Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2019, 11:50 AM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
Like the Democrats are doing to Trump now or is that a different because it's Trump?

so tell me your list of things you think Trump should be criticized for?
yes, like the Democrats are doing to Trump. I say that 'til I'm blue in the face, and all you see is "hate Trump" bullshit.

I criticize Trump for:

1) having a group of Sycophants in all areas of staffing
caving on the Border issues.. gave up on the wall, is processing all these illegals and releasing them to rape, rob, mame, and steal

2) pretending to care about the deficit and excess spending, when like Republicans before him, he spends more, raises the deficit more, and will keep doing so

3) plays to the hands of Extremists via dog whistling

4) faking out the Churches for big support, even as he is a Greedy Philanderer, who was a big supporter of abortion until age 70, when he winked in opposition to grab Church support

5) bullshat the public, with Obamacare "repeal and replace", when repeal was all he wanted.

6) bullshat us about getting tough on China, Iran, and how we were "on the brink of war" with North Korea "when I got in office", and that threat is over.. all 3 are bigger threats now than ever.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:34 PM   #17
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
yes, like the Democrats are doing to Trump. I say that 'til I'm blue in the face, and all you see is "hate Trump" bullshit.

I criticize Trump for:

caving on the Border issues.. gave up on the wall, is processing all these illegals and releasing them to rape, rob, mame, and steal

2) pretending to care about the deficit and excess spending, when like Republicans before him, he spends more, raises the deficit more, and will keep doing so

4) faking out the Churches for big support, even as he is a Greedy Philanderer, who was a big supporter of abortion until age 70, when he winked in opposition to grab Church support

5) bullshat the public, with Obamacare "repeal and replace", when repeal was all he wanted.

6) bullshat us about getting tough on China, Iran, and how we were "on the brink of war" with North Korea "when I got in office", and that threat is over.. all 3 are bigger threats now than ever.
TDS
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:38 PM   #18
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I criticize Trump for:

So new levels of misdirection in Trump TDS mode. I'm still waiting for the this record breaking deficit spending you keep prattling on about while ignoring the Congress's that were actually responsible for it.

The wall and border security are certainly an in-process thing and 400+ more miles of wall have indeed been built and funded via Trump initiatives.

And WTF you are talking about with dog whistling, I have no clue.

As for abortion/etc. Didn't Obama teach you that positions evolve over time.

And regarding NK, there were many polls regarding how with Trump the US feels safer and more away from the brink of war then when Trump took office.

Feel free to criticize Trump on all of these, but don't get high and might like you seem to be that Trump is not making strides. That's sheer TDS...

But back to the actual OP, yes, it appears Trump is worried about out of control spending and lack of progress with Cali's bullet train debacle. The funding should be cut off and they should be required to pay back the funding received for a project not completed.

Do you disagree with that?
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:54 PM   #19
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post

...and lack of progress with Cali's bullet train debacle. The funding should be cut off and they should be required to pay back the funding received for a project not completed.
California is notorious for starting bullshit projects and then expecting others to pay the tab ....

1. electric/energy bills paid by Texans with a rate hike.
2. healthcare for their retirees on HUGE retirement plans.
3. forest fire suppression.
4. open borders and sanctuary cities and CALIFORNIA.
5. Now the "bullet" train to NO WHERE!

They saw the "big dig" in Boston and decided to climb aboard!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:19 PM   #20
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
it appears Trump is worried about out of control spending and lack of progress with Cali's bullet train debacle. The funding should be cut off and they should be required to pay back the funding received for a project not completed.

Do you disagree with that?
yes and no.. I don't think Trump is worried about spending in regard to the California Train debacle. I think it is a political get-back-at-you move more than anything. just like his Tax Bill that capped deductible taxes at 10,000, an obvious dig at High State income tax States, like California and New York, who vote for Democrats.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:24 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

I think it is a political get-back-at-you move more than anything. just like his Tax Bill that capped deductible taxes at 10,000, an obvious dig at High State income tax States, like California and New York, who vote for Democrats.
Who voted for "his Tax Bill"? Or do you "think" the POTUS does?

Why would Trump want to "get-back" at California or New York?

I mean, it's not like he ever lived in one of those states, is it?

I think he was just letting Pisslousy know what a fine job she's been doing colluding with him to help him win in 2020. PussBlasio the same. He just announced to give Trump a boost in the polls! He tried to help them out with more voters by sending more illegals to California, but they got all pissy about it.

Besides ... illegal aliens don't need any "bullet" train!!!! Everyone knows that!

Oh, may be you are one of the few who don't. Well here ....

No point in spoiling them!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:35 PM   #22
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who voted for "his Tax Bill"? Or do you "think" the POTUS does?

Why would Trump want to "get-back" at California or New York?

I mean, it's not like he ever lived in one of those states, is it?

Besides ... illegal aliens don't need any "bullet" train!!!! Everyone knows that!

Oh, may be you are one of the few who don't. Well here ....

No point in spoiling them!
you keep making my points for me.. Trump lived and worked in New York, and he is under investigation by the courts there. he wants to get back at them because they hate his fucking guts. you know that. I don't blame him, but that tax bill is a childish way to get back at those States. he should grow up and command respect outside of that 30% "base" he has.

why are you posting a pic of illegals at the border? I'm the one who wants to stop them, Trump is doing very little. I'm to the right of you guys on this forum, in terms of hard line stance against illegals.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:42 PM   #23
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
yes and no.. I don't think Trump is worried about spending in regard to the California Train debacle. I think it is a political get-back-at-you move more than anything. just like his Tax Bill that capped deductible taxes at 10,000, an obvious dig at High State income tax States, like California and New York, who vote for Democrats.
So bluster aside, it sounds like regardless of the reasons for going after Cali for the Train debacle, you agree Trump is doing the right thing by going after them.

I would agree with you there.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:27 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
...I think it is a political get-back-at-you move more than anything. just like his Tax Bill that capped deductible taxes at 10,000, an obvious dig at High State income tax States, like California and New York, who vote for Democrats.
Quote:
...that tax bill is a childish way to get back at those States.
There are sound arguments of equity and fairness justifying that $10k deductible cap. Why should the federal govt give up revenues and effectively force low-income residents of low-tax states to subsidize the chronic over-taxation of states like Cali and NY?

Trump can be childish, but you can't know the arguments and motives behind every provision in the tax bill.

Plus, if you want to criticize him for cutting taxes, why complain about a provision in the bill that effectively raises them?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:13 PM   #25
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
I know Obama did that, because the Republicans blocked everything he tried to do.. Trump is following Obama's lead. it's about getting even. I don't say it's all Trump's fault, I say it's both parties.. but you guys here won't criticize Trump for any reason.

https://www.usnews.com/news/business...vel-in-6-years
I will criticize Trump.

He is too easy on the liberals!!
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:16 PM   #26
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Why should the federal govt give up revenues and effectively force low-income residents of low-tax states to subsidize the chronic over-taxation of states like Cali and NY?

+1
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women