Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48465
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41764
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2012, 10:27 PM   #16
danwhoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

that's y these flaky princesses have 2 travel often seeking out certain fools that bend over backwards.
danwhoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #17
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Very rarely do I just make a call out of nowhere unless for some reason I'm trying to get a quick, same day session....which happens on occasion. If they don't answer, it's no big deal. I just keep searching until someone either answers, returns my call, returns an email...or answers a P411 request.

Usually, I just send a P411 request which has my phone number and email enclosed. If they want to see me...they contact me.

If I call a number, and the lady answers...I try to keep the conversation as minimal as possible.

Provider: "hello"

Me: "I saw your ad on ECCIE and I'd like to know if you are available."

Provider: " yes I am, do you have any references?"

Me: "yes, I have p411 and I can send you a pm on ECCIE if you prefer."

Provider: " great! Send me a pm and the p411 request and we can see about setting something up."

Me: "Ok...I'll get those sent out ASAP. Hope to see you soon."

That's it! That's all that needs to be said in a phone conversation. You don't need to ask about rates. You don't need to ask about services. You don't need to ask about anything...until after you have been screened and she contacts YOU back. Besides, if the dude does his homework...he can answer his own questions.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:06 AM   #18
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Very well stated, Mr. Numbers.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #19
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Today I made four phonecalls, all to fairly well reviewed girls. None answered or returned the call within four hours. Two of the phones had mailboxes that were full which shows that they do not check calls very often.

How common is this?

speaking for myself... my phone is ALWAYS off unless its the day of incall. I ONLY take prebookings, no same day... and all requests must be through ECCIE pm or 411 pm... so really no point in having my phone on. My ho-phone is just a cheap POS that i have to pay for minutes.. and they are rather expensive.. so I dont risk wasting them on phone calls where someone wants to discuss the weather before getting to the point.

Because my phone is off.. doesnt mean im flaky or dont want business.. plus.. I hear constantly people bitching because pimps call them and rudeness.. never EVER had that problem.. due to simply not giving my number until after screening.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #20
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default Are u f***ing kidding?

Quote:
I am sure that helps your business. In most cases you should get a good feel for a guy with a short conversation.

I do not ask the girl for her real name. It is not her business what my name or business is.

If she is reasonably astute, she can tell a lot about a guy in a short call - how does he speak, is he business like, does he talk like a gentleman, does he sound like a kid or does he sound middleaged, how much is he quibbling about price
Are you really suggesting the ladies should abandon screening in lieu of just trusting their instincts and hoping they are "reasonably astute" enough to know all they need from talking to you? Seriously?

I don't hobby very much so even though I have been on here and/or the old board for 8-9 years and have 411 there have been a couple of times that I didn't have recent refs and was not approved by a lady. Neither time did I harbor bad feelings for them or ask them to make exception. Too much at risk, hell I wouldn't see them if they weren't well vouched for on here. Why should ask them to take risks that I wouldn't take?
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #21
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am sure that helps your business. In most cases you should get a good feel for a guy with a short conversation.

I do not ask the girl for her real name. It is not her business what my name or business is.

If she is reasonably astute, she can tell a lot about a guy in a short call - how does he speak, is he business like, does he talk like a gentleman, does he sound like a kid or does he sound middleaged, how much is he quibbling about price
Yes because a good provider can discern where you've hidden the bodies of your other victims in 5 minutes of polite conversation. Ted Bundy spoke was personable, charming, and gentlemanly too.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:16 AM   #22
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Dawn my provider phone is just that...i would prefer a text message or an email either from here or on my p411 account....
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #23
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by john353 View Post
Very rarely do I just make a call out of nowhere unless for some reason I'm trying to get a quick, same day session....which happens on occasion. If they don't answer, it's no big deal. I just keep searching until someone either answers, returns my call, returns an email...or answers a P411 request.

Usually, I just send a P411 request which has my phone number and email enclosed. If they want to see me...they contact me.

If I call a number, and the lady answers...I try to keep the conversation as minimal as possible.

Provider: "hello"

Me: "I saw your ad on ECCIE and I'd like to know if you are available."

Provider: " yes I am, do you have any references?"

Me: "yes, I have p411 and I can send you a pm on ECCIE if you prefer."

Provider: " great! Send me a pm and the p411 request and we can see about setting something up."

Me: "Ok...I'll get those sent out ASAP. Hope to see you soon."

That's it! That's all that needs to be said in a phone conversation. You don't need to ask about rates. You don't need to ask about services. You don't need to ask about anything...until after you have been screened and she contacts YOU back. Besides, if the dude does his homework...he can answer his own questions.
You are dream your right its simple as 123 why can't more guys b like u
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:46 AM   #24
Stalion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

+1 as stated by John353
Stalion is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #25
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:

You're the kind of guy that would raise a red flag with a provider.
Anyone who doesn't understand a provider's screening methods and why they screen is just
STUPID!!!!!
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #26
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Totally agree with John!!!
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #27
Chislaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 58754
My ECCIE Reviews

I think some of these girls just like to run teaser ads. Like a grocery store runs loss leaders. Refer to post on pet peaves.
Chislaine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women