Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60022
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: HIV Tests Detect Presence of The HIV Virus
True 29 55.77%
False 23 44.23%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #16
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
If you ever have a positive HIV test, they will make you retest as often as every three months, to every 6 months. I have a cousin who's HIV positive. He was named as a partner of someone who was also named as a partner of someone who discovered their status. First, it was negative. They made him come back three months later and it was positive. And after the fourth test, they started him on the meds.
Again, HIV tests do not detect an HIV virus; they detect a general immune system response which can be triggered by any number of physical conditions. Does this sound like a reliable test to determine whether your life should be destroyed? Hell no, it's not.

The test should be re-named the Antibody Response Test ...which a positive result would only indicate that you have an intact immune system.

I'm assuming your cousin is African American. Did you know that by having black ancestory you are 5-10 times more likely to receive an HIV positive result? How in the fuck can a virus be prejudiced against black people? The answer is, no it can't; only the people who authored this deception are capable of such an atrocity.

And with regard to JDNorthface and his ilk, similar to the government which has taken away freedoms and liberties in the name of security, he would have truth about HIV suppressed in the name of saving you. Pffft. People have a right to hear both sides of any story and decide for themselves.

If you have followed the article I posted and its audio links, you would discover that one of the experts who testified against the efficacy of HIV tests (in the court case against the soldier) was a physician named Dr. Nancy Banks.

To give you further insight into the stranglehold the medical mafia has on America, watch this short video of Dr. Nancy Banks explaining how vaccines are extremely detrimental to you and your children's health.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_yj1T8Qu8

Nancy Turner Banks, MD, MBA

Mr. Bill is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Ask yourself, am I a greater risk behaving as if HIV is not real or behaving as if it is. You, of course, must be the judge.
Of what then of this court case that showed the reliability of the HIV test was invalidated as it was shown to give false positives. If I'm not mistaken, you can get a false postive if you ate something or were on something else.

this questions the reliability of the HIV tests currently in use.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
If you ever have a positive HIV test, they will make you retest as often as every three months, to every 6 months. I have a cousin who's HIV positive. He was named as a partner of someone who was also named as a partner of someone who discovered their status. First, it was negative. They made him come back three months later and it was positive. And after the fourth test, they started him on the meds.

I'm inclined to agree with JD. I wonder what is his purpose for this thread. Bareback for everyone? Screw with reckless abandon? It's not really AIDS I worry about. It's the countless other diseases we can't get rid of. There are some gifts that you should keep to yourself.
was your friends 2nd, 3rd & 4th result positive? was he sick?
Old 06-05-2012, 08:19 PM   #19
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDNorthface View Post
Please everyone, I beg of anyone who has even a modicum of ability to reason, please continue to fear HIV. Use protection, use wisdom, and use great caution when indulging in activities known to transmit the virus. It is real and it is deadly.
Blah blah blah ...more unsubstantiated hogwash from a denialist of truth and reality. Looking down on others' ability to decide for themselves, he implies that only he has the ability to reason and you should submit to his superior intellect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Allow me to familiarize readers with the Padian Study.

As part of her 10-year study on HIV transmission, Dr. Nancy Padian enrolled 175 couples, one partner HIV-positive, one HIV-negative. These individuals had sex, vaginal and anal, with and without condoms over the study period. They were continuously tested. Dr*g abusers were kept out of the study to emphasize the role of sex in transmission.

The results 10 years later: At the end of the study, not a single individual who had tested negative became positive, after repeated sexual intercourse with their HIV-positive partners. This equates to 1,750 years of sex, and still, no transmission of the phantom HIV virus was recorded.

Another example:
In the following video you can watch as Robert E. Willner MD Phd injects himself with a man's blood who had been diagnosed HIV positive. Dr. Willner never contracted HIV nor did he ever develop AIDS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQCKb1JV-4A

So if HIV is not transmissible by sex, or even by direct blood infusion, how then is it contracted? Answer: by a massive, multi-billion dollar campaign of fear designed to instill ignorance in the population and compliance to the demands of the pharmaceutical dr*g cartel. And whether knowingly or unwittingly, doctors and clinicians are simply facilitators of this enterprise.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 PM   #20
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=JDNorthface;2770330]Please everyone, let's don't feed this troll. He won't ever quit because he's not intelligent enough to understand that he's wrong. He's already had two threads closed trying to push this false and extremely dangerous propoganda. So he simply opens another.

Just let him be and perhaps he'll return to being a tour guide for sex trips to the Dominican.

Knowledge is only power when its true Two things every poster can take to the bank: Bill cannot be argued with and HIV is very, very real. Let him who has ears

+ 1 , anyone that responds to this needs the shit slapped out of them ... Wtf Eccie ? Your letting this crap ride again?? no
fucking wonder ppl have lost respect for this place, what a joke!! Step up!!
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #21
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Old 06-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #22
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+ 1 , anyone that responds to this needs the shit slapped out of them ... Wtf Eccie ? Your letting this crap ride again?? no fucking wonder ppl have lost respect for this place, what a joke!! Step up!!
How typical, how pathetic - you're using intimidation to dissaude anyone from replying to this thread - and you're attempting to denigrate Eccie staff for allowing a peaceful discussion on an important topic.

Allow me to reinterate an important point...

...with regard to JDNorthface and his ilk, similar to the government which has taken away freedoms and liberties in the name of security, they (denialists) would have truth about HIV suppressed in the name of saving you.

People have the right and also the ability to decide for themselves without your intervention. If you're going to get down on your knees like JD, do something more helpful while you're down there.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #23
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You dumb fuck, I told you to get help when they banned you last time, guess you didn't
Old 06-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #24
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
You dumb fuck, I told you to get help when they banned you last time, guess you didn't
I was never banned - seems you're just plain wrong about a lot of things. And I don't take orders from you, silly person.

FYI, I didn't write the article posted, nor am I responsible for the judge/court finding HIV tests to be invalid and dropping all charges against the soldier.

Rather than attack me and others on this board, why not confine your comments to refuting what has been posted, that is, if you are capable of doing so.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:13 PM   #25
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Zzzzzz Eccie should be ashamed.
Old 06-05-2012, 11:14 PM   #26
wiggy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Go to http://www.houseofnumbers.com/site/
Watch the videos and get the facts on HIV and AIDS. Just so you know they are not the same.
wiggy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 11:16 PM   #27
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll get points for this but they will taste delicious , you did get banned for this crap
Someone needs to call your dumbass out on this same shit your pulling and tonight it's me, get on a medical board, we are here to have fun so back off dick breath !
Old 06-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #28
Mr. Bill
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Slow View Post
I'll get points for this but they will taste delicious , you did get banned ...
No, Slowness, didn't get banned; if I had, how would I be posting right now? Me thinks at your age, you should get more rest to help you better understand what's going on around you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggy View Post
Go to http://www.houseofnumbers.com/site/
Watch the videos and get the facts on HIV and AIDS. Just so you know they are not the same.
Yeah, great idea. You can also watch House of Numbers in its entirety at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...kZHQ&vq=medium

Old 06-06-2012, 06:43 AM   #29
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Yep, go watch House of Numbers...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Numbers
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:05 AM   #30
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
I'll get points for this but they will taste delicious , you did get banned for this crap
Someone needs to call your dumbass out on this same shit your pulling and tonight it's me, get on a medical board, we are here to have fun so back off dick breath !
he didn't get banned, they did close his hiv thread after getting complaints from users.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women