Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160601
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2018, 09:32 PM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe_Kassidy View Post
The #MeToo movement was already far set back prior to Ford; she, and the Dimocraps, just made it MUCH worse.
really? how so?

I think the Cosby sentence handed down a day before yesterday's hearing, is proof that the movement was very strong.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:52 AM   #17
somedude265
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I listened to the entire hearing. The whole testimony from both sides, and the conclusion that I have come to is that I don't believe for one damned minute a single syllable of either one of them. The whole damned thing was a farce. The thing I keep coming back to is that these are very serious allegations that would each carry a minimum of a 10 year sentence in Maryland. So, why in the world was this first brought to light in a senate judiciary committee hearing, and not as a public press brief from the local police department in whatever town that was in Maryland. If there is enough evidence to derail a supreme court nomination, then there is absolutely enough evidence to arrest on criminal charges. Since that doesn't appear to be happening, I am inclined to believe that it is all bunk. With that said, Kavanaugh is the absolute poster child of the 1980's prep-school/frat house culture, and it is absolutely believable that he could be guilty of sexual misconduct. I don't believe one single syllable of that rambling statement that he wrote, and if he had nothing to hide, he would have pushed harder than anyone else for the FBI investigation which will absolutely now happen due to Senator Flake.
somedude265 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 03:06 AM   #18
marvelousntx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I'll make it real simple. She passed a polygraph test. He refused to take one. End of discussion
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:55 AM   #19
dark3419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude265 View Post
if he had nothing to hide

It scares me to death when people talk like this. In countries like communist China or the Stalinist Soviet Union people had nothing to hide. In America we have this thing called privacy, freedom and liberty.

I could imagine any number of things tht the judge might have from his youth that he'd want to keep private and those things would have nothing to do with the Ford case. I bet that most people here wouldn't want an investigation into their private lives, even if they were innocent of whatever charges were put on them.
dark3419 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:00 AM   #20
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
I'll make it real simple. She passed a polygraph test. He refused to take one. End of discussion
A. Polygraph test are not admissible in a court of law for a reason.

B. The one administered was a farce. It was a two question test derided by other polygraph examiners
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:21 AM   #21
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
If there is enough evidence to derail a supreme court nomination, then there is absolutely enough evidence to arrest on criminal charges.
2 different ideas, I don't know why this is so contentious. this is not a criminal trial, it is a test of however the Senate determines, to confirm or deny the nomination. if a Senator decides he doesn't like the neck tie Kavanaugh is wearing, that is sufficient for his "no" vote, if the Senator decides on that basis. "fairness" is not a factor, let alone rules of evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txexetoo View Post
B. The one administered was a farce. It was a two question test derided by other polygraph examiners
is that definite? I have read a couple of sources throw that out, but according to Ford, the process was lengthy. I don't doubt the test may have been less than adequate at best, and rigged at worst.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:42 AM   #22
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
Ted Bundy passed a polygraph test.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 10:37 AM   #23
Muse2015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Let's be clear about something... This is a job interview, not a fucking legal trial. Innocent until proven guilty is reserved for the courts. Most corporations have a much tougher interview process than what this guy is going thru. Furthermore, if he has nothing to hide then why did he say no when asked if he would request the White House to conduct an FBI investigation? These allegations could all be false, but this guy definitely has something serious to hide. Liberal or conservative does not matter, what matters is having a Supreme Court nominee who is of the highest integrity and honest. So far this guy is failing on both fronts.

Let's also look at how many people that orange fuckhead have picked to surround himself with that have turned out to be scumbags and criminals. What makes you think all of a sudden he's picked a standup guy to be his Supreme Court nominee? Orange fuckface von clowstick is only looking out for himself and will only seek out those who he believes can help him.

I find it amusing when some of the fellow hobbyist make comments trashing the democrats. Keep in mind that a conservative majority in any branch of the government is far more likely to make decisions that will have a negative impact on this little hobby of ours to make their evangelical supporters happy.
Muse2015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 10:47 AM   #24
Chung Tran
BANNED

isn't it nice to live in a Country where we can conduct our Hobby, write about it, share with each other, and call the President an "orange fuckhead"?

good points, especially the last one.. the number of hard right Republicans on this Site is astonishing.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:29 AM   #25
Muse2015
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
isn't it nice to live in a Country where we can conduct our Hobby, write about it, share with each other, and call the President an "orange fuckhead"?

good points, especially the last one.. the number of hard right Republicans on this Site is astonishing.
Chung I'll to that!

The hard right needs pussy too. But they can head to church right afterwards, make a contribution to their pastor's private jet fund, and all is forgiven, including their hypocrisy.
Muse2015 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 11:32 AM   #26
Chung Tran
BANNED

interesting trivia I just learned.. Mark Judge's Grandfather is Joe Judge, former Washington Senators player (and a damn good one), an integral part of the 1924 World Series winning team.

note that the Wiki entry calls Chevy Chase, Maryland part of Washington, D.C. it is NOT.. Georgetown, yes, Chevy Chase, no, LOL

note also that Judge effectively ended Walter Johnson's career, by breaking Johnson's ankle during batting practice. how interesting would that be, if his Grand kid inadvertently ended Kavanaugh's career?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Judge
Old 09-29-2018, 12:38 PM   #27
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse2015 View Post
Furthermore, if he has nothing to hide then why did he say no when asked if he would request the White House to conduct an FBI investigation? These allegations could all be false, but this guy definitely has something serious to hide.
He has undergone the process of six FBI investigations. What could they find on a seventh that was not even hinted in the first six?

An owner of a company I worked at went thru one for a Federal judge position. They checked everything except his underwear.
Old 09-29-2018, 12:59 PM   #28
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan View Post
He has undergone the process of six FBI investigations. What could they find on a seventh that was not even hinted in the first six?
I got this one (hand raised)!

how about one-on-one statements, interviews with Judge, Ford and her friend that was allegedly present during the attack? one or more may crack under more questioning, as is common in Criminal interrogation.

how about looking over that calendar Kavanaugh is so enamored with, that showed 2 of the 3 witnesses Ford mentioned, were at a party (maybe THE party?) in July, 1982, of which the Republican Committee's questioner (Mitchell) pointed out to Kavanaugh as her 5 minute time was expiring, which just happened to be Mitchell's last question before she was fired on the spot, and the Republicans started asking their own questions?

my question to you (and Kavanaugh) would be.. if there is no more to uncover, why are you guys so FEARFUL of another week of questions? Kavanaugh ducked that question over and over, looking nervous as Hell, to me. that Boy is hiding something. the plus for your side, is that Voters would feel like a thorough investigation was done, and not punish you at the polls in 5 weeks.
Old 09-29-2018, 01:13 PM   #29
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
…...and if he had nothing to hide, he would have pushed harder than anyone else for the FBI investigation which will absolutely now happen due to Senator Flake.

Yeah, he's (Flake) a real fuckin' hero, right....? lol

Speaking of underwear, did y'all catch Fearless Flake in that elevator...talk about tied to a whippin' post. Jeeez, I thought we were about to witness a RINO sh*ttin' it's BVD's live on camera for all the world to see.....

Must be something in the water in AZ these days....tsk tsk...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 02:07 PM   #30
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post

my question to you (and Kavanaugh) would be.. if there is no more to uncover, why are you guys so FEARFUL of another week of questions? Kavanaugh ducked that question over and over, looking nervous as Hell, to me. that Boy is hiding something. the plus for your side, is that Voters would feel like a thorough investigation was done, and not punish you at the polls in 5 weeks.
I'm not collecting DNA samples from either one.

Because this is nothing but a 9th inning two outs stall tactic. Give them a week, they will ask for two, give them two, they will ask for a month. Typical Democrap technique, stall and delay.

If the Democraps were so anxious for another FBI investigation, why didn't Senator Feinstein bring it up when she received the letter, instead of holding on to it for weeks?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women