Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2022, 08:20 PM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Thank you boardman.
On rare occasion you are at your best when being silent.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 08:56 PM   #17
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Choose to do something that makes you happy, this industry is a muthafooker.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 09:41 PM   #18
TheJadaLove
Ebony Euphoria

User ID: 516898
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I don't like getting into these sort of discussions because I don't like unnecessary drama and nothing good comes out of it especially for the provider. If I was you I would simply let this thread die quickly. You can always post what you want, but alot of guys really don't want to deal with ladies that post negativity in Coed. I'm fine honestly as far as providers. Actually better than fine, but you are trying to woo a certain client who is willing to pay 400, which is a premium, to be with you. With that in Houston comes expectations with a better than average or superb service and looks. You have the looks. I'll give you that. I don't or ever will know anything about your quality of service. I do know you will turn some upscale gentleman off with these types of posts/rants at your rate of 400. This ain't Kansas Dorothy or in your case Nebraska. There are alot of beautiful women here who give a real gfe experience which involves passionate kissing at a better rate. Competition is fierce not to mention Dallas. Dallas is the Texas capital of women lol. I truthfully want you to be successful. Remember every word on the board you are crafting a persona. Take care...
What I said went clear over everyone’s head lol. And this WAS NOT a rant. I saw what was being said in a different thread & I thought it was messed up. It’s a lot of misogyny on these threads lately. That’s it, that’s all.
TheJadaLove is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:13 PM   #19
nascobar21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Jesus
nascobar21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2022, 10:20 PM   #20
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I don't get easily offended and my pockets are good, I don't mean to offend anyone but we need to respect each other, if guys ask for a discount just say no! People ask me for discounts daily, depending on how fast I want to move the item or if I want extra $ it's never personal, just business
^^^^^^I'm putting all this real ass shit in my signature line because, the Hobby Is All About Business And Nothing Else In The First Damn Place. Strictly Business. (Just not an occupation for everyone).

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 07:48 AM   #21
Kammye
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

I can respect that.
Kammye is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:51 AM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

One can say the title fits both ways, we need a national tricks and whores association to regulate the hobby, just like the NBA has, the best looking, best performing whores in their prime get the maximum rate and it goes down from there, you get out of line, pay a fine, keep it up and get kicked out the league.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:54 AM   #23
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I always figured that I wanted to be a valued repeat guy. I wanted the provider to look forward to another session with me . . .Oh I know its not my rugged good looks, personality or that I am a that good in bed (I'm not). For those negative reasons, I tend to pay the donation without question and often tip in some way, even if it is only a re-gifted coffee card. . . .as a gesture of appreciation.

If its not a good experience for me, I'll meet someone else next time.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:21 AM   #24
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Op Houston is a rat race provider wise. Even the best have to get the hell out of dodge and go to other cities to make ends meet or make more money. Honestly, I would be focused if I was you on making sure your service meets your price boo boo. Gents here love bbbj cim and they love to passionately kiss. Plus they despise clock watchers. Fyi....
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 10:29 AM   #25
Pitroom
BANNED

There's always going to be a gentleman who leads with his pocket and overpays. If I see you consistently you damn Skippy I'm asking for a discount and most women will go for that. Plus we are hanging out of the clock. Period. If not I have a phone littered with those that will. Which is why I only give so much info anywhere because there is always a guy who doesn't feel validated unless he overpays. I'm me. Period. I'm a great guy but hey I truthfully tell a woman this is what I have to offer. Can you accept it. If she says no then off I go. They rarely say no.....we as guys have an obligation to protect our brand. Great service at a reasonable donation.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:57 AM   #26
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

It sounds to me like guys all want the same thing a great time at a reasonable rate, slack off and they won't return for a future visit. My repeat customers keep me in business, they spend $ often and recommend others to me which also become regulars

Some of the women here want to hit the jackpot every time and get stuck in that mentality, I always tell myself what would I be making working for someone else punching a clock, helps keep things in order
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 02:11 PM   #27
Pitroom
BANNED

As opposed to making these types of threads she needs to work on her no's. Which from what I understand are no cof, cim, and no kissing for 400 an hour which she deems as reasonable. To me that's delusional and won't work in Houston but what do I know.....
Old 03-02-2022, 04:04 PM   #28
TheJadaLove
Ebony Euphoria

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As opposed to making these types of threads she needs to work on her no's. Which from what I understand are no cof, cim, and no kissing for 400 an hour which she deems as reasonable. To me that's delusional and won't work in Houston but what do I know.....
You’re looking at reviews from over a year old.. and I never said my rate was $400. It was just used as an example “boo boo”. I’m not at a loss for regular clients but I’m always ambitious to meet new ones. I take all criticism good or bad and apply it to my work. That’s just what you’re supposed to do. I don’t know why my simple post saying.. stop haggling and just find someone offering what you’re looking for is an excuse for you to attack me lol. But ok “go off”. Jeez ��
Old 03-02-2022, 04:09 PM   #29
TheJadaLove
Ebony Euphoria

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
There's always going to be a gentleman who leads with his pocket and overpays. If I see you consistently you damn Skippy I'm asking for a discount and most women will go for that. Plus we are hanging out of the clock. Period. If not I have a phone littered with those that will. Which is why I only give so much info anywhere because there is always a guy who doesn't feel validated unless he overpays. I'm me. Period. I'm a great guy but hey I truthfully tell a woman this is what I have to offer. Can you accept it. If she says no then off I go. They rarely say no.....we as guys have an obligation to protect our brand. Great service at a reasonable donation.
Also… I never said anything was wrong with discounted rates when you’re a consistent visitor.. that’s like showing appreciation to your client occasionally. That’s not what this post was geared toward. You both took this an entirely different direction.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:17 AM   #30
Htownbemer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Seems like providers who decided to take their rates up significantly are the ones taking advantage
Htownbemer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women