Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47758
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #16
SensualLadyD
Account Disabled

User ID: 138486

""I do have a phone but its a cheapo & dont have internet access."""

I am sorry for you and ANY provider that gets caught up in a sting, but may i ask if you do not have internet access as you said in your last post, How did you post this? It looks like internet to me.
Sorry just wondering what that meant....
SensualLadyD is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #17
klamour
Account Disabled

User ID: 182026

I went to the library. After that I was grateful to a neighbor for sharing, although I do not wish to make a nuisance of myself & abuse the priveledge.
If you feel sorry for me why try to make me look stupid? I am obviously not. What I am guilty of is making a poor choice after having had a few drinks. Surely something none of you is guilty of ever.... My bad decision cost me dearly. I do not wish my fate on my worst enemy... Believe me if having experienced what I've experienced, if I am ever in a position to be able to lend a helping hand... Trust & believe I will.
Btw not one person offered even some clothes they were gonna donate to charity or a $10 walmart card to buy shampoo with. I wasnt asking for a kidney.
I'm seriously through. I had to go to the ER Friday. I was in an accident & had to have my face and head sewn up multiple places.
Remember... The only thing you have to do today or tomorrow is just to make the right choices. Stay safe.
Text me for a pic those who want to hate. No shame left in my game. Its over.
klamour is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
klamour
Account Disabled

User ID: 182026

903 421 5318
klamour is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #19
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Libraries allow access to ECCIE?

No one has offered any help? Do you think there is a reason for that?

Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #20
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

What baffes me is you have been saying that you were caught up in a sting, got busted and spent 41 days in jail.....Now the stoty is changing to you were caught for a DWI and were in jail along with this wreck you have been in all of a sudden...

In life just be honest with others no one wants to hear a bunch of b******t.....If you were caught for DWI then this is beyond being stupid, many many individuals have lost their lives because of this and familes have lost loved ones or seen them be harmed beyond what words can desribe...

still-asleep was correct in his post the Libary will not let you on the ECCIE Website so the s*** is getting deep pretty quick....

TexasCowboy
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #21
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by klamour View Post
I went to the library. After that I was grateful to a neighbor for sharing, although I do not wish to make a nuisance of myself & abuse the priveledge.
If you feel sorry for me why try to make me look stupid? I am obviously not. What I am guilty of is making a poor choice after having had a few drinks. Surely something none of you is guilty of ever.... My bad decision cost me dearly. I do not wish my fate on my worst enemy... Believe me if having experienced what I've experienced, if I am ever in a position to be able to lend a helping hand... Trust & believe I will.
Btw not one person offered even some clothes they were gonna donate to charity or a $10 walmart card to buy shampoo with. I wasnt asking for a kidney.
I'm seriously through. I had to go to the ER Friday. I was in an accident & had to have my face and head sewn up multiple places.
Remember... The only thing you have to do today or tomorrow is just to make the right choices. Stay safe.
Text me for a pic those who want to hate. No shame left in my game. Its over.
You made the choice to post the request. If no one has chosen to respond that is their choice.
I am disappointed with my circumstances also. I have chosen not to post details here. Other avenues are available and possible. You have to find your options. Likewise for me.

It looks like you have chosen to wear out your asking for help. It makes people cynical of these request.
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #22
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

my popcorn overfloweth
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 03:47 PM   #23
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

this would move faster if you give details of a special: bbbj+cim and repeat $ 40
Old 04-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #24
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm......$40 Specials are making me horny.....i should see if i could lick some balls for that amount tonight
Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #25
SensualLadyD
Account Disabled

User ID: 138486

AH OH ArisRose, you start talking about BBBj and licking some balls i will have to go off line from getting all worked up MMMMM

No Klamour I was not trying to make you look stupid, i was just curious........
SensualLadyD is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
KoreanJulee
Account Disabled

User ID: 91790
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't normally find the courage to write on these threads for fear of being bombarded with ridicule. This one here though made my fingers itch to type. I don't know you but people don't ever not have friends or support because they are a good person or a good friend.

You really seem like you're in a horribly desolate place in life and for that I'm sad for you but at the same time it leaves me wondering how you got to be so alone.
There is nothing worse then having to find yourself in need of the very people who you hurt or betrayed. Then having only yourself to blame for there absence.

The things I read people saying to you was shockingly cruel until I realized they were speaking from personal experiences or something. This should be a humbling lesson for you to learn to change your ways. I feel like life will only give you so many good friends that would be there for you always without questioning why but once you fuck them off you won't get anymore as loyal and true. Why should you, you don't deserve them nor do they deserve to have a shitty person in their lives. I'm not accusing you of being of anyway, i'm just talking based on the things I read.

Regardless of the things you did or didn't do to get here, I hope you find a safe place to find solace in all your troubles and for what it's worth hope it all gets better for you. Once you're back on your feet and life is great again I hope you'll remember what a nightmare you once had to live and be kind to your friends so you won't have to live it again.
KoreanJulee is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 05:36 PM   #27
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Sunkissed, I'm glad you got the courage to post. I can understand why you have been reluctant. It's a tough crowd sometimes. I tend to keep away from stuff like this. I chose to this time because of her choice of words.

You are very insightful and appreciate your post. I hope she can see the value in it. I sure did. Some nuggets of truth in it for all of us to consider in our life. Not just her life.
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM   #28
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by klamour View Post
What I am guilty of is making a poor choice after poor choice
Fixed that for you.

Tried to help, you spit in my face. Fooled us once, shame on you, fooled us twice, err, three, no, umm, errr, 7, umm, shit lost count.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:25 AM   #29
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I had to go to the ER Friday. I was in an accident & had to have my face and head sewn up multiple places.
Assuming it wasn't your car, I guess it's a relief that someone else's liability insurance will be covering all of your medical costs.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #30
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I think it is time for some deep soul searching on your part. What life has shown you, at least on this board and community, is a disconnect of what your perception of how things are / should be. People are very upset with you, don't want to have anything to do with you, and sadistically enjoy your tragedies.

Most people are generous but don't want to be made fools of, or taken advantage of. Apparently, you have done that a number of times, and people are sick of it. They won't help you, even if you were in jail or in a car wreck.

Why ?

How you are living your life is completely out of balance with the general consensus of what good, decent, normal, people think. Your behavior has caused all of this. All of it.

That being said, Americans on whole love to forgive once someone has honestly made ammends, admit to their wrong doing, and take steps for forgiveness and evidence to prove it.

I have been there before. I have failed with friends, and worse, myself. The hardest part was admitting to myself I WAS out of balance. I apologized, and asked forgiveness. I proved to them I was worthy of their friendship by not asking anything more of them, only showing them I was correcting myself.

Until you do so, it will be difficult to find compassion and trust from people. Until then, you will experience the worst from people. Humans do that. Be honest to yourself, admit your pain, your poor behavior which comes from the wounded part of your soul, and ask forgiveness. You might just get the help you are seeking, though perhaps not what you are expecting.

Peace
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women