Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453048
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47790
pyramider46370
bambino40452
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #16
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

1) Four different times I went in expecting only a FBSM but left enjoying the entire menu. One was from a fairly known provider who has since retired, two were from the CL "adult services" section from back in the day and one was a couple months ago from a girl on BP

2) The time a one hour appointment turned into 3+ hours and at the end, both of us collapse onto the bed, drenched in sweat, exhausted, gasping for air, and out of nowhere she looks at me, gives me a grin, and raises up her arm to give me a high five. I will NEVER forget that moment.

3) The time I saw a fairly know girl who was notorious for her horrible TCB skills and even more notorious for being a freak in the bedroom, who was my first squirting experience. We had been going at it for a while in several different positions and we had transitioned to her on top. I could tell that she was holding back and I told her "don't hold back, let it go" and she looked at me with this "I hope you know what you are asking for" look and the next thing I knew the me and the sheets around me were soaked.

4) I had seen a young lady a couple times before and the next time I had requested to see her, she asked me for a favor. I said sure, but was interested in what she had in mind. When I got there, her request was for me to film her sucking my cock on her phone so she could have something to watch while playing with herself. (I am still waiting for the invite back so I can do it on my phone)

5) One of my last most memorable experiences is hanging out with a very sexy young lady, enjoying a drink or two, having fun and in the middle of our time, her asking her other sexy friend who was hanging out in the other part of the house to come and join in on the fun. There is nothing in the world like being introduced to a girl with a simple hi, and then having them have their way with you, you have your way with them and then watch them have their way with each other, and then hang out, chill and do it all over again.
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #17
Zimmie6942
Cake Head

Encounters: 21

Canada, its all legal and had two models, blonde $600 for hour and its was worth $6000. seeing both bbbj at same time then k9 watching one daty the other and then holding one while the other used her toy on her friend and having to hold her while she shaked like a fish out of water. Can't wait to go back to Toronto.
Zimmie6942 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women