Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47593
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 01:08 PM   #16
Teri Nicole
TOP-NOTCH LOVE COURTESAN

User ID: 8435
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I won't go into the details of the arrest, but around 5 years ago before I learned how to properly screen, I found out the hard way that the Hyatt in downtown Houston (4-star) has a special suite around the 15th floor for vice to use for sting operations. Once you realize you have been busted, two detectives come in, ask who dropped you off (with the excuse they need to let them know you are going to jail and will need to be bonded out) only to arrest the person who is doing the drop off with a charge, also.

They then take you via elevator to the basement where they have a special ops room for arresting girls. There is a parking garage where many police cars were parked. If you are doing an outcall, definitely do a drive thru of the parking lot and garages to see what might be lurking around.

I don't know if it's still in use, but as of two years ago, another provider I know of was also set up at the Hyatt in Houston. Her friend who had dropped her off also went to jail.

Be careful ladies and SCREEN, SCREEN, SCREEN!!!
Teri Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #17
dullard
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I had a girl that I had seen 3 times that I met through a chat line. She was amazing, but I switched cell phones and lost track of her number. So I would check the chat line and see if she was on. The second and third time I saw her, she charged me less, saying that she always charged less when she was horny.

So one afternoon trolling the chat line I find her on there. We agree to meet, and she tells me $60, which is about half what it was the time before. I say "wow, you must be really horny" to which she says, tell me what you're gonna do to me when you get here" so me being a rookie start spouting off all of my sexual expertise and game plan for her.

I arrive at the hotel, and take a loop around the parking lot. Unlike the last three times when I could drive right up to the room door, this is an actual hotel I have to walk through the lobby for. I am now getting really nervous, but you know what they say about little head leading the big head...well, it is very true. I pace up and down the hallway, call the hotel and connect to the room, she answers, so I walk up to the door. I don't even think my fist tapped the door when three hotel room doors open and about 8 cops push me into the room. I am 31 years old at the time, two kids at home with a fiance and I think I am so fucked, there is no way out of it.

I had a good lawyer, who kept postponing and postponing until it was ACD'd and never showed up on my record.

PS. I would still love to have that girl as a regular, she was pretty amazing! Little head is still in charge after all these years.
dullard is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #18
SamanthaSinclair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87601
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad to see that you did not allow one negative experience to knock you out of the hobby! We ALL have those scary times, providers and hobbiests alike. We live to fight another day, and are a bit wiser, and yet, a touch saddened at how misguided law enforcement is in targeting such victimless.things, when really sick crimes go unsolved daily! Soldier on friend ...be well!
SamanthaSinclair is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #19
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Them cops are evil, we gotta watch out for them.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 09:26 PM   #20
oglfp12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666 View Post
Them cops are evil, we gotta watch out for them.
I disagree. It is not the cops who are evil; it is the law. The cops are just doing their job--enforcing the law. Prostitution is against the law, and that is stupid. Given the holier than thou, bible thumping, sex is bad (unless it leads to procreation by married man and woman) stupidity, we are stuck in the position of breaking the law. Don't blame the cops--lets work to change the law!
oglfp12 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:30 PM   #21
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have never been busted before and I hope never too, but I have encountered customers who were off duty police officers. The first time was in mcallen and the guy was a cop from dallas no sweat, but in san antonio i found his badge in his shirt and i kinda got spooked because i have seen this guy before no issues, but he is an eccie member with refrences and reviews lol...
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:01 AM   #22
ThekNight
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Interesting article with a quote: "Sin ain't sin if good people do it"

http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/...inglePage=true

Quote:
Some of the money has arrived at the Duval County building in five-figure money orders or checks. But much of it has been in cash. This past April, county Treasurer Robert Elizondo took delivery of $33,700, most of it in hundreds and twenties.

"It's very exciting to count all those twenties," he said. "I'm going to be a bank teller after this; I've got the training."

The money began pouring in soon after this sparsely populated county 90 miles west of Corpus Christi decided last summer to start charging an $800 licensing fee for each so-called eight-liner amusement machine inside its borders.

So far this year Duval County has collected just under $600,000 (about a quarter of it in cash), an amount equal to nearly 9 percent of its $7 million yearly budget. More is expected; over Labor Day weekend, a sprawling new room with hundreds of eight-liners opened just outside the county seat of San Diego. It could be the local government success story of the year: Confronted with a struggling economy and stagnant tax revenues, entrepreneurial officials in a county perhaps best known for its rich history of graft and political corruption uncover a lucrative new source of revenue.

But there's a small catch.

"Of course the machines are illegal, as I understand it," said Jo Ann Ehmann, the part-time bookkeeper for the tiny city of Gregory.
ThekNight is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #23
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I disagree. It is not the cops who are evil; it is the law. The cops are just doing their job--enforcing the law. Prostitution is against the law, and that is stupid. Given the holier than thou, bible thumping, sex is bad (unless it leads to procreation by married man and woman) stupidity, we are stuck in the position of breaking the law. Don't blame the cops--lets work to change the law!
I completely agree!!! I have a few riends who work in various departments of SAPD. I've known good family men...who have given their lives serving our community! .

When I hear random statements again LE...I have to shake my head! We're in a hobby where we demonize the very men who would risk their lives...for all of us...on a daily basis. Let's not be jaded and clouded as to what the real issue is...we need laws to decriminalize prostitution!
Likinikki is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women