Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 11:03 PM   #16
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
If you don't want your kids vaccinated, your a idiot.
the irony of that sentence is not lost on me.
"you're an idiot."
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:10 PM   #17
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Too many people view this strictly from the individual rights point of view.

But infants are too young to receive vaccines and some other children - like ones with leukemia - have never been able to get vaccinated.

Every one of them is susceptible to diseases like measles and their only defense is herd immunity. They need everyone around them to be free of measles (i.e., vaccinated) and other contagious diseases.

So, when some asshole talks about how it should be up to the individual to choose for himself, that person clearly does not understand that he is choosing for others as well. Including his own unvaccinated children.
If you can't get a vaccine, then don't rely on someone else to cover for you.
What if someone doesnt want the risk of a vaccine?
why is it MY job to look after you?
it's not. Same reason if you forget to get gas, and are on the side of the road, I don't have to pull over.
Darwinism seems to be going out of style and that's a big reason why the retards are winning
the people who are smart and can do shit to affect everyone are too busy cleaning up after the retards who didn't die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8

right at 11secs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8rhIZJAdd0
Old 02-08-2015, 11:19 PM   #18
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
If you can't get a vaccine, then don't rely on someone else to cover for you.
What if someone doesnt want the risk of a vaccine?
why is it MY job to look after you?
it's not.
Are you a complete idiot? Or do you just play one on TV?

When you say "you can't get a vaccine", you are talking about children under 12 months - ALL children under 12 months. They cannot get vaccinated for measles. Their immune systems aren't developed enough yet. But they CAN get the disease.

So, you think they should all be thrown under the bus?

Do I have that right? Or is there another interpretation to what you wrote?

Please go on the record.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:22 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

When you say "you can't get a vaccine", you are talking about children under 12 months - ALL children under 12 months. They cannot get vaccinated for measles. Their immune systems aren't developed enough yet. But they CAN get the disease.

Please go on the record.
They regurgitate concepts and talking points. They do not allow the facts to get in the way of the story they want to tell.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #20
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Iam pretty sure we will see the day when individuals will have to carry their vaccination records on their person like they do their Drivers License. Without proof of vaccination, you won't be allowed to board a plane, train or even be admitted inside a Theme Park.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:32 AM   #21
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Iam pretty sure we will see the day when individuals will have to carry their vaccination records on their person like they do their Drivers License. Without proof of vaccination, you won't be allowed to board a plane, train or even be admitted inside a Theme Park.

Jim
Or ...

Quote:
Want to gain entry to your office, get on a bus, or perhaps buy a sandwich? We're all getting used to swiping a card to do all these things. But at Epicenter, a new hi-tech office block in Sweden, they are trying a different approach - a chip under the skin. (BBC)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:02 AM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Or ...
I am not crazy about that idea at all. Unfortunately though we'll see that day too. It's all in the scheme of things. But the kicker that no one wants to accept and nor should they, is the idea of depopulation. If Government is to become larger and infiltrate our lives more and more they can't control mass numbers of people so they will do away with people to a manageable number that can be controlled without protest. So lets get some RFID chips, get some bullshit vaccination, ban guns so the masses can't defend themselves. Lets also initiate big government ran by deceitful lying Freemasons and shrink the population to controllable level. What more can a tyrannical world government ask for. Essentially a persons demeanor, attire, attitudes and beliefs can be scrutinized. Live in that society never.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:04 AM   #23
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

2 questions: How many people have died from the measles? How many people have died from the MMR vaccine?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:01 AM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I would just say that there are two arguments going on here; the scientific community is correct to say that vaccinations save lives and suffering and that is their argument. The civil rights community is arguing that no government can force them to do something that they do not want to do (even if it is beneficial like vaccines, weight loss, no drugs, or drinking to excess).
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 03:57 AM   #25
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:

Please go on the record.
whoa, slow down slick
can you read?
or are you just a retard?
did you read the 1st post?

you seem to be asking "do you have aright to choose what you do with your body?"
yeah, you have that right to control what goes in or happens to your body.

go back to the FIRST POST and read where it says,
"Scientific evidence demonstrates that individuals vaccinated with live virus vaccines such as MMR (measles, mumps and rubella), rotavirus, chicken pox, shingles and influenza can shed the virus for many weeks or months afterwards and infect the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.1,2 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
Furthermore, vaccine recipients can carry diseases in the back of their throat and infect others while displaying no symptoms of a disease.11,12,13

so even though you are vaccinated, you are still a carrier for the dz.

so you saying that you are not allowed to control what happens to your own body
that's a retarded view, or is are you just being a retard in real life?
please go on the record.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:14 AM   #26
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I would just say that there are two arguments going on here; the scientific community is correct to say that vaccinations save lives and suffering and that is their argument. The civil rights community is arguing that no government can force them to do something that they do not want to do (even if it is beneficial like vaccines, weight loss, no drugs, or drinking to excess).
right, 2 different arguments
we don't need the government telling us I must get vaccinated
just like I don't need the gub telling me I cannot buy a 1gallon soda
BUT
not getting vaccinated means I'm going to have fewer choices, like I can't go to school unless I am vaccinated, just like I can't ride the roller coaster unless Im over 5ft tall.

I think that if you don't get vaccinated you are a moron, BUT you can make that choice and if you do, you can/will be treated differently because you didnt get vaccinated.

I also think you have a right to not pay your taxes... break the speed law. you can do whatever the fuck you want,, but there are consequences

if we allow the gubment to force us to get vaccinated, what stops them from taking away bullets or alcohol?
no bullets, no booze,mean fewer drunken driving deaths and fewer shootings,
Old 02-09-2015, 06:38 AM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Darwinism seems to be going out of style and that's a big reason why the retards are winning
Haven't you heard BCPL, that's the latest mandate! Protecting the retards from economic and social Darwinism is gubmint job one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
2 questions: How many people have died from the measles? How many people have died from the MMR vaccine?
A decade or two ago I believe everyone in the US who got polio that year got it from the vaccine. We need to narrow the discussion to about what vaccines we should even consider mandatory. The flu vaccine supposedly is at best 40% effective. I received the shingles vaccine last year and the pharmacist told me it was only 50% effective. She told me this after I paid for it.

Quote:
I'm reading that several school districts let you opt out of getting vaxxed if you sign something saying it endangers your child's health or for religious reasons. Maybe not very many.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:29 AM   #28
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I'm reading that several school districts let you opt out of getting vaxxed if you sign something saying it endangers your child's health or for religious reasons. Maybe not very many.
Apparently it's pretty common in California especially the SF Bay area.

The theory put forth and furthered by celebrities like Jenny McCarthy that some of these vaccines cause autism has been thoroughly disproved. Some continue to hold on to the theory, mostly liberals. They accuse the conservatives of forcing the vaccines on them anyway. Vaccine has just become another political buzzword because it has the power to stir some strong feelings.

The way I see it is this. If you are vaccinated you are not at risk even if exposed to those that are sick. If you choose not to get the vaccine then you are putting yourself at risk and while that is a public health issue it is only limited to those choosing not to get vaccinated. They knew the risk and took the chance. They can deal with the consequences of their decision just as they chose not to deal with what they thought were the consequences of getting vaccinated, namely autism.

I realize I generalized about choice and did not include the fact that children's parents are making those decisions not the children themselves. It's a shame for any child to get sick with a preventable disease and a tragedy if there is debillitation or worse but in the end it is the parents that have to deal with the sickness and the responsibility and consequences of their decisions. Theoretically, It does not put the general public at risk to choose not to vaccinate. It only puts others who made the same choice at risk.

I say theoretically because there is always a chance that Measles, for instance, could mutate into something that previous vaccines don't protect against. Not sure what the chances are of that. If everyone were vaccinated the chances would be near zero.

Bottom line is this should not be a political thing. Everyone should get vaccinated but they should have the choice. Proper education would make that choice easy. Political accusations and finger pointing does not.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 01:46 PM   #29
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The civil rights community is arguing that no government can force them to do something that they do not want to do (even if it is beneficial like vaccines, weight loss, no drugs, or drinking to excess).
But government can and does when it feels under attack. Should people again start dying from diseases that can be easily vaccinated for the government could just as easily put the non vaccinated in internment camps like they did the Japanese during WWII. Like I said earlier the vaccinations are a victim of their own success. Retard interment camps for the nonscientific .
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 02:01 PM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
But government can and does when it feels under attack. Should people again start dying from diseases that can be easily vaccinated for the government could just as easily put the non vaccinated in internment camps like they did the Japanese during WWII. Like I said earlier the vaccinations are a victim of their own success. Retard interment camps for the nonscientific .
... or like they did for the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic.

BTW, the government set many precedents dealing with the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic. Precedents -- right or wrong -- that tend towards abridging the rights of American citizens.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women