Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47559
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 10-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #16
justice4fun
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

My number is posted on eccie and P411 mannblak!!!!you did not pm me once after you pre-booked before i left Dallas!!!!!so please stop trying to make yourself look good!!! everyone mannblak did not call me to cancel nor did he pm me or text me!!!!! If so I would have seen you at 1130pm as planned. Lala told me you pm'd her yesterday trying to explain that you called me lol and its funny to me because im the one you should have been responding to!!! No need it is no longer necessary.
justice4fun is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #17
justice4fun
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

I really can't believe this guy wow!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 01:59 PM   #18
starlitejazz
Gaining Momentum

I've known Justice quite a while and I know she gets very frustrated with cancellations and nc/ns so I don't see her canceling like that.
I'm inclined to believe her.
starlitejazz is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:41 PM   #19
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I can't really anything as far as PMs on the site go. But it is very possible that texts messages and phone calls did not go through. Especially in 2010. Depending on your service and where you are, there definitely could have been a hiccup with reception. I think all the towers, satellites, and providers are over worked.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #20
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

Justice and I made this trip together since she has family in amarillo and i have in lubbock. I was right there when she called him and texted him over and over. And he has since me a PM explaining when he called and thats really crazy because I am not the one he booked an appt with! He should be send that info to Justice and not me im not her boss hahahahaha she does as she pleases and so do I!! She has her own laptop and we both waited to see if he was really going to message her back after she sent him one.

And as far as the guy I saw regarding the "NO" to seeing me. Wow, I tried to help the situation guys and tried to get it back up but if it does not work does that mean you guys should get a "NO" to seeing me?? If this probem occurs with a client I never tell that to a provider that is getting a reference check on them. If me and the guy didnt click and if I was doing a poor job then I can deal with the NO but in this case wow is all I have go to say.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:50 PM   #21
justice4fun
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Starlitejazz!!!! You hit the nail right on the head!!! The Dallas guys have no interest in me so I try to take myself else where to get known so theres no way he didnt receive my calls and I did not cancel on him.

Three Piece Chicken Dinne if he didnt receive my calls or text, he surely recieved my message on eccie because he posted what I said to him! And I am still puzzled to him messaging Lala and not me??????
Old 10-09-2010, 07:19 PM   #22
cash69x
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I would only ad that all the drama does nobody any good.

Block the ones you are pissed at ( provider/hobbiest) and move on.

To much he said she said. At this point WGAF
cash69x is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 08:30 PM   #23
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Some of the guys involve more drama than the ladies...LOL GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #24
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I think you two ladies need to come on out the rest of the way to El Paso pretty soon. Or if you are really adventurous, Phoenix or Las Vegas, the cool-weather season has just started out here
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:34 PM   #25
thetilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfelala View Post

And as far as the guy I saw regarding the "NO" to seeing me. Wow, I tried to help the situation guys and tried to get it back up but if it does not work does that mean you guys should get a "NO" to seeing me??
When I am thinking about seeing a particular provider, I look at all of the reviews. If there is 1 out or 10 that is a no, that is not a show stopper for me. I just take it as one of y'all just had a bad day, and that can heppen to any of us.

I also agree with the other post, that y'all should take it one step further and head out to El Paso. Ladies that come out here seem to be few and far between. No offense to anyone in the other cities, but you don't hear anything about NCNS in El Paso. Should you decide to make the journey, do it quick, before I head back to Iraq. LOL.
thetilly is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 02:17 AM   #26
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well thetilly thats a really why to drive and if im a bit afraid of going that far do to all the cancels and no shows i get with just traveloing 3 to 5 hours away. I don't like drama and I realy started out with a question. I honestly don't think he should have reviewed me at all being that I tried to make it go again, and I remember that I had a phone call from my sons school stating that he had an accident when he and I was in our session. We were talking and not doing our biz BCD, but thank GOD I have a special ring for when my son's school calls. No hard feellings but my son comes before anyone!!! El Paso seems like a great place but as always whenever guys ask me to tour some place, I do and nothing so I am not too sure baby.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:55 PM   #27
thetilly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well thetilly thats a really why to drive and if im a bit afraid of going that far do to all the cancels and no shows i get with just traveloing 3 to 5 hours away. El Paso seems like a great place but as always whenever guys ask me to tour some place, I do and nothing so I am not too sure baby.
Well, you could be missing out on guys in a town that appreciate the fact that you came all this way, and make it worth your while, of you could be missing out on a less than memorable experience. It really is unfair that so many ladies have the attitude that El Paso is too far to travel to get no shows. When they have never been here in the first place. They are just lumping us into the same category as towns they have had a bad experience in. The thing is, you will never know until you try. Like I said, I am leaving town in a month, so if I don't pre-book when and if you come, you know why. LOL.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 PM   #28
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

well how would i know if the guys will not do the same. just goota be very careful because im not sure how this will go for me ill consider it maybe
Old 10-10-2010, 06:38 PM   #29
thetilly
Valued Poster

Quote:
well how would i know if the guys will not do the same. just goota be very careful because im not sure how this will go for me ill consider it maybe
I didn't say it wasn't a gamble. It very much is. It could turn out to be a great trip for you, or less than great. I was just commenting that it isn't fair to assume that you are going to get a bunch of NCNS out here. I think NCNS is a more common occurrence in cities where there is a variety of different ladies to choose from. But, I could be wrong.

Us guys do our homework. We check reviews, PM each other and such. You get references, and for all I know, PM each other also. Here is a thought, do a search on here for El Paso, I think you will see that were are kind of hurting for good providers out here. Don't get me wrong, Ashley is great. But, variety is the spice of life.
Old 10-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #30
brujah23
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

please come out gfelala
brujah23 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women