Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60013
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47611
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-27-2010, 10:31 PM   #16
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

maybe we should put the providers stats to the trust test like they do on KVUE...........

lol for real though....... as long as its not something ridiculous...........

i think all pics should be no more than 6 months old......
Old 01-27-2010, 10:55 PM   #17
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
maybe we should put the providers stats to the trust test like they do on KVUE...........

lol for real though....... as long as its not something ridiculous...........

i think all pics should be no more than 6 months old......
Then half of pictures out there would disappear.......I agree totally Six.

Tell me who is the smart provider in this thread? Ah yes she is.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #18
EmilyHemingway
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5956
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with whomever said the information given should be representative of the truth. I'm 31, and no one believes it. I look too young. Most guys think I'm barely old enough to drink, and maybe not even that old. I'm very blunt with guys who think my low weight means I'm tits-on-a-stick that I'm also extremely short, and 112 on a short gal looks nothing like 112 on a gal who's 5'9.

OTOH, if the question isn't relevant then it shouldn't be asked. Real name, are you married, do you have kids, how many kids, where do you live... Best we can do is be politely vague; it's almost begging us to lie.
Old 01-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #19
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
By the way, I would never be able to guess a ladies size; weight, her age, cup size or where she graduated from, but I do know what I like.
Amen!

I've been with many women who look younger (and in some cases a lot younger) than they really are. In those cases, I wouldn't want them to advertise their real age. I mean, if she looks 28 (and I mean like really and truly) then why on Earth would I want to know that she is 4x?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #20
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Amen!

I've been with many women who look younger (and in some cases a lot younger) than they really are. In those cases, I wouldn't want them to advertise their real age. I mean, if she looks 28 (and I mean like really and truly) then why on Earth would I want to know that she is 4x?
I've met Emily Hemingway and she should be advertising as BARELY LEGAL.

It seems to me that your opinion seems to reflect the majority, and I'm now regretting my confessions...

So I'm working on some new website bio copy:

I grew up on Martha's Vineyard where I studied etiquette and elocution as a young child before heading off to European boarding schools. At 18 I was torn between becoming an international super model and my education, but ultimately opted to pursue a degree in Astrophysics from MIT, all while competing in and winning beauty pageants in my spare time. Now 23, I am currently pursuing my PHD at UT and continue to model in well regarded fitness magazines.

Too much? Yeah. I know I couldn't pass.

But seriously, I'm now regretting starting this thread. Oh my impulsive nature gets the best of me sometimes! I really wasn't targeting this at any providers in particular who have used creative marketing. Lord knows I have. If it works for you, keep it up because the guys can't tell the difference if its a fair representation of what they'll be getting.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:11 AM   #21
leesideofthestone
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

There is a bit of fantasy in this so I think we all accept a certain amount of rounding up and down of the numbers.

I've seen it both ways age and measurement wise. To echo a previous poster it's all about reputation and of course connection.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #22
PocketRocket(s)
Lifetime Premium Access

I think a little embellishment is to be expected, but it should be kept within reason. With that said, ladies, you should strive to be somewhat accurate when it comes to your measurements (height, bust, waist, hips, or even shoe size). The reason for this is because, from time to time, you may have a gentleman who wishes to bring you a special gift to wear. I know that I have bought a few sexy outfits for a select few ladies. I use the stats that they have posted to determine which size to purchase.

Just something to consider.

PocketRocket(s)

BTW, in case you ladies were wondering... I'm 6' 0" , a spectacularly ripped 190 lbs., and I have a 10 inch... uhhh... foot! <cough>
Old 01-28-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesideofthestone View Post
There is a bit of fantasy in this so I think we all accept a certain amount of rounding up and down of the numbers.

I've seen it both ways age and measurement wise. To echo a previous poster it's all about reputation and of course connection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketRocket(s) View Post
I think a little embellishment is to be expected, but it should be kept within reason. With that said, ladies, you should strive to be somewhat accurate when it comes to your measurements (height, bust, waist, hips, or even shoe size). The reason for this is because, from time to time, you may have a gentleman who wishes to bring you a special gift to wear. I know that I have bought a few sexy outfits for a select few ladies. I use the stats that they have posted to determine which size to purchase.

Just something to consider.

PocketRocket(s)

BTW, in case you ladies were wondering... I'm 6' 0" , a spectacularly ripped 190 lbs., and I have a 10 inch... uhhh... foot! <cough>
Well said. This is (at least at first) about the fantasy! Some girls with C's look like D's because of their frame size. The same with their hips. Age is a relative thing and for the first session or two the fantasy usually prevails as most of us guys are operating with severe oxygen starvation to the brain anyway!!! Most of the ladies that I have met BCD or at Socials representated themselves accurately enough to pass muster. if you can make me believe that you graduated from MIT Cuma Cuma Lotta, then as far as I am concerned, you have the sheepskin. It is really about what we WANT and are willing to believe!

In fact the fantasy extends to the way that you treat us BCD. Do we or will we ever know what is really going on behind those beautiful eyes? Prolly not, and that's where the fantasy (ours) again comes into the picture. Most if not all of the blatant pretenders are exposed pretty quickly, anyway.....so when can I see the diploma? LOL!!
Old 01-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #24
leesideofthestone
Account Disabled

I read the numbers like everyone else but when I walk in the door my mind wanders of if the expectation meets the reality.

The vast majority of the time it has...
Old 01-28-2010, 01:42 PM   #25
TheItalianStallion
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

We totally know when someone is lying about age (within certain limits. 35 ain't 25) and most noticeably; education. I personally don't care so much about most of those as much as someone's inherent personality. You can only fake liking someone so well. If I've been called "Hun/hon" a million times and your facial expressions look like mine at my office early in the morning, perhaps "sweet gfe" should not be a descriptive phrase you use in marketing yourself.

I try to keep it light, unless I feel like someone genuinely seems to want to know something about you to relate to you (you and Taylor fall here). If you want to fudge a couple of inches for marketing purposes - that's not deceptive, just inaccurate. If you say "43" instead of "40", I could understand some men being turned off by a number and the need to embellish for business or peace of mind. If someone is lying about education to seem more "worldly" or a "total package", those of us who are educated (or in, my case -severely educated), we can usually tell by diction, word choice, etc. But these should really only matter in relation to the type of provider you're marketing yourself as.

Being in healthcare, I can spot a D-cup versus a full set of B's on a large torso. This is not always the case and you guys are right on about other non-quantifiable factors such as hard living, et al. I guess what I'm trying to say is that things like education, where you really work, are okay to fudge within reason. A cups are not B cups, 39 is not 30, leather/vinyl doesn't make one a dominatrix, and just because your tits are huge and you're 23; "you need to hurry because I have a hair appointment" is not gfe.

I don't know why this bothers me so much, but I'm with you 100% on how you feel about the education, even though I'm not a provider marketing myself.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:55 PM   #26
muckman
Valued Poster

I tell the ladies I have a 10" dick, but they soon realize I was lying all along. If you lie, you'll be found out. Better to not state something if it's not true, IMHO.
Old 01-28-2010, 02:02 PM   #27
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

I think some "unimportant" things you should lie about.

My real name is "Susan" instead of "Mary."

My birthday is 5/23/1988 instead of 7/15/1988.

I grew up in Abilene, instead of Midland.

I do office work for Dell instead of I do office work for Freescale.

etc.

Not that you should necessarily "publish" all that, but have your answers ready if you feel you need to tell someone something.

I'd say you shouldn't lie about weight, height, implants, pictures.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #28
Shannon Finley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3124
My ECCIE Reviews

I can say that some people u lie to come back and try and pick up where u left off and then u gotta remember what all u lied bout. I am a very blunt person and I personaly try not to lie for this reason because I personaly learned the hard way from b n stripper so long. If u really dont want them to know something just like what has been said dont answer it and change the subject like nothing!!
Old 01-28-2010, 04:03 PM   #29
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

hey shannon, very nice avatar pic.......
Old 01-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #30
Metal Smith
Account Disabled

Encounters: 62
Default Penance?

Sophia,
If you are going to do penance, I suggest you have someone there to report back to these fine folks: - your punishment has been dealt! You may actually need two witnesses therby removing any doubt as to WK's or bias, possibly associated with, implied or otherwise, a previous fantasy review. I might also suggest said witnesses be instructed to take measures (or measurements) to insure you "measure up" and report back "To The People" their facts and findings.
Metal Smith
Thread Closed