Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-06-2013, 02:07 PM   #2971
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

No doubt, Lance killed it with the draft boards, his site he runs with Harris (side line view) is awesome as well. His dad is Fucking great. They would do a great job last season explaining why the Texans sucked so bad at running to the right.

I've only been listening to John Harris for about 5 months now, didn't know about him during last football season, but I'll probably be listening to both he and Lance.

I follow both on Twitter though, good enough for me when there is not NBA/NFL to talk about.
TheDon is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:15 PM   #2972
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Watched part of the game last night. Two things. Hopkins is going to be bad ass this season and the heir apparent to Andre. Casey is going to be the #2 QB. He just played better.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:36 PM   #2973
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I feel the same on all point but still it's only one preseason game. So we shall see soon what develops.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:37 PM   #2974
TheDon
Valued Poster

I think Lance Z said it best about Hopkins last night.

"He is the anti-Kevin Walters"

Much Respect to Kevin, but it's the truth.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #2975
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Lol yeah he did more then block KW could block like a mother
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #2976
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

HOLY SHIT! I am watching the second pre season game and just before the end of the forth quarter, right after the miami TD. The camera shows the crowd and a grown woman very cleary picks er nose and eats her boogers! I nearly fell out of my Lazy Boy laughing.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #2977
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Yea saw that too
Old 08-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #2978
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Overall I thought it was a very good second preseason game. Our back QBs looked really good. Our defense looked very good at times and at times looked as if we really need JJ and Ed Reed out there. On offense our receivers are looking very good. With Johnson and Hopkins being the regulars look for a more aggressive passing attack which should help the play action and the bootlegs a lot.

And for all that talk about Denver in the Super Bowl, they got hosed.
Old 08-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #2979
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
HOLY SHIT! I am watching the second pre season game and just before the end of the forth quarter, right after the miami TD. The camera shows the crowd and a grown woman very cleary picks er nose and eats her boogers! I nearly fell out of my Lazy Boy laughing.
Nasty..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #2980
torpedo69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Who is setting it up and sending out the invites?
I would be interested in joining just let me know what I need to do.
torpedo69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 06:38 PM   #2981
Satin
Valued Poster

Default It's back!!!

Dammit I'm so glad football is finally back at Reliant stadium. It was a good game and the crowd was already wild. I am already looking forward to next Sunday against Drew Breezy.

I will rewatch the game on TV to get a better feel of what happened in the game. Being there, I saw a lot I liked and disliked. I really hope D Hop is ok. Swearinger finally played up to his potential...I feel bad for Keller, that was tough, never want to see that...

I will also make some predictions for this year. Last year I predicted the Steelers would NOT make the playoffs and most people including their # 1 fan (DED) thought I was nuts!! lmao.

Alright boys, going to work on the draft, the fantasy thread for our league is up in the fantasy football thread by Don....
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #2982
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Well for the third preseason game it was pretty good. Ben Jones needs some coaching up and fast

Ben Jones fails in his assignment

I thought some of the reserves looked really good, running back seems strong. However the way we could not defend the screen pass at all is an issue. We looked really bad there.
Old 08-27-2013, 01:16 PM   #2983
TheDon
Valued Poster

Good video.

Ben Jones has looked pretty shitty, need Wade Smith back. Derek Newton loos okay, that right side will probably be average-bad again this year.
Old 08-30-2013, 02:17 AM   #2984
Satin
Valued Poster

Well the Texans looks like they have a tough decision to make at running back. They all did very well and I'm hard pressed to say who I like the most. I'm really not very high on Ben Tate anymore. He seems to have lost a step or 2...

The backup QB competition is also interesting. Case or TJ? Another tough one to call. I think TJ will keep it because he played well and did nothing to really "lose" it. But I'm very impressed with Case. The 2 TD passes to Jean were awesome.

It doesn't get a lot of press but I'm very happy with our kicker (Bullock) and new punter. (Lechler) They will do a lot for us and can potentially alter some games in our favor.

I'm still a bit concerned about Foster, Dopey, Ed Reed and Jonathan Joseph for various reasons. Some injury related, some (lack of) performance related. We need all those guys to be healthy and step up.

I'm glad Cush is back. I'm excited to see what Hopkins will do to stretch the defense. We are very deep with receivers, running backs and tight ends. The cut down to 53 will be interesting.

Can't wait for our first game which is Monday night against the Chargers. I'm also glad we punked the Cowgirls today....:dir _bye1:
Satin is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 05:13 AM   #2985
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Totally agree with your concerns. The Cowboy reserves looked really bad. I don't think it is going to be a good year for them. 8-8 or less. As for the Texans I think our offense will be able to move the ball and keep our defense off the field. While Foster is a concern I think Tate and others can pick up the slack while he plays himself into shape. Our Dbs are a real concern. A strong pass rush should help a bit but still at some point they have to step up.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women