Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60434
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41767
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36136
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2012, 08:52 AM   #16
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waverunner234 View Post
How come I'm not surprised
You can't be surprised when the joke goes over your head.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:01 AM   #17
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Word is, Santorum has his eyes on a new Bentley.

But Santorum must be sweating right at this moment.
Today he will probably get the biggest blow on his ego since he started the most stupid adventure of his life.
A loss of Washington DC (19 delegates), and a loss in Maryland (37 delegates) and to top it off a loss in Wisconsin (42 delegates) makes a total of ehhhhh 98 delegates AGAINST him.
And he still goes around telling America that he will win
Is there actually anyone left that believes he will win?
And at the end of the month ............ (I have no clue how smart or stupid the people of Missouri are) but if he also loses Pennsilbamia (his own home state) then his tally for April will be 8 or 9 states lost and 0 or 1 state won.
It is fucking unbelievable that he doesn't throw in the hat.

I don't even speak of the sore loser that Gingrich is. He must be in debt by now. Well I wish him more debt and now this coward is gonna try to bribe the delegates personally in stead of visiting the states and campaign there.

Ron Paul is not a loser at all, he has fun campaigning and just wants to make America aware of all the stupid things it does.
I like him the most of all
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #18
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

WTF wave really? I mean you aren't fucking with me right? I agree with you 100% if you're serious. If you're not, I still like Ron Paul the best.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #19
waverunner234
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
WTF wave really? I mean you aren't fucking with me right? I agree with you 100% if you're serious. If you're not, I still like Ron Paul the best.
Nope, I'm not fucking with you (maybe I should though....some time) I wish Ron Paul had a chance to show America what he could do for the country.
I would support him 100%
If it was possible (regarding his age) he would probably get the full 8 years after he showed for 4 years what he could do.
waverunner234 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:23 AM   #20
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

The rich libs used to drive Volvo's, the middle class ones the Outback, and the young, poor ones used to. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=MqTKZgEW8pM

Not to be confused with the modern usage of the term "Yugo" to denote the SKS carbines and Mausers from the former Yugoslavia, which are both fine pieces of engineering and are "driven" by many conservatives.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think it is a generational thing. Many of us who grew up in the '50's and '60's are old hot rodders at heart.

I love the new crop of high horsepower, high tech cars. Back in the day, we had cars that were low tech, with big gas guzzling engines that spewed as much gas out the tail pipe than they burned. I had a 66 chevelle that had a 375 hp 396, and I thought it was a rocket.

It was a slug. All of that old junk might be good for nostalgia reasons, but what I drive now has a 565 hp Super Charged Engine, a 6 speed manual, will turn a 11.90 at 118 in the 1/4, right off the showroom floor, and probaly hit 200mph top speed, has brakes that would stop an 18 wheeler, handles like an indy car, and it gets 23 mpg on the Hyway, and has every luxury a man could want. And to top it all off, ITS A STATION WAGON.

Any guesses?

only 11.90? sucker!! ... hahahahaha
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #22
CJ7
Valued Poster

sorry I forgot to guess.

Durango

5.7 Hemi
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #23
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

CJ7, I think the only true production car that will take it is a ZR-1 Vette.

When someone tells me "only 11.90", that says they have never been in a car that will actually turn an 11.90. But I think you are being facetious with me.

Like these little punk kids in their tuner cars with the fart can hanging out back. "Man, I know it will do at least a 11.00 flat". That is, untill they actually take it to the track and it pukes out about a mid 14.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #24
CJ7
Valued Poster

sorry jackie I owned a 66 Nova SS that was a ligit 10.90/ consistant 11.0 straightliner .. I used to eat Chevelles for breakfast ... and Roadrunners and Vettes, and GTO's ... lol
we takled about cars on another thread last month. Ask fastcars. (member)

and no offense, but the 11.90 the builder of your ride claims, is under ultimate conditions ... fresh out of the crate, tuned tight, weight control, pro driver etc etc. Iam of the opinion a car thats driven on the steet day in and day out, would be hard pressed to roll solid 13's.

so is your ride a Hemi Durango?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:20 PM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

CJ7, you are right. The weight to horsepower ration says "mid 11", but how the hell are you going to unload 550 ft pounds of torque on those tires. But I do think with my experience, on a good night out at Houston Raceway Park, I could squeeze a 12.80 out of it.

One thing that is so impressive about this thing is the torgue comes in at about 2800, and the curve is flat. That is the beauty of possitive displacement superchargers. The power is instant and brutal.

But I know this for a fact. Once this puppy gets to rolling, it is an absolute missle. And, believe it or not, it has one of the best shifters I have ever seen in a true performance car. You can grab the gears quick, and with complete confidence. Much better than that piece of junk in a ZR-1 Vettte.

If you get a chance, go test drive one, either the coupe, the sedan or the wagon. You will be impressed.

Incidentally, I would never own a Hemi Durango. My ethic background would never let me do that.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #26
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I think it is a generational thing. Many of us who grew up in the '50's and '60's are old hot rodders at heart.

I love the new crop of high horsepower, high tech cars. Back in the day, we had cars that were low tech, with big gas guzzling engines that spewed as much gas out the tail pipe than they burned. I had a 66 chevelle that had a 375 hp 396, and I thought it was a rocket.

It was a slug. All of that old junk might be good for nostalgia reasons, but what I drive now has a 565 hp Super Charged Engine, a 6 speed manual, will turn a 11.90 at 118 in the 1/4, right off the showroom floor, and probaly hit 200mph top speed, has brakes that would stop an 18 wheeler, handles like an indy car, and it gets 23 mpg on the Hyway, and has every luxury a man could want. And to top it all off, ITS A STATION WAGON.

Any guesses?
Not just you guys that grew up in the era of "muscle cars" like that. I was born in 1973, turned 16 in 1989. My first car was a 1968 Mustang fastback with the 428 cobra jet engine. Since then I have gone through Vipers, Vette's, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and finally settled on Mercedes as they are practical, comfortable, and when you get the turbocharged V12 quite "spirited". Add to this all the "whiz bang" electronic everything.. Yeah and still gets fair mpg. And it is what old time rodders refer to as a "sleeper".
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

bladtinzu, ever watched that show "Pass Time" on the Speed Channel. I think a fellow had one of those turbo V-12 Mercedes there one night. I forget what that ole boy turned, but it sure got their attention.
Old 04-03-2012, 12:47 PM   #28
CJ7
Valued Poster

getting the HP (regardless of ratings) to the ground is the name of the game. Having a fast car on the other end doesnt count when you get holed 3 car lengths. I watched the NHRA Nationals this weekend. I expect the Funny Cars and Top Fuel'rs to leave the tree, but watching the Pro Stockers hook up on the bottom light and cut mid 6's is an amazing thing.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:50 PM   #29
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Maybe Republicans have bigger families (no abortions) and need an SUV or mini-van to carry their family around.
Haha "no abortions". Off topic but you made me laugh and think

Quote:
Although few studies have been made of this phenomenon, a study done in 1981 (1) found that 24% of women who had abortions considered the procedure morally wrong, and 7% of women who'd had abortions disagreed with the statement, "Any woman who wants an abortion should be permitted to obtain it legally." A 1994/95 survey (2,3) of nearly 10,000 abortion patients showed 18% of women having abortions are born-again or Evangelical Christians. Many of these women are likely anti-choice. The survey also showed that Catholic women have an abortion rate 29% higher than Protestant women. A Planned Parenthood handbook on abortion notes that nearly half of all abortions are for women who describe themselves as born-again Christian, Evangelical Christian, or Catholic. (4)
According to a 1987 article, Abortion Clinics' Toughest Cases,(5) "Physicians and clinics frequently terminate pregnancies for women who believe abortion is 'murder' and 'a sin' but who are not anti-abortion activists. Demonstrators, organizers, and leaders in the [anti-abortion] movement are seen less frequently, ranging from perhaps once or twice a month to a few times in the course of a professional career." The article contained the following anecdotes:
It's an older article (2000 or 2001) with older studies, I'm not hiding that (as you can see I left the dates intact :P) but I wouldn't think things have changed much. With abstinence only education, I'd actually imagine MORE pro-life girls/young ladies are having abortions if anything to hide the fact they had OMGSEXBEFOREMARRIAAAAAAAGE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
This little thingie seems to be all about appearance and implied fuel consumption. How about safety? Who buys the safer vehicles?
I'm actually digging into this right now

The thing about this article that made me laugh is it seems Democrats buy "practical" cars more often. And I don't just mean electric BS or anything of the sort*.

*I own an import tuner with tons of aftermarket work into it. It does not even have cats - but there's no emissions testing so...

I think this article is one of those fun reads that means very little. I will say this - I don't think the average SUV owner buys an SUV because they have THATMANY kids. Most SUVs I see tooling around here have 1-2 kids, maybe 3. Most of the families I see with 4+ kids either have full cab trucks, station wagons, or they cram them all in the back of a mid-sized sedan. It seems people who can afford SUVs tend to not have 4+ children, and most of the families with that many kids are "lower" class.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 12:51 PM   #30
Jackie S
Valued Poster

CJ7, What do you think of ole Tim just saying "I quit".

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women