Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2016, 02:05 PM   #16
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
I want to try Nuru with Dominique.

Ben, Megan Jacobs is posting ads about her next visit so she's still around.
I know..... Like i said id love to see her or take part the the Tori/amber duo coming to Roc but im in the Carolinas and dont get back til sept 2.....sigh....
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:11 PM   #17
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I mean it's a tough job being a fat hooker traveling around to all these places making all this money. I mean, there are so many sleepless nights and hours on my knees screaming out "oh God " and all of this cock worship penance. I mean sometimes I even shake and cry my mascara and eye liner down my face while I get throat fucked and rub my pussy. I mean it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:33 PM   #18
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Then you can celebrate your good fortune with a light snack

jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:45 PM   #19
bustybabygirl
Pleasure Practitioner

User ID: 309364
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My bad Ben, I misread what you originally wrote.

Yes there are reasonably priced hotties. We also have girls traveling through who look great but most of the Upstate men complain when they charge $300+.

Dahlia is traveling through soon and looks like a Playboy model. But how many of you will see her at $380/hr?

I understand if you feel the market can't support those prices. But don't complain that there's never any attractive girls in the area.
bustybabygirl is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #20
bigdaddyyo22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

My opinion is that there are alot of girls that do charge too much for services. I think anything over 200/hr is too much. But i believe the prices are that high because there are men that will pay it. But my preference is i wont pay over 200 and in ROC there are plenty of great looking women with very fair prices. One i like to see is Crystalized. I also heard Amberblossom is very good looking as well, and their prices are around 100-120 which will keep me coming back especially since their services are top notch in my book. Im also looking to see Angel T who also has very fair prices and her reviews show she is a very good provider. But as for 200+ theres no way in my mind i will ever pay that, no matter how hot the girl is. But apparently some guys have more money than brains.
bigdaddyyo22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 03:42 PM   #21
ben8888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustybabygirl View Post
My bad Ben, I misread what you originally wrote.

Yes there are reasonably priced hotties. We also have girls traveling through who look great but most of the Upstate men complain when they charge $300+.

Dahlia is traveling through soon and looks like a Playboy model. But how many of you will see her at $380/hr?

I understand if you feel the market can't support those prices. But don't complain that there's never any attractive girls in the area.
The cheapest ive had is 160 a hour the most expensive ive had is 1700 a hour and i can say the end result is the same...the more expensive ones is pretty much paying for the name and fame bout it... Its the same as any other hobby you can be a member at webster golf course for 2k a year or at oakhill for 20k+ end result is the same you're still playing golf....

On the BBW thing... to each his own i have a guy who works for me that we give shit to because he works out 2-3 hours a day is like Arnold Schwarzenegger ripped and he only dates women that weigh prolly 180+ hes loves big women.. its his thing starts his motor he was telling us he just loves when they sit on his face and smother him..... Everyones got their thing I like big small i like em all myself as long as they are cute...
ben8888 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:02 PM   #22
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I've never seen her myself but I imagine Alyse is high on the list for a lot of guys.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:09 PM   #23
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
Like being under 180 pounds?
I'd take some of these bigger gals over these young train wreck spinners a lot of guys drool over.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:17 PM   #24
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Like being under 180 pounds?
180 understates the magnitude of the problem. Just look at some of the pictures - sad state of affairs.

I watched the fights on Saturday with my old regular, which I promised myself I would never do but things are so fucked up with the advertising hooks that I couldn't help it.

I'd say close to 100% of the local hooks outweigh both McGregor and Diaz before they even start sucking weight.

High temperature sodium baths, hooks!
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:20 PM   #25
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

I have seen just a couple travelers. They did contacted me well before their trip and asked a few questions about the area. The early contact worked as pre-screening for me to their TCB.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:37 PM   #26
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
I mean it's a tough job being a fat hooker traveling around to all these places making all this money. I mean, there are so many sleepless nights and hours on my knees screaming out "oh God " and all of this cock worship penance. I mean sometimes I even shake and cry my mascara and eye liner down my face while I get throat fucked and rub my pussy. I mean it's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

I feel similarly about beating ignorant people out of their hard earned (?) money in my line of work, but I manage to pull that shit off without being fat.

Maybe it's fun to be fat?

Doesn't seem like it.
Old 08-23-2016, 04:44 PM   #27
bigdaddyyo22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben8888 View Post
The cheapest ive had is 160 a hour the most expensive ive had is 1700 a hour and i can say the end result is the same...the more expensive ones is pretty much paying for the name and fame bout it... Its the same as any other hobby you can be a member at webster golf course for 2k a year or at oakhill for 20k+ end result is the same you're still playing golf....

On the BBW thing... to each his own i have a guy who works for me that we give shit to because he works out 2-3 hours a day is like Arnold Schwarzenegger ripped and he only dates women that weigh prolly 180+ hes loves big women.. its his thing starts his motor he was telling us he just loves when they sit on his face and smother him..... Everyones got their thing I like big small i like em all myself as long as they are cute...
I gotta say i agree the result is the same. And also i really enjoy bigger pretty girls also. Alot of them have a certain sexiness about them and they really know what theyre doing and how to please. I also like some thinner girls too but im really not into spinners just really dont like wicked skinny women with no curves, even tho im skinny myself i prefer curves. But there are some girls im really wanna see like, kaylaryder, tori star, and a few more, bustybabygirl seems to have a really sexy way she presents herself too, im not a fan of huge tits but hers look nice, id def like to see her also but she doesnt come to ROC very often and when she does im either out of town or busy lol.
bigdaddyyo22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:47 PM   #28
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddyyo22 View Post
I gotta say i agree the result is the same. And also i really enjoy bigger pretty girls also. Alot of them have a certain sexiness about them and they really know what theyre doing and how to please. I also like some thinner girls too but im really not into spinners just really dont like wicked skinny women with no curves, even tho im skinny myself i prefer curves. But there are some girls im really wanna see like, kaylaryder, tori star, and a few more, bustybabygirl seems to have a really sexy way she presents herself too, im not a fan of huge tits but hers look nice, id def like to see her also but she doesnt come to ROC very often and when she does im either out of town or busy lol.
But like what if they're like genuinely and monstrously obese to the degree that they're flabby and loose and not really shaped like human beings?

I ask this sincerely.

You rarely see truly fat women celebrated as a sexual ideal or even as sexually viable in 21st century America.
Old 08-23-2016, 05:08 PM   #29
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
I'll relay that message to Jenna Jones and all the other reasonably priced hotties.
Did you just relatively speaking call her a cheap hooo errrr provider?
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:12 PM   #30
Charno3
Premium Access

Geezus....you'd think if anyone had an appreciation for the "to each his own" concept, or respect for those with different tastes....it would be guys (adults?) on a hooker board....though the animosity/disrespect seems to be aimed at the gals much more so than the guys who fancy them.
Charno3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women