midwest. Go Blue!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:52 AM   #284
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I'd rather have an oil well than a hooker.
Which has the higher probability of a dry hole?

Old 02-18-2014, 10:55 AM   #285
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Ah, new topics!

Peace and keep the new topics coming
You ain't doing to well with the current one(s), commodity and plagiarizing

0 fer 2 so far.

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies