Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #271
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Answer the question bitch!

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Im guessing IBWormridden got his ass penetrated by a member of the New York Yankees... Hence the continued use of that antiquated and toothless slur.
Another typical ignorant homoerotic remark from Assup the jackass who was elected:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #272
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Someone call me when these two are finished

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:39 AM   #273
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Take your stupid, lame-ass questions and your pretentious demands and go get fucked, you pretentious Yankee jackass!
Answer the question:

If they flew you over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #274
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
Someone call me when these two are finished
I'm having TOO much fun with the little twat.
Old 02-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #275
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cite the number of the post where you gave a specific example of what I said about Southerners.
You are wasting your time. Remember.

He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military.

You think he can find "facts" under his nose?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:45 AM   #276
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You are wasting your time.
I agree with that. He doesn't argue a specific point, he calls names and then will cut and paste the identical response, over and over and over and over and over (and so on and so forth).

If he did actually make it to high school (the jury is still out on that assumption), I suspect he was not the debate coach's favorite student.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:27 AM   #277
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

This thread is rather entertaining - thanks for the flame war!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:23 AM   #278
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I agree with that. He doesn't argue a specific point, he calls names and then will cut and paste the identical response, over and over and over and over and over (and so on and so forth).

If he did actually make it to high school (the jury is still out on that assumption), I suspect he was not the debate coach's favorite student.
As I said in one of my posts, I weep for his teachers.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #279
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

To paraphrase a failed Secretary of State, "What difference does it make now?". This thread has wandered so far from the orginal question that everyone has forgotten what it was.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #280
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Answer the question:

Quote:
I'm having TOO much fun with the little twat.
You have set some seriously lofty personal goals for yourself, haven't you, you pretentious Yankee jackass. Keep trying, you pretentious Yankee jackass, maybe someday you’ll realize your dreams.

Quote:
You are wasting your time. Remember.

He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military.

You think he can find "facts" under his nose?
One thing for certain has been established, iLLiterate. It's been established that you, iLLiterate, cannot read or discern facts. It's your illiterate ass that continues to deny the factual accounts of those women who did serve as equals with their male counterparts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post

Another hypocritical post from the hypocritical poster, BigKoTex, who is guilty of every one of the lame-ass accusations he made in his lame-ass, hypocritical post.

Quote:
As I said in one of my posts, I weep for his teachers.
You weep alligator tears, you pretentious Yankee jackass, because as a pretentious Yankee jackass, you are incapable of having an honest thought or emotion.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #281
misspriss
Account Disabled

User ID: 141639

I personally would be horrified if women were included in the draft. While honorable, it is important to remember not every woman is equipped to handle the military.

When a ball is thrown at me, my first instinct is to "duck and cover"... even if I'm standing behind home plate with a bat in hand fully aware of the pitch. Hmmmm, I'm going to go on a limb and say I probably wouldn't do well with a live gun in a stressful situation. I'm not sure any amount of training would be able to equip me with the skills needed to keep myself, my comrades and this country safe.

However, if a woman signs up for the military, she should be treated like everyone else. The military offers the same benefits to veterans alike, why should active duty combat be any different? If a woman thinks she can do the job, go for it – just don’t expect any special treatment.

I have a neighbor who is gay (not that it matters) and she is more masculine than any man I’ve ever dated. In fact, on the day I moved in I needed to borrow a measuring tape and when I saw her I said “excuse me sir” – I’d trust her with my life and to keep America safe J

misspriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #282
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
One thing for certain has been established, iLLiterate. It's been established that you, iLLiterate, cannot read or discern facts.
Who established that "one thing for certain"?

LL wrote:
"He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military."

Sounds pretty accurate to me!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #283
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Who established that "one thing for certain"?

LL wrote:
"He cited a 150-year-old series of personal anecdotes about cross-dressers who fraudulently and deceptively snuck into the military, which did not allow women to join, to support his notion that women should be allowed in combat in the military."

Sounds pretty accurate to me!
The little twat may be wrong, but he is never doubtful. He like to declare his judgments and opinions as facts.

That is a common trait in narcissistic sociopaths.

IBHankerwrong will lie, distort, obfuscate, and omit relevant facts as much and as often as necessary to make himself feel like he is "winning".

And, of course, he accuses others of having the very character faults (like pretentiousness and dishonesty) that he knows deep inside that he has.

He can also be flown from a flagpole.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #284
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
...This thread has wandered so far from the original question that everyone has forgotten what it was.
Not all of us.I remember the question distinctly. It was:

If they flew IBHankerwrong from a flagpole over the Georgia Capitol, would the press refer to it as a "Confederate fag controversy"?
Old 02-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #285
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

what's the record for largest thread ever?
JCM800 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women