Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452983
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47683
pyramider46370
bambino40411
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35609
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2012, 06:15 AM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
What fantasy world do you live in??? I nearly sprayed Coke all over the keyboard when I read about your cancellation fee policy. I find it laughable.

I think you know I wouldn't book you if you were the last provider on the planet (thank God there are so many others, and so reasonable at that). I guess it just goes to show you there's a dessert for every taste bud. Even those that like sour desserts.
well that was a little unnecessary/rude don't ya think Charlie?

If I have to cancel I always offer some sort of compensation to make up for it, though Ive had only a few cancel due to unforeseen circumstances they have always offered compensation as well.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:16 AM   #17
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post

If I have to cancel I always offer some sort of compensation to make up for it, though Ive had only a few cancel due to unforeseen circumstances they have always offered compensation.
Exactly.

When I cancelled, I offered $100 off the next appointment.
I think it's only fair. It's very rare for me to cancel and I've never
pulled an NCNS.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #18
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I will offer extra time/discount, pretty much whatever they want because I actually do feel bad about it because I know how much they have to go through to make a date, as I do. If I were sitting around at my incall naked and eating chocolate dipped strawberries it wouldn't be a big deal. lol

I had a client write me last night and ask did xxxprovider contact me as she had stated to him she did and he was good to go, (she never did contact me) He drove over 2 hrs to see her and when he called she was at the hair salon and wanted to delay, he drove around patiently waiting only to be repeatedly delayed and eventually blown off. I wanted to kick her ass.

Offering to make it right is not only good business but shows your character and respect for another. (Just like any other biz) The ones that don't? Well Karma deals with them.

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #19
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Shit happens, ladies have to remember most men in this biz have a SO, kids, etc, they have to cancel.. As long as they do Im ok, even if its minutes before the appointment even with a lame excuse.. I still know they are not coming and thats what matters to me.. I dont tolerate NCNS. I dont ever having a problem filling the opening usually and Im not starving so I dont sweat it.. No point in stressing when you cant control it..

I also dont have a cancellation fee, too many men have things they cant control such as a kid getting sick or shit the wife decided to take the day off out of the blue.. I feel its unnecessary to collect that when I can just fill in the appointment most times.. Ive had to cancel a time or two and the men dont ask me to discount the next session.. I usually do hook them up though.

Sometimes it sucks and you cant make it back as Ive been there.. But I personally just roll with it because I do know for sure I can make money back another time.. thats the beauty of this business.. you will Always make the money. This industry is a cash cow.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:43 AM   #20
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

It is occasionally unavoidable but concern should be seen if it becomes a trend from one hobbyest or provider. Last minute cancellations should, IMHO, be compensated for. Myself, the one time I had to cancel an appointment on the same day I still arranged for the provider to get her fee. Just the way I do things.
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:45 AM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
It is occasionally unavoidable but concern should be seen if it becomes a trend from one hobbyest or provider. Last minute cancellations should, IMHO, be compensated for. Myself, if the one time I had to cancel an appointment on the same day I still arranged for the provider to get her fee. Just the way I do things.
You are a class act. Thank you for that. I'm sure the ladies appreciate it.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:51 AM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
well that was a little unnecessary/rude don't ya think Charlie?
Rude to post an honest opinion on a public board? I don't think so. Z & I have a board history that she remembers much differently than I do.

Quote:
Offering to make it right is not only good business but shows your character and respect for another. (Just like any other biz) The ones that don't? Well Karma deals with them.
I was NCNSd once. Cost me about $70 out of pocket. Bitch never offered me anything. The incident was responsible for my outcall only policy. At least if I'm NCNSd on an outcall, I'm not driving all over town waiting on call #2. That, along with all the other stories of guys being NCNSd leads me to one conclusion: you can't trust providers, even when you're handing over $$$.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:56 AM   #23
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
It is occasionally unavoidable but concern should be seen if it becomes a trend from one hobbyest or provider. Last minute cancellations should, IMHO, be compensated for. Myself, if the one time I had to cancel an appointment on the same day I still arranged for the provider to get her fee. Just the way I do things.
I personally would not take your money, I did not provide service to you. Its a nice gesture but I wouldn't take it. I know I can make the money back.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:01 AM   #24
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post

I was NCNSd once. Cost me about $70 out of pocket. Bitch never offered me anything. The incident was responsible for my outcall only policy. At least if I'm NCNSd on an outcall, I'm not driving all over town waiting on call #2. That, along with all the other stories of guys being NCNSd leads me to one conclusion: you can't trust providers, even when you're handing over $$$.
"Bitch" -- using that word is not very becoming, Charles.
However, you are right. Money seems to only flow one way in this business.
And that is always to the provider. Last month a guy booked me for a 3 day appointment in Miami, FL. He paid the deposit and all. The day before the appointment, I found out I couldn't make it to the appointment. Most ladies would have kept his deposit and told him they were applying it to a future date. I refunded 100% of his money back immediately. We all have our own ways of working. This is no union. That's the beauty of this business.

And yes I can always make the money back when a guy cancels but getting ready for the appointment alone takes time. Time is money. If a lady doesn't want to collect a cancellation fee, that is her. I have only collected it once and that guy was more than willing to pay it AND he wanted to reschedule with me. Nuff said.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:10 AM   #25
am-a-pleaser
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Cancellations happen. The first time it happened to me, I was upset. I'd spent several hours setting up the room, making sure I was fresh and clean. I even went to the internet and downloaded many scenes and music from her favorite movie. I went to a lot of time to create a fantasy designed specifically for her. I got the message from her shortly before our dinner date. We talked on the phone and she apologized for the cancellation. She will never know what she missed.

Another time, I'd made reservations and I had to pre-pay a non-refundable deposit for the tickets. The event was specifically for something the lady enjoyed.

When ladies cancel, it changes the day/evening. Same thing when the guy cancels. Things do happen. Sometimes it just may be cold feet, a better offer, or a legitimate reason. Who knows for sure. It happens. When the cancelling party tries to make it up, it does show character.
am-a-pleaser is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #26
jyoshi917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I made an appointment with a provider couple of days ago and i had to cancel because i came down with a cold last night. I dont want to get her sick since i am a regular of hers so in my opinion i am being respectful. Am i being wrong here?
jyoshi917 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:52 AM   #27
jyoshi917
Valued Poster

Also, what is an appropriate amount/percentage to give for cancellation? I really am feeling guilty about cancelling my appointment today and would like to know what you all think, please.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:58 AM   #28
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You did right by not passing on your cooties. If you feel bad, next session give her a generous tip for being understanding.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:59 AM   #29
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoshi917 View Post
I made an appointment with a provider couple of days ago and i had to cancel because i came down with a cold last night. I dont want to get her sick since i am a regular of hers so in my opinion i am being respectful. Am i being wrong here?
Cancelling due to illness, especially a contagious one, she should be thankful you were that considerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoshi917 View Post
Also, what is an appropriate amount/percentage to give for cancellation? I really am feeling guilty about cancelling my appointment today and would like to know what you all think, please.
IMHO, nothing. You might owe something if the cancellation was due to something in your control. But being sick, and cancelling out of thoughtfulness does engender the need for a cancellation fee. If you had kept the date because you didn't want to pay a cancellation fee, and she got sick, she might have lost more money sick.

This demimonde is a gamble on both sides. The best you can do is hedge your bets.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 09:01 AM   #30
jyoshi917
Valued Poster

Thanks guys!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women