Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2022, 07:01 PM   #16
DesWad
Legit poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Say that around Washington these days and you'll be called a Putin stooge. One interesting thing about this is how both Democrat and Republican majorities agree that helping Ukraine with military supplies, is the right thing to do.

But since you seem to have information that I haven't heard yet, could you share with us just what China's and Trump's view on this is? Last I heard, China was encouraging Putin to go back to negotiations. Even XI can see the folly of Putin's obsession.

And I don't follow what Trump says because I couldn't care less what Trump says.

For a couple of weeks now on Bill Mahr's show, he gets all excited to report that Trump's support in the Republican party is falling

I can't find the source of the news story at the moment, but it was yesterday that I read it where China condemned the U.S. for backing Ukraine up against Russia's wall. It was very Anti Biden in its talk (obviously since the libs love to stick their noses over seas).

As for Trump- well he said it was "genius of Putin to declare the independent states of Ukraine independent". Of course every liberal news outlet says Trump declared Putin "genius for going to war with Ukraine."
America's news outlets should be sanctioned, penalized, shut down. I've said this for years.
DesWad is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 07:08 PM   #17
DesWad
Legit poster

Quote:
Say that around Washington these days and you'll be called a Putin stooge. One interesting thing about this is how both Democrat and Republican majorities agree that helping Ukraine with military supplies, is the right thing to do.

But since you seem to have information that I haven't heard yet, could you share with us just what China's and Trump's view on this is? Last I heard, China was encouraging Putin to go back to negotiations. Even XI can see the folly of Putin's obsession.

And I don't follow what Trump says because I couldn't care less what Trump says.

For a couple of weeks now on Bill Mahr's show, he gets all excited to report that Trump's support in the Republican party is falling

You are right that is interesting that both party majorities agree with helping aid in military supplies. The things that make you go hmmmmmmm
Old 02-26-2022, 07:26 PM   #18
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

asking about Ukraine aid, hunh?

Why are US taxpayers forced to fund US military bases in 80 countries?
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 07:28 PM   #19
DesWad
Legit poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
asking about Ukraine aid, hunh?

Why are US taxpayers forced to fund US military bases in 80 countries?
this is about Ukraine which is recent and without Congress approval.
Old 02-26-2022, 07:30 PM   #20
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesWad View Post
? If he did say that, which the photo shop doesn't show, why would he think that?
What photo shop? They went out in the eighties
Because he's another two faced Republican
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 07:35 PM   #21
DesWad
Legit poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
What photo shop? They went out in the eighties
Because he's another two faced Republican
those photos with words in them you folks create are funny at times but we all know they are manufactured ...
anyways back to the topic. Why are we half assing it???
Old 02-26-2022, 07:40 PM   #22
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
those photos with words in them you folks create are funny at times but we all know they are manufactured ...
anyways back to the topic. Why are we half assing it???

Do you mean Photoshop? Big difference between that and a photo shop.....you must be an old tard o' the Trump
Old 02-26-2022, 07:42 PM   #23
DesWad
Legit poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Do you mean Photoshop? Big difference between that and a photo shop.....you must be an old tard o' the Trump
whatever shop you are in....anyways back to the topic
Old 02-26-2022, 07:52 PM   #24
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
whatever shop you are in....anyways back to the topic
not in a shop....
Old 02-26-2022, 07:52 PM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You mean ex-president.
But not soon enough
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 08:00 PM   #26
Submodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
$350 million in military aid to be exact.

What a bunch of dumbasses. Either protect the non-NATO nation or don't.
OK, on point then.

Why is the Pentagon sending aid to Ukraine?

Because when the 350M is spent, alot of people (who are already rich) "get a taste", as Tony Soprano would say.
Submodo is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 08:14 PM   #27
DesWad
Legit poster

Quote:
OK, on point then.

Because when the 350M is spent, alot of people (who are already rich) "get a taste", as Tony Soprano would say.
Funny...but there's zero commitment with the money spent. hobbying comes to mind
Old 02-26-2022, 09:04 PM   #28
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
OK, on point then.

To try and stop Putin before he comes to believe that he can take a NATO country and NATO won't do anything about it. It will and nobody wants that. So, to lessen the possibility of Putin doing something that would take us to war, arming Ukraine is the next best thing we can do and this little adventure of Putin's could be his Waterloo and that's good for the world.

I do understand the cynicism about giving all these countries our tax dollars and that it is often a waste but this is different than giving cash to a dictator hoping it reaches the people, like giving Central American governments money in order to keep their people home. Total waste of money because the governments are corrupt. This isn't about helping corrupt Ukrainian officials.

Helping people defend themselves is a whole different ball game in my opinion.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 09:21 PM   #29
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can't find the source of the news story at the moment, but it was yesterday that I read it where China condemned the U.S. for backing Ukraine up against Russia's wall. It was very Anti Biden in its talk (obviously since the libs love to stick their noses over seas).

I believe that comment was made earlier but now

https://www.politico.eu/article/china-xi-jinping-vladimir-putin-negotiate-ukraine/

China’s Xi asks Putin to negotiate with Ukraine

February 25, 2022

In a major diplomatic intervention, Chinese President Xi Jinping has asked Russian President Vladimir Putin to negotiate with Ukraine — with Beijing offering no clear endorsement of the ongoing war.

In further remarks that probably won’t go down well in the Kremlin, Xi said: “China supports Russia and Ukraine in resolving the issue through negotiation.”

As for Trump- well he said it was "genius of Putin to declare the independent states of Ukraine independent". Of course every liberal news outlet says Trump declared Putin "genius for going to war with Ukraine."
America's news outlets should be sanctioned, penalized, shut down. I've said this for years.

Typical to mis-characterize what Trump said. I heard more than one military expert say the very same thing, that Putin's strategy, to declare those two regions independent states, was a smart thing to do. Problem is in this country right now, no dissenting opinion can be spoken without being accused of being a traitor, even if what you say is true.

As I was saying to CT, if criticizing a President is treasonous, what the hell would you call what was done to Trump? It either works for both parties or it works for neither but Democrats couldn't care less about that reasonable logic.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2022, 09:29 PM   #30
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Quote:
Typical to mis-characterize what Trump said. I heard more than one military expert say the very same thing, that Putin's strategy, to declare those two regions independent states, was a smart thing to do. Problem is in this country right now, no dissenting opinion can be spoken without being accused of being a traitor, even if what you say is true.

As I was saying to CT, if criticizing a President is treasonous, what the hell would you call what was done to Trump? It either works for both parties or it works for neither but Democrats couldn't care less about that reasonable logic.
Trump was flushed down the sewer...thanks to a majority of savvy voters....Democracy works...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women