Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60046
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40342
CryptKicker37095
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-13-2010, 06:28 AM   #16
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Well if you leave out those details than it isn't an honest review. Bottom line is if you get these "extras" and you don't want to piss her off than you shouldn't write a review. Now if she wants you to write a review and you leave out those details I would say you are pulling up to the white knight line.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:45 AM   #17
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Very wise words Darth Maul. I know several ladies that I see on a basis that is strictly YMMV and the last thing I would want to do is spoil it by locker room bragging.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:46 AM   #18
Art_of_War
BANNED

Sounds sort of like, I know a provider who does outcalls on occasion but doesnt advertise it. I can get it for $ , others have asked and she tells them $$.5 or more.....
Old 10-13-2010, 07:07 AM   #19
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
Well if you leave out those details than it isn't an honest review. Bottom line is if you get these "extras" and you don't want to piss her off than you shouldn't write a review. Now if she wants you to write a review and you leave out those details I would say you are pulling up to the white knight line.
That may be a "white lie of omission", but I don't thinck that approaches white knighthood. You told the truth, nothing but the truth, you just didn't tell the whole truth. If you leave out something bad, that would be white knighting, but leaving out something good on someone you want to see again, is just sensible.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:20 AM   #20
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I don't see it that way at all. Restraint is not from fear of pissing anyone off; it's in the interest of decency. Some mutt who gets a little extra then runs off at the mouth about it because he thinks it makes him look like a helluva man to a bunch of strangers is an indecent moron who has unnecessarily complicated the life of a girl who was good to him. Treating a girl with respect does not make you a white knight; nor does wk behavior approach anything like decency. Don't conflate the two.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:32 AM   #21
Guest030915
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Darth, u already know I agree with u on this one.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:45 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

This whole thread feels a little like the "white knights of the round table"

I understand the point Darth is trying to make but my first thought was along the lines of what oilfieldscum had to say. If she doesn't publish her menu then how do I know what I got was extra.

I try to write honest reviews about my adventures. If I thinck a particular event is YMMV I will say so. If I am asked not to write about because that is not typically on the menu then I will oblige but I'm not going to assume it's not on the menu because, at least for me, it was.

For that matter if it is on the menu for me it would be pretty arrogant on my part to thinck that I am the only one she would do that for.

I am generally pretty selective about choosing providers and have a pretty good idea of what their menu consists of. Now, if I go in and feel like I am not getting something I expected I would hint at it and leave it at that and report that it wasn't available to me for whatever reason in my review and therefor must be YMMV. I would never say "you gave so and so XYZ. Why won't you do that for me?" To me that's just being a fucktard. I would say you didn't do your homework well enough which might even include proper grooming or hygiene.

Bottom line: Dont be a dick and write a less than accurate review. Bros B4 hoes! Also, don't be a dick in session and make a big issue over something you thought you should've gotten but didn't. Put it in your review so the next guy will know that it is YMMV.

I don't want to read reviews and wonder if I am getting the whole story. It makes the ROS irrelevant if I can't trust it.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #23
absolut
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

GREAT THREAD!
Thanks for taking the lead, DM!
Old 10-13-2010, 08:00 AM   #24
Guest101911-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Darth, I knew there's a reason I like hanging with you. Smart man...it's always YMMV enough said. Just like it's her choice on who she will see. It's her choice on who will get extras. If you pay for an hour and get two, everyone may not be so lucky.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:49 AM   #25
bullet0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I understand the point Darth is trying to make but my first thought was along the lines of what oilfieldscum had to say. If she doesn't publish her menu then how do I know what I got was extra.
I try to write honest reviews about my adventures. If I thinck a particular event is YMMV I will say so. If I am asked not to write about because that is not typically on the menu then I will oblige but I'm not going to assume it's not on the menu because, at least for me, it was.
For that matter if it is on the menu for me it would be pretty arrogant on my part to thinck that I am the only one she would do that for.
I am generally pretty selective about choosing providers and have a pretty good idea of what their menu consists of. Now, if I go in and feel like I am not getting something I expected I would hint at it and leave it at that and report that it wasn't available to me for whatever reason in my review and therefor must be YMMV. I would never say "you gave so and so XYZ. Why won't you do that for me?" To me that's just being a fucktard. I would say you didn't do your homework well enough which might even include proper grooming or hygiene.
Bottom line: Dont be a dick and write a less than accurate review. Bros B4 hoes! Also, don't be a dick in session and make a big issue over something you thought you should've gotten but didn't. Put it in your review so the next guy will know that it is YMMV.
I don't want to read reviews and wonder if I am getting the whole story. It makes the ROS irrelevant if I can't trust it.
Darth started his comment saying something was specifically stated as being off the menu. And if I read a review and I like what I read, worst case is I'll get what I expected. If I don't know that Darth got greek, I won't be disappointed when I don't, whether or not I say anything. And if I do, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

And unfortunately, you can't trust everyone on the board to not be a dick.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 AM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I say bullshit......I'm just saying
Old 10-13-2010, 09:37 AM   #27
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet0122 View Post
Darth started his comment saying something was specifically stated as being off the menu. And if I read a review and I like what I read, worst case is I'll get what I expected. If I don't know that Darth got greek, I won't be disappointed when I don't, whether or not I say anything. And if I do, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

And unfortunately, you can't trust everyone on the board to not be a dick.
If it's specifically stated as off the menu and you get it then yeah, discretion is in order.

Main thing is don't be a dick.
You're right. As hard as some people would like you to thinck they are trying not to be a dick they cant help themselves.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #28
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Is your space bar broken? I'm just ask'in
Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #29
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
Is your space bar broken? I'm just ask'in
I fixed it for just for you.
Don't be cunty!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #30
Guest121310