Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60079
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40347
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2017, 04:09 PM   #16
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
an unsubstantiated claim. you'd best retract it.

besides you're inserting your community standards over Alabama's community standards in alabama's election.

the 40 year old charges is debunked and discredited.
Roy Moore, even without sexual accusations against him being true, is a total bigot who is probably anti anyone who is not white, straight, Christian, and male. He has made numerous comments that show the anti non-Christian and anti non-straight tendencies to be true. In today's world it is not socially accepted to come out as being anti black or anti women, but it would not be a shock to me if he was both. If elected, he will be a pariah in the halls of Congress. Even Ivanka Trump has come out against him, much to the consternation of her father.

With that said. I will be surprised if Doug Jones comes out on top over Roy Moore in the election. In 2016, Trump had 63% of the popular vote to 35% for Clinton. The fact that the race is close shows how despicable a person he is, even in the eyes of Alabama voters.
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:17 PM   #17
bamscram
Valued Poster

How you keep your daughters safe from Roy Moore.

http://businessfinder.al.com/club-21-birmingham-al.html
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 04:30 PM   #18
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
With the new neo Nazi party supporting the right, he might now.

That saluting chick looks hot...
Give me an hour and I’ll fuck the Nazi out of her...

Oh, off topic...Moore is toast. Maybe not in Alabama but if he gets to Washington, the consensus is: we’re sick and tired of old gropers and pedophiles leading our government...kicking him out of the senate would be a win for the Repubes.

You know...to show the country how upstanding Repubes are.

HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 05:38 PM   #19
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post

Oh, off topic...Moore is toast. Maybe not in Alabama but if he gets to Washington, the consensus is: we’re sick and tired of old gropers and pedophiles leading our government...kicking him out of the senate would be a win for the Repubes.

That Nazi chick would kick your ass. But Anthony Weiner would stretch your ass you dumb mother fucker.

HAHAHAHAH
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:00 PM   #20
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:

On what legal grounds would the senate be able to kick him out? Our guy lost and we are angry at the voters? If the senate has the ability to throw Moore out of the Senate with no evidence or due process, why don't they throw Franken out now with photo evidence and his admittance of guilt?? How about John Conyers? Why are they not throwing him out? Why should democrats be exempt from the same standard?
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:01 PM   #21
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Anthony Weiner would stretch your ass you dumb mother fucker.
And...you know this...HOW???

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Old 11-28-2017, 09:07 PM   #22
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
On what legal grounds would the senate be able to kick him out? Our guy lost and we are angry at the voters? If the senate has the ability to throw Moore out of the Senate with no evidence or due process, why don't they throw Franken out now with photo evidence and his admittance of guilt?? How about John Conyers? Why are they not throwing him out? Why should democrats be exempt from the same standard?
Franken fessed up like a man and admitted it. Unlike PEDOPHILE Moore...who’ll go kicking and screaming...until he finds a mall that’ll let him in!

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 11-28-2017, 10:08 PM   #23
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
With the new neo Nazi party supporting the right, he might now.

Quote:

I agree... she's hot!!! I'd bang the nazi out of her too!

great job bummy!!! a chick we can all bang on!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:34 PM   #24
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
True, in Moores case you have 40 year old claims, that the bulk of the evidence has been proven false. Frankly some of it was laughable and the Bar should be having a talk with Allred about manufacturing evidence..

In Frankens case, he admits guilt and there is photographic evidence that Franken himself does not dispute.

Interesting how the left called for Moore to drop out of the race, or be removed from office if he wins with no due process whatsoever, only trial by the MSM.

Calls for Franken to step down? Not so much, as usual the hypocrisy is amazing.
IMO a liberal could take a piss on a baby then toss it into a fire, and STILL his felow dems wouldn't call for him to step down.

Quote:
Roy Moore, even without sexual accusations against him being true, is a total bigot who is probably anti anyone who is not white, straight, Christian, and male. .
And exactly how is he a total bigot? Let me guess it's cause he feels homosexuality should be illegal (and in a LOT OF COUNTRIES used to be).
Is it cause he wants gays to be barred from the military?
Or is it cause he feels muslims should NOT be allowed to serve in government office??

I consider myself to be Agnostic, BUT I AGREE that muslims shouldn't be allowed to hold office. BY the tenants of ISLAM nothing should be before the Koran in law.. SO HOW CAN ONE swear an oath to uphold our laws and Constitution??

Quote:
!
SO even though NOT ONE Of the accusations have proven to be true, and several have already been DEBUNKED, screw it, we will treat him like a Padeo anyway..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 12:25 AM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Quote:

Just make sure she's a prostitute running a special on her hourly rate ok chump, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:02 AM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

3:42 minute video proof it's a frame job

OAN EXCLUSIVE

Just 2 weeks ahead of the Alabama Senate race, One America News uncovers shocking ties between Roy Moore accusers and a major news organization.

One America's Pearson Sharp has the exclusive report and reveals how one woman's ties to drug dealers throws her whole story into question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cXK6zhGZ24
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 05:12 AM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

despite the failed project veritas sting on wapo journalists, looks like they didn't do a good job of vetting thier sources.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:27 AM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And exactly how is he a total bigot? Let me guess it's cause he feels homosexuality should be illegal (and in a LOT OF COUNTRIES used to be).
Is it cause he wants gays to be barred from the military?
Or is it cause he feels muslims should NOT be allowed to serve in government office??

I consider myself to be Agnostic, BUT I AGREE that muslims shouldn't be allowed to hold office. BY the tenants of ISLAM nothing should be before the Koran in law.. SO HOW CAN ONE swear an oath to uphold our laws and Constitution??

All of the above reasons.

Why should Muslims not be allowed to hold office? I assume you mean "tenets" and not "tenants". One of the tenets of the Koran is that when Muslims are in other countries they are bound to uphold the laws of that country. There are MANY American-born people who are Muslims. Keith Ellison is a Representative from Minnesota who is a Muslim. Andre Carson is a Representative from Indiana who is a Muslim. Do you REALLY think they should have been banned from running for office? Have they done something in their lives that would indicate that their religious beliefs run counter to their beliefs in the U.S. and the Constitution?
SpeedRacerXXX is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 06:52 AM   #29
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
And...you know this...HOW???

HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Because you’re a little faggot. That’s HOW

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bambino is online now   Quote