Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47609
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2012, 11:11 AM   #16
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point, I was wondering about that myself. This is my only job but I "work" less than 10 hours a week. When I did have a day job, I made less in a week than I did in an hour at this so I thought of that job as the part time one.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:51 AM   #17
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
A part time provider has a full time job other than providing. A part time provider does not travel unless she has vacation time to travel. A part time provider pays income taxes. A part time provider will have an evening only schedule.
Though scheduling is often subjective, I agree wholeheartedly. But I know some full time girls that pay their taxes as well. Most of the ladies I associate with came to me for tax advice this year...
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 02:46 AM   #18
seeker7
BANNED

Encounters: 1

I frequently see a highly regarded part time lady in Houston. One of the greatest GFE experiences I have ever had. She is in real estate and is able to leave her day job to see a select few guys. She has been doing this for several years. It supplements her income, as she is raising children and isn't married.
seeker7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:45 AM   #19
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

Not necessarily. A part time provider who travels with her primary profession may also have a flexible schedule if that person is in a field which allows her to make her own schedule. So its not fair to group everyone with that assumption. I never use vacation time to do this, then that wouldnt be a vacation now would it lol. And I rarely see anyone in the evening, by that time I am ready to kick back with a drink and relax. Or if I do see one of my single hotties after 5 we end up hanging out, forgetting about the business part of it. And any provider who does not pay taxes whether she is full or part time is not too bright. If you are depositing money into an account you better file something that matches it. Thats goes also if your making purchases that can be tracked back to you such as cars, electronics, etc.

Sometimes when I am tired as hell I think about it full time. Life would be easier it seems. But then, I wouldnt enjoy it if it became a "need to do" instead of a "want." And Im getting older, and feeling my age with body aches lol. Had I known about this 20 years ago I would have probably said fuck college and 100k in student loans, provided for about 5 years, invested the money, and would have retired at 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
A part time provider has a full time job other than providing. A part time provider does not travel unless she has vacation time to travel. A part time provider pays income taxes. A part time provider will have an evening only schedule.
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 01:18 PM   #20
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

While I agree with Kymber, I never agree with generalizations. There are some ladies who are just made for this work. They feel like doing anything else is a waste of time. These type of women tend to use the extra time this industry affords them to improve on themselves in other ways. They develop multiple streams of income, and expand their entrepreneurial spirit that this industry brings out. If a lady can't come out of this being a marketing GENIUS, there's something wrong with that picture.

Then I know some ladies who were not smart, and this business absolutely became necessary to pay bills, or even keep a man around. Then they've hit a certain age, have been doing this for too long, they don't like it, and they have nothing to show for it. They feel they can't have houses or cars unless a guy can get it for them. It's not the industry that becomes the bad idea, it's not having a brain that is the problem.

I agree with your original idea, TP, but this mirrors real life. People are judgmental.

The light skinned Black person is glad they're not dark skinned. The sad truth is that 'RedBones' are not in style.

The Republican feels like being a Democrat is a character flaw. The Democrat feels like being a Republican is repressed sexuality.

I kid, I kid...

But seriously, six years ago when I made $14/hr and began my life as a part time companion, I considered quitting my job because I was missing so many calls. Now as a part time companion in middle management, it's easy for me to advocate being a part time companion. Personally, I'm glad I didn't quit, and I can say that keeping my job has been a rewarding experience.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #21
kymberlane
Account Disabled

User ID: 25050

Im with ya on that Tiffani. Some are cut out for doing this full time. Im not one of those ladies, mainly because it can be physically exhausting for me even on a part time basis. Lately Ill let a few guys know Im sore or tired and offer them a chance to cancel since Im not at my best and they come see me anyway. I end up getting massaged and pampered by them. Makes me think "who needs a husband" lol. Neither of my exes ever did that for me, and my current flings are starting to get to relaxed. Its those times when Im happy to be in the hobby. I swear I get treated better by my clients than I do guys in my personal life. Part time hubbies, boyfriends, whatever you call it, for now I am enjoying it...A LOT!
kymberlane is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #22
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Tucson is the man, I agree with everything he says.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women