Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160982
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #16
chrisstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I like clean soft buttery surface .... However, I'm OK with nice trimmed bush though.
Absolutely don't like stubby hair (2 to 3 day old stub is very irritating!) or unruly bush.
chrisstl is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #17
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana M. View Post
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:22 PM   #18
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I've gone natural grooming (I do wax bikini line) and find that many find it exciting.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:42 PM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Full Bush, no-- it is a turn off for me if she is expecting some oral pleasure to come her way. Neatly trimmed or a well managed landing strip is always nice. A completely bare kitty is great as well, BUT it needs to be maintained. I was with a girl a while back. She preferred the bald kitty look, but she hadn't maintained for a couple of days. Her kitty kinda had the stubble appearance of Don Johnson in Miami Vice. Not the greatest thing for a lady to look like or feel like.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #20
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

If there is anything that is for sure it is change. The current generation always think they are the best and it will be the best forever. Your kids will laugh at you and think your stupid and be different just for changes sake. Full fur, partial fur, completely shaved. it makes no difference to me. It still feels the same on the inside.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:32 AM   #21
atlfan999
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

head rest! good one!! but I dont like to rest when I am down there! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
It seems that having any amount of fur is a rarity for the ladies. An old boyfriend of mine suggested that I shave and I refused. It wasn't until after we broke up that I gave it a try. I couldn't take it ALL off, so I just shaved the important part! I keep a nice lil patch for a head rest!
atlfan999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #22
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I like finding a jewel in the forest.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:40 AM   #23
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I like finding a jewel in the forest.
That reminds me,...

I was reading a Cosmo article, and some guy wrote about his girlfriend's untamed bush, he said that;

"Finding her "Pink Pearl" was like finding a lost fugitive in the Amazon Jungle".

However, I do like the allure of the "Bush". Its so womanly! I definitely like the look of a manicured bush or even a landing strip. Don't you just want to lay your face in it and smell it? Its a woman's natural flower!

I'm thinking about growing a little bit 'O peach fuzz on mine. I'm so tired of looking at a little girl twat, lol. I will be on a hiatus for the next 3 days...I don't want anyone to get pussy burn. Hair stubble ...
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:41 AM   #24
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

I prefer to floss my teeth in the bathroom after brushing.

Personally, I don't like a natural full bush. It definitely at least needs to be trimmed down...on women & men.

Also, from what I've heard from a few men, a woman who keeps a bush tends to have a stronger scent. (I'm not bi so, I don't have any experience)

I just find it unattractive & unappealing during oral & most men have told me the same.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:55 AM   #25
Magician45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Personally, I think a nice, trimmed bush adds to the overall sexiness of a mature woman. I've never had a problem when going down a lady with pubic hair. As an amatuer photographer I think a little bush gives the lady (and the pubic area) much more visual character.
Magician45 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:11 AM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

You sound like that same nut job from TER, claiming women who don't have hair are somehow oppressed. Here's an idea...worry about YOURSELF, and not what others do. We don't remove hair for you or for men in general...we do it for US! If you like putting your mouth on a hairy mess, but all means find women who have that, but don't sit here and tell the world what you think they should be doing. My vagina is MY business, not yours.

As for your pathetic scare tactic about herpes..LMAO to that honey. Laser hair removal only takes about 10 sessions, and the shit is GONE FOREVER, so no wounds to speak of. You're a dumb ass.

FYI, I won't even lick a guy's balls who is full of hair FOR MONEY, much less for free. It's disgusting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aRandyOne View Post
Do you shave your underarms, too? I will not emulate a dolphin.

Some clinicians are finding that freshly shaved pubic areas and genitals are also more vulnerable to herpes infections due to the microscopic wounds being exposed to virus carried by mouth or genitals. It follows that there may be vulnerability to spread of other STIs as well. http://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2011/04/war-pubic-hair.html

Ad hominem attacks add very little to the discussion.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:15 PM   #27
bueller22
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Omg. I know guys are different but I love a little bit of neatly trimmed hair down there. I think it's much more sexy more sexy than the bare look. Also, I don't understand londonrayne why you like to shave your crotch for "you". I have to shave my face every day to look nice to others. If it was just for "me" i would never shave again...lol
bueller22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:21 PM   #28
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
My vagina is MY business ...
Have you considered incorporating it, with limited liability?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:51 PM   #29
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Turf pussy......
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 03:20 PM   #30
budcud
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Brought crabs back with me from Europe after a lap dance with FS in Swiss land. Dont think I would have if she had been shaved..
budcud is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women