Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70485
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453046
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47789
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-22-2011, 10:04 PM   #16
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
Calling that "legit" use is a bit of a stretch for me.

I am waiting for the hackers to find that an android OS phone is doing the same thing.

It's like an EZ-Pass (toll RFID device) can in effect track where you are going. I have put my EZ-Pass in the special bag (mutes the ability for the toll readers to "see" the unit) and paid cash so Mrs. SRO doesn't glance at the bill and see when and where I have been going.
You'd be in trouble with that system in the DFW area for two reasons:
1. Toll tags are permanently attached to your windshield. They no longer issue the plastic packages that are held on with velcro. Stickers are just that, adhesive backed patches that go in the center of the windshield behind your rear view mirror.
2. There is no option allowing you to pay as you drive through the toll booth, they are all unmanned and the option to throw coins in the hopper has been removed. Vehicles that don't pay are photographed and then billed by tracking your license plate (allegedly farmed out to the Oklahoma penal system). So, if you did that here you'd be receiving bills from the tollway authority advising you when and where you passed through the toll plazas. If you ignore enough of them they include a nice photo of the vehicle and its operator.

ca

Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:24 AM   #17
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

That sux. I'll stay up north (and be just Yankee, not Damn Yankee ).
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 08:00 AM   #18
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Well, you can take side streets. Most of the highways I've seen in Dallas have access roads running parallel.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:12 PM   #19
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Well, you can take side streets. Most of the highways I've seen in Dallas have access roads running parallel.
That's true in most cases. Depending on the part of the state you're in the frontage roads (N Texas) or feeder roads (S Texas) run relatively parallel to major toll roads. There are some major interchanges that don't have convenient secondary bypass routes though.

Quote:
That sux. I'll stay up north (and be just Yankee, not Damn Yankee ).
As a transplanted Buckeye, I'd never consider calling anyone a Damn Yankee, however...........that doesn't apply to the overpaid cretins that play baseball in The Bronx!
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 05:54 PM   #20
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
I assume android is on the same path. But:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-31921_3-20056657-281.html
Si..they are. If you think Google isn't capable of & willing to gather the same sort of location data...dream on!

The really funny part...at least to me...is this all came to light as a result of the story about the Michigan police using computer forensic tools to scoop up smartphone data by classifying the collection as some kind of innocent search coincidental to a stop.

Completely different issues. Corporations, at their worst, are gathering this kind of data to sell you stupid shit you really don't need. Government, at its worst, is gathering this kind of data to see if your retirement plan should involve an orange jumpsuit along with 3-hots & a cot. The problem, as I see it anyway, is then the objectives of the former make the objectives of the latter that much easier...
Sisyphus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women