Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2013, 10:07 AM   #16
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree wholeheartedly with you ladies. I have found that there are many wealthy men in this game. I have no problem getting 300 a hour next year I'm going up to 350-400 range. I love this line Of work. I love seeing the progress I have made thus far. I know I have what it takes to be a top notch, top paid courtesan.

The women who charge 100 or less don't affect my business at all. My clientel stays away from that dark side of the hobby.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #17
MochaNautteBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 3994
Thumbs up

I too, know I have what it takes to be a high end Companion. I will be raising my rates January 1st, 2014.
'
I truly care about each and every one of my clients. I enjoy being in their company and that is something that cannot be faked.

I love being a Companion. I have matured and learned more about myself since becoming a Companion in 2006.

I learned that if you're in the business for just the money, it will show and that will cause clients to shy away from a provider.
MochaNautteBBW is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 03:56 PM   #18
khloe619
Account Disabled

User ID: 198091
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally agree with u on this! smh
khloe619 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #19
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
... I have no problem getting 300 a hour; next year I'm going up to 350-400 range.

The women who charge 100 or less don't affect my business at all. My clientel (sic) stays (sic) away from that dark side of the hobby.
I'll bet you're quite popular with the other ladies. Probably do girls night a lot, and that sort of thing?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:25 AM   #20
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Worst rate I ever saw (smh) was $15 for 15mins / $30 for 30mins / $60 for 60mins on BP while touring SC (Charleston or Columbia I forget which I saw those rates at). I dunno when I see those rates I think junkie or pimped or lives out of her cheap motel. *shrugs*. While dirt cheap rates don't normally affect me I have to say the endless replies of a lot of guys in those particular areas acting like 240hr was expensive was quite annoying.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:25 PM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Everything changes....like it or not. People get bored with the same thing. Many of the SWB sites run ads for free pussy here and free pussy there, which confuses me, but OK. Gotta make money....I get that. It's also a tighter economy now and there are many more women available "backed" by the males who like it inexpensive, and could care less about the consequences to the rest of us. Some of 'em make money off of these ladies and some just convince them that 50-60 bucks an hour is better than whatever their waitress wages were.

The (for the most part) young ladies are naive, fall for the BS, and the rest of us, just have to stick to our guns, refuse to see the cheapies or get out. I've heard of guys that have run girls and actually have told the clients, not to tell the ladies about ECCIE and Preferred411. Apparently, the guy code allows for the client to follow along and not feel like he's the one taking advantage.....idk. It seems they wanna make as much money for themselves, or get as cheap of pussy as they can for as long as possible before that occurs. Of course, this could be a vicious rumor and I have a hard time imagining any gentleman would take advantage of a woman that way.....

Either way, these particular type of guys will never get a piece of me without paying my rate. Guys....If ya want it cheap...look for cheap. If ya wanna fresh experience with a reputable lady that has a chance of lasting in the biz for more than a few months....then don't haggle about her prices.

Girl, don't change your prices for the cheapsters or because there is cheap pussy available. There has always been a demand for every different kinda woman you could imagine...fat, tall, skinny, short, smart, ditzy, drama ridden, calm, and cheap in price to HDH. Never let anyone make you think or get away with telling you, that you are worth less than what you feel you are worth, hon.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:01 PM   #22
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I just think it's the economy driving every chick with a cell phone into thinking she can do this job.
And yes, a lot of them have "handlers" helping them out.
Most of them get bad or lukewarm reviews and seem to burn out and fade away quickly.
Exactly my thoughts.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #23
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M A X View Post
Everything changes....like it or not. People get bored with the same thing. Many of the SWB sites run ads for free pussy here and free pussy there, which confuses me, but OK. Gotta make money....I get that. It's also a tighter economy now and there are many more women available "backed" by the males who like it inexpensive, and could care less about the consequences to the rest of us. Some of 'em make money off of these ladies and some just convince them that 50-60 bucks an hour is better than whatever their waitress wages were.

The (for the most part) young ladies are naive, fall for the BS, and the rest of us, just have to stick to our guns, refuse to see the cheapies or get out. I've heard of guys that have run girls and actually have told the clients, not to tell the ladies about ECCIE and Preferred411. Apparently, the guy code allows for the client to follow along and not feel like he's the one taking advantage.....idk. It seems they wanna make as much money for themselves, or get as cheap of pussy as they can for as long as possible before that occurs. Of course, this could be a vicious rumor and I have a hard time imagining any gentleman would take advantage of a woman that way.....

Either way, these particular type of guys will never get a piece of me without paying my rate. Guys....If ya want it cheap...look for cheap. If ya wanna fresh experience with a reputable lady that has a chance of lasting in the biz for more than a few months....then don't haggle about her prices.

Girl, don't change your prices for the cheapsters or because there is cheap pussy available. There has always been a demand for every different kinda woman you could imagine...fat, tall, skinny, short, smart, ditzy, drama ridden, calm, and cheap in price to HDH. Never let anyone make you think or get away with telling you, that you are worth less than what you feel you are worth, hon.
+1 agree whole heartedly!
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:52 AM   #24
Ciedoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

In a bad economy (which we are in, have been in, and will continue to be in for some time going forward), reducing services while increases costs is a bad business model to follow. Not saying to give yourselves away, theres a level of self worth to consider and the $25, $35 etc bp girls obviously have low self worth. But inflating rates also means less sessions or the total lack of dates. We all have what we are willing to pay. Some area's just don't have high enough income to allow hobbyist to pay top dollar for entertainment. Just as you ladies have to pay for gas, food, lodging and are feeling the sting of higher prices, so are your clients. There is just not as much "disposable" income for many people right now to afford higher costs. Does that make the guys who can't afford $500-$1000 dollars an hour as cheap clients that are not worth seeing? After all you can't just "give" it away right. If you are going to charge $400 for two hours but I only have $200 for an hour, are you going to tell me no and turn down the $200? What if you have 4 clients interested in hour session and not two hour sessions, are you going to turn them all down for being too cheap or do the hour sessions and collect $800 to cover your costs vrs sitting in your room for the next 4 hours earning nothing? Sure maybe you are low volume and see only so many gents in a day. If you have the client base to sit and wait for your whales to call up for an appointment then good for you, if not do you insist on longer dates higher donations or do you change things up so you can recover your traveling expenses.

Low volume, high volume, it all depends what it takes to cover expenses and live in the life style you choose. Just realize that while you maybe low volume and worth the higher donation, there are ladies who are whiling to get what they can and they are your competition. Used to be services made the difference. A low volume, open menu lady is more likely to get the donation than a low volume restricted menu. If its a restricted menu why not go see a high volume gal at a fraction of the donation? Services are where many of the ladies have done well. They ask for a higher donation but offer more for the time, but the recent trend seems to be ask for a higher donation while restricting what is offered and that will only drive clients to other providers.

Also donations tend to adjust for the area. Vegas, NY, DC etc sure you can get more per service than you will in smaller area's. You go into a small area like many parts of West Texas for example and try to run the same fees...you are going to be sitting in your room, bored and pissed off at the money going out and lack of money coming in. As Chica said, its a free market, supply and demand. When the supply becomes inflated, demand will fall. When supply is affordable demand will boom. Inflation during a bad economic period rarely works out for the service provider.

Just my .02 cents. I can see it both ways. I know how much I am willing to donate, and what I expect for the donation. If I can't get it then I do without, rub one out, or take the risk on something more in the range I am willing and able to do at the time. Does that make me a cheap client that isn't worth the time or effort? I see rates of A,B,C,and D. A is really cheap, B is on the low end of average, C is average, and D is a high roller. I am going to look at B and C. A will scare me off, D will scare me off as well. I hate feeling guilty after a session because it was lack luster or robotic and realizing I would have been better off rubbing one out instead of blowing the donation on a bad session. I would beat myself up much more if I felt that way leaving a session with someone in the D range. No guarantee that the D range provider could curl my toes any more than the B or C range provider, but these days where just about every dollar matters, I am more willing to take the chance at the B and C range provider than at the D range starlet.

Ciedoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #25
Gabrielle TallCoolOne
Account Disabled

User ID: 211704
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamayaCox View Post
I was on BP today and I saw girls that are offering $35 specials, $40 specials and $50 special. I will admit that I'm not making as much money as I'd like (slow business)...but I would never do those types of specials.

I bet the girls who are offering specials like that are high-volume.

Once of my former clients wanted to pay me $180 for an overnight date and he said that even $400 was too much for him.

I shake my head, wondering why girls would do such low specials

I started noticing this when I couldn't understand why I wasn't getting any calls after re-posting. When they do it they f##ck up the curve for the rest of us. It's like a class where the teacher grades on a curve but somebody gets 100% screwing up the curve for everybody. When I get calls trying to talk me down I tell them that I don't price myself that low. I might lose business, but I will never lower myself or my price. If anything I will raise my price.
Gabrielle TallCoolOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #26
Gabrielle TallCoolOne
Account Disabled

User ID: 211704
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mya Michelle View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with you ladies. I have found that there are many wealthy men in this game. I have no problem getting 300 a hour next year I'm going up to 350-400 range. I love this line Of work. I love seeing the progress I have made thus far. I know I have what it takes to be a top notch, top paid courtesan.

The women who charge 100 or less don't affect my business at all. My clientel stays away from that dark side of the hobby.
That's what it's about, the forgotten art of the Courtesan.
Gabrielle TallCoolOne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #27
BigBaldBlk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle TallCoolOne View Post
...When they do it they f##ck up the curve for the rest of us. It's like a class where the teacher grades on a curve but somebody gets 100% screwing up the curve for everybody...
In theory you are correct, but in reality you may not be. I've said this a thousand times...Ladies will charge what they want for how much business they want to receive. The only time ladies reduce their rates permanently (not for specials) is when they feel they are not at the frequency they want to be.

Gents on the other hand could care less about pricing modules if they truly want to see a particular provider. We vote with our dollars and sometimes you just want to nut and go for the cheapest or best value. Sometimes, you want to have a "knock your socks off" experience and the perception is you will find it with higher priced ladies.

To the OP, if your rates and frequency of gents is fine, you (and every other lady) have nothing to worry about. jmo
BigBaldBlk is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:38 PM   #28
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews

YES Its Terrible , I'm on tour. Lets look at it this way , we really don't want to meet men that see these women. Some towns in Ohio women are walking the streets just for money to feed there kids. Not real street walkers just normal lady's.
JoanJet is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #29
Ciedoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk View Post
Sometimes, you want to have a "knock your socks off" experience and the perception is you will find it with higher priced ladies.
Yea see I bite that apple once. Made a date with a very high end provider, gave the highest donation that I ever have for a 2 hour date (could have had an overnight with any number of eccie gals for what it cost me) that was not MSOG (did not find out till after the business end was done), and despite having claimed an open menu once the business end of the date was taken care of, there was one stipulation after the next. She knew I was getting frustrated and upset with all her stipulations and I was given the "donation was for time only and not for any specific acts" copout. Wasn't like I was asking for a trip to greece or any weird fetish. I am more the straight act type of guy...nothing freaky. Was actually the worst experience I have had and why I will not bite that apple again. I would have had better service off of Craigslist (not BP...Craigslists where the worst of the worst play). In the end I was very disappointed and felt I had way over donated and all I could think of was how many dates I could have had with one of my ATF's but no I had to try the eye candy and learned that it was much more sour than imagined. Just because some charge on the high end doesn't mean they are always worth it.

Ciedoc is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #30
JoanJet
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60170
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Ciedoc;1054719362]In a bad economy (which we are in, have been in, and will continue to be in for some time going forward), reducing services while increases costs is a bad business model to follow. Not saying to give yourselves away, theres a level of self worth to consider and the $25, $35 etc bp girls obviously have low self worth. But inflating rates also means less sessions or the total lack of dates. We all have what we are willing to pay. Some area's just don't have high enough income to allow hobbyist to pay top dollar for entertainment. Just as you ladies have to pay for gas, food, lodging and are feeling the sting of higher prices, so are your clients. There is just not as much "disposable" income for many people right now to afford higher costs. Does that make the guys who can't afford $500-$1000 dollars an hour as cheap clients that are not worth seeing? After all you can't just "give" it away right. If you are going to charge $400 for two hours but I only have $200 for an hour, are you going to tell me no and turn down the $200? What if you have 4 clients interested in hour session and not two hour sessions, are you going to turn them all down for being too cheap or do the hour sessions and collect $800 to cover your costs vrs sitting in your room for the next 4 hours earning nothing? Sure maybe you are low volume and see only so many gents in a day. If you have the client base to sit and wait for your whales to call up for an appointment then good for you, if not do you insist on longer dates higher donations or do you change things up so you can recover your traveling expenses.

Low volume, high volume, it all depends what it takes to cover expenses and live in the life style you choose. Just realize that while you maybe low volume and worth the higher donation, there are ladies who are whiling to get what they can and they are your competition. Used to be services made the difference. A low volume, open menu lady is more likely to get the donation than a low volume restricted menu. If its a restricted menu why not go see a high volume gal at a fraction of the donation? Services are where many of the ladies have done well. They ask for a higher donation but offer more for the time, but the recent trend seems to be ask for a higher donation while restricting what is offered and that will only drive clients to other providers.

Also donations tend to adjust for the area. Vegas, NY, DC etc sure you can get more per service than you will in smaller area's. You go into a small area like many parts of West Texas for example and try to run the same fees...you are going to be sitting in your room, bored and pissed off at the money going out and lack of money coming in. As Chica said, its a free market, supply and demand. When the supply becomes inflated, demand will fall. When supply is affordable demand will boom. Inflation during a bad economic period rarely works out for the service provider.

Just my .02 cents. I can see it both ways. I know how much I am willing to donate, and what I expect for the donation. If I can't get it then I do without, rub one out, or take the risk on something more in the range I am willing and able to do at the time. Does that make me a cheap client that isn't worth the time or effort? I see rates of A,B,C,and D. A is really cheap, B is on the low end of average, C is average, and D is a high roller. I am going to look at B and C. A will scare me off, D will scare me off as well. I hate feeling guilty after a session because it was lack luster or robotic and realizing I would have been better off rubbing one out instead of blowing the donation on a bad session. I would beat myself up much more if I felt that way leaving a session with someone in the D range. No guarantee that the D range provider could curl my toes any more than the B or C range provider, but these days where just about every dollar matters, I am more willing to take the chance at the B and C range provider than at the D range starlet.

.[/QUOTE

Well said I'm out here in the real world.
JoanJet is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women