Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2011, 10:50 PM   #16
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
I'm always a tad surprised when the one-legged man wins a butt-kicking contest!

Personally, I'd love to see the Tangerines stay up...it's great for the game! Holloway's interviews are worth it alone! Nice to see the spirit of Stanley Matthews alive & well down by the shore!
Stan the Man is a legend...or is that leg end lol.
The Tangerines were the first team I ever saw play, as my grandfather was from that neck of the woods. There were tears when I switched to the other 'pool.....btw Ciao Torres....
C xxx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #17
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
Valerie *sigh* the part about her turning churches into Brothels was a joke in keeping with your "happy" post. If it makes you happier, she could turn them into Universties. She could, but of course she wouldn't. Egypt? Never mentioned it. And yes...things would have to get EXTREMELY bad for her to intervene..but that doesn't mean she cannot. She can. It is what it is....
As I said originally....she has no REAL power....you can tell me all day long that she can she can she can, but the fact is, she won't, she wouldn't...She knows her place...

The UK is a democracy that is governed by an elected parliament....

We are just going to have to agree to disagree....
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #18
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
I know the tourists love the whole "having a queen" and monarchy crap....but that's all it is...total crap..The Windsors are not good people (in my opinion)...Especially Charles, he's a prick....I don't even know why we still have a bloody queen, she has no REAL power.....She meets with the prime minister on Wednesdays and he basically appeases her by filling her in on what's going on in Parliament....Every new session of parliament she will make a speech ( a formality )...but she's basically just a puppet...a really rich, old puppet...

Sorry Mazo! I started this thread to talk about happy things and here I just broke my own rule!

Holy crap you read my mind! I wish they'd put their royal asses on the street, damn freeloaders! The only reason she might have influence is because theres no one with nuts big enough to tell her to go f*** herself.

Now back to the topic . . . . someone think of something lol!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #19
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
The Tangerines were the first team I ever saw play, as my grandfather was from that neck of the woods. There were tears when I switched to the other 'pool.....btw Ciao Torres....
C xxx
Stan's bio is a great read! Long...but a great read. Reminiscent of David Moraniss' bio of Vince Lombardi, When Pride Still Mattered, on this side of the pond.

If your boys keep it up, perhaps you can switch allegiances again. They're in the hunt for promotion...and without all of the asshats they overspent for in a vain attempt to stay up a few years back.

First team I ever saw play were the old Washington Diplomats, the year with Cruyff. My dad sang in a barbershop chorus that would get asked to perform the national anthem a couple of times a season. When Pele & the Cosmos hit town, you'd get 55K folk into RFK for the match. I suppose we could be forgiven for deluding ourselves that football would someday take it's place besides "throwball" as a big time sport over here!

Oh well...live & learn!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:02 PM   #20
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Is that REALLY what San Franciscans want? I found the place colder in July than December!
Yes, December really can be our best month. I remember when I lived in Europe I could not wait to come home for the holidays.I blamed it on having to visit my parents, but really I was just desperate to see warm weather. Summer can get pretty nasty I have nearly driven off the road because the fog is so heavy you can barely see two feet in front of you.

At least we have no snow
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 PM   #21
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
When Pele & the Cosmos hit town...
Pele...man I wish I'd seen him play....*sigh*
Old 02-02-2011, 11:10 PM   #22
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If your boys keep it up, perhaps you can switch allegiances again. They're in the hunt for promotion...and without all of the asshats they overspent for in a vain attempt to stay up a few years back.
You talking 'bout Leeds? It will be a cold day in hell before I support them again after the clusterfuck players they were buying and playing at the turn of the century. Rapists? Racially motivated attacks? and not an ounce of remorse between them. Bad players, bad management. There's still a black cloud over them from all that fiasco....disgrace. Bring on the 'Pool! xxx
Old 02-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #23
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Pele...man I wish I'd seen him play....*sigh*
He & Cruyff were mere shadows of their former selves by then...but they were STILL fair & away the best two players on the pitch...lol..all of Giorgio Chinaglia's protestations to the contrary...

For your general amusement, check out the book & or documentary, Once In a Lifetime. Great thumbnail sketch of the rise & fall of the NASL from the New York Cosmos perspective.
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:17 PM   #24
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I saw Beckham play (pre Posh spice) at Halifax...when Halifax were in the Vauxhall Conference lol. It was a cheap way to see Man Utd play...but man they whooped Halifax's ass lol. Beckham was probably just coming to his peak then and was still very shy. Great player to watch then...
I last saw him down at Gillette, playing the LA Galaxy. What a difference! He's too old now and much less focused...but he can still bend 'em...

Ok bed for me now or I'll be yakking about footie with you all night xxxxxx
Old 02-03-2011, 04:49 AM   #25
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
So...all this arguing is making my blood pressure go up! Lmao...So can we discuss something happy!?...Please....

Ironically enough, I can't quite think of a specific topic, but hoping someone has a suggestion?
Well let's see..

I love cats? LOL

Now how about it? Who loves cats? Discuss..

Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #26
Mazomaniac
Valued Poster

OMG

First the royals, then football, now cats.

We're supposed to be cheering her up here guys!

Cheers,
Mazo.
Mazomaniac is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #27
Bebe Le Strange
Account Disabled

User ID: 66305

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
OMG

Cheers,
Mazo.
Well we can always go back to discussing sex!
Bebe Le Strange is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:52 AM   #28
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default heres my thought for a happy moment

valerie decides she needs to see niagara falls and tours the area. she offers 150 hour incall with msog , cim and greek to put smiles on faces of all the buffalo/rochester/niagara falls boys. petiteassman enjoys the first and last appointment of the tour and can die a happy and contented man
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazomaniac View Post
OMG

Cheers,
Mazo.

lmao

I'm sorry about your thread Val but glad to see it is not just my threads that are impossible to control!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:49 AM   #30
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default i'm happy

Quote:
C xxx
i thought stan the man was musial
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women