Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA
Encounter Reports - Pittsburgh, PA Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-21-2021, 03:58 PM   #16
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Members stop the insults towards each other.

Keep thread on track or it will be closed

The Dr
Old 05-21-2021, 04:22 PM   #17
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie View Post
Most would fail lol that is why I have it on my website
Glad I'm not from Canada.
Old 05-21-2021, 05:21 PM   #18
Hammhands
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
Glad I'm not from Canada.
We should worry more about not chasing off every last decent provider in Pittsburgh than what's going on in Canada.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:16 PM   #19
pittlicker
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

You know nothing about me. Find something else to do.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:30 PM   #20
Hammhands
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittlicker View Post
You know nothing about me. Find something else to do.
Over 1000 posts on a board where mongers are doubling down on two obviously different women being the same one. Seems like a lot of people could find something else to do, yet here we are.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:44 PM   #21
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammhands View Post
Over 1000 posts on a board where mongers are doubling down on two obviously different women being the same one. Seems like a lot of people could find something else to do, yet here we are.

and since joining, all 5 of your posts have been in this thread?

bottom line is everyone here is entitled to have an opinion, you dont have to like it and you certainly can give yours.
thats my take on it
Old 05-21-2021, 07:55 PM   #22
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

bottom line is everyone here is entitled to have an opinion, you dont have to like it and you certainly can give yours.
thats my take on it
I smell kumquats.
Old 05-21-2021, 07:58 PM   #23
Hammhands
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

thats my take on it
Yes, I lurked for years thinking this board was giving useful info, only to find out a blonde from Canada and a redhead from PA are the same person, and she used the same name twice just to make the ruse complete. These "opinions" aren't fulfilling the purpose of reviews, which is to give useful info. According to several people on Twitter the claims about her pics are also inaccurate.
Old 05-21-2021, 08:09 PM   #24
bambino
Valued Poster

Why is one hooker vouching for a different hooker in a review???? I’m a little cornfused? Is this something new on Eccie?
Old 05-21-2021, 08:26 PM   #25
Typo
Valued Poster

If she's in Canada, then how does she claim to have all the inside info on an encounter that happened Pittsburgh and also claim to have had a conversation with the reviewer about that encounter? This doesn't pass the sniff test for many reasons.

Providers now commenting on reviews should bring a new bit of entertainment to this site!
Old 05-21-2021, 08:32 PM   #26
Hammhands
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typo View Post
If she's in Canada, then how does she claim to have all the inside info on an encounter that happened Pittsburgh and also claim to have had a conversation with the reviewer about that encounter? This doesn't pass the sniff test for many reasons.

Providers now commenting on reviews should bring a new bit of entertainment to this site!
You're right, it's a long con by one person to appear to be two different people in two different countries.

Realizing for 5 years I risked everything on the advice of this site is a wake up call.
Old 05-21-2021, 10:40 PM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammhands View Post
You're right, it's a long con by one person to appear to be two different people in two different countries.
Well, the calendar on VJ's website (I visited to see if I could pass her IQ test) says she is touring Pittsburgh right now (May 20-25). Review session was dated sometime last month. Just saying.

Methinks all this confusion may be cleared up by the OP the next time he logs in.
Old 05-21-2021, 11:00 PM   #28
Hammhands
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
The calendar on VJ's website (I visited to see if I could pass the IQ test) says she is touring Pittsburgh now (May 20-25). Review session was dated sometime last month. Just saying.

Methinks all this confusion may be cleared up by the OP the next time he logs in.
VL's info shows her in Connecticut now. There's no confusion, just someone who made a ridiculous assertion and another guy doubling down on it.
Old 05-22-2021, 03:32 AM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Lustylad why do you think I have IQ question to enter my site...lol Im sure you know the answer. Those 2 clowns that think we are same person couldn’t enter lol
I mean I’m from Canada touring USA blonde & the other Victoria is a dark hair base in Pittsburgh.
It's ok girl, I don't have a dog in this fight and you are the bomb... I luv your profile pics, plus you have 50+ eccie reviews and not a single negative one! All I can say is... ooooh la la! And Vive le Quebec Libre!
Old 05-22-2021, 06:46 AM   #30
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I do ,I know what’s it’s like to get a fake review I have one on an other site by a clown that tried to get credential
The OP curiously disappeared...Could it be because he know he wrote a fake review and got call on it

Lustylad yes I am even on the other site when it’s not a fake review I have 500+ Positive ones :Lovers of French québécoise Canadian
I’m not here trying to drum business but defending a friend ( I actually haven’t work past 1.5 as a dickward posted a fake review on ah other and it affected me and I don’t want to give subpar rendez vous

Here it’s about Victoria Love not me Victoria Jolie Since Bambino care to chime in this tread while he isn’t from PA and me & him know why he wanted to intrude himself
I came to the defense of VL as she isn’t a vocal gal & not use to deal Eccie clowns
Most ladies despy this site as it’s a sausage fest with people having lower IQ than my dog( I apologize for the wise smart ones and non vocal ones I know many that don’t post just lurk & are awesome )
Now mod you said stop the insult otherwise you close the tread why don’t you remove the fake review sound to me more simple ;my comments will be remove as well as her fake review

Bisous VJ
I’m from Pittsburgh. My whole life. Seems like you intruded in this thread. Carry on.
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
victoria-3

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women