Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40447
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2010, 05:36 PM   #16
ms. harley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12594

Thanks again for all of your help and insight...I truly have learned a lot. I've been around for about 5 years and am still learning things!! I will be thinking about making some adjustments. But, really, I'm not that bothered by my weight, I just stating that I am aware of the gain over the years. But, hell, I know I'm still good!! LOL!! MUAAH!!
ms. harley is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:45 PM   #17
DAJ3380
BANNED

Don't take my post wrong. I wasn't implying you were ungrateful. I was just pointing out the economic woes that are indirectly affecting session rates.
DAJ3380 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #18
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAJ3380 View Post
There are a lot of variables that determine session rates, but the underlying reason is the economy. There aren’t many good paying jobs anymore. This especially rings true in Arkansas. Unions have gone by the wayside. Corporations are outsourcing jobs overseas. There has been an influx of immigrants over the years that are willing work for a fraction of a living wage. I’m not prejudice, but this influx is driving down wages and forcing all of us to work two jobs just to scrape by. Most people in Arkansas barely make $10 per hour. I have a master degree and only make $9 per hour. Assuming 30% of gross salary goes to taxes and insurance premiums, most people only make $280 per week.

Be grateful you can make $200 per hour!

EXACTLY... so even if a girl makes $ per hour (which i have been there done that many times with agencies) your still going to live nice, now if you think that your selling yourself short than that's diff, but I honestly say to ME i am worth soooo much but I do what I can do to help others out and the same time what will help myself and I always remember they are helping me out with their hard earned money and they are helping SOOOOO SOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Without these lovely men I'd be working for nothing and you all would be too so I feel like we should all feel lucky and also once we get a good group or handful or regulars than we are SAFE and SECURE as long as we take good care of them heheh

Girl do what you are comfortable with, and I wish you the best of luck!!!!
xxx WELcum Back HunI!
Miss Dreams is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:06 PM   #19
ms. harley
Pending Age Verification

Yeah, I truly believe that most of the problem is the economy!! That's why I am going to take a serious look at my business and make adjustments accordingly.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:22 PM   #20
ClaudiaCarter
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14520

I think you look great. I'm new so can't compare the current provider market, but just wanted to say best of luck to you! You look great in your avator, I like the lingerie choice.

Kisses Claudia
ClaudiaCarter is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:39 PM   #21
ms. harley
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaCarter View Post
I think you look great. I'm new so can't compare the current provider market, but just wanted to say best of luck to you! You look great in your avator, I like the lingerie choice.

Kisses Claudia
Thanks doll...love the color you have on in your avatar!! Very nice!!!
Old 02-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #22
DAJ3380
BANNED

You may want to consider seeing four clients a week at $75 per session than to only see one client per week at $200 per session. But that's ultimately your decision.
DAJ3380 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #23
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You may want to consider seeing four clients a week at $75 per session than to only see one client per week at $200 per session. But that's ultimately your decision.
Um. No.

Ms. Harley, you've gotten some really good advice. I don't know what the biz was like before 2008 - when you went utr. Did the economy affect it? Yes. If quality counted before, the economy really made quality the issue. Quality providers were barely affected whereas others have had to go the quantity route described above - just not so radically. The board shifts have had just about as much impact as the economy (for me anyway).

If the dollars are a mental block; offer 90 minutes at a 60 minute price. I don't know if returning is the same as starting, but it took me a few weeks to pick up. As for holding at a rate, providers in my area agreed on this last year and none have kept to it. All went lower, except one; who raised her rates. An introductory "Spring Fling" rate for March or April might be an option.

You seem to have a good head on your shoulders and a great reputation. My magic eight ball says you will be fine. Always wonderful to see a smart sexy woman return.
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:29 AM   #24
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post

If the dollars are a mental block; offer 90 minutes at a 60 minute price. I don't know if returning is the same as starting, but it took me a few weeks to pick up.
As a client, I think that's a good choice... I'm an old guy, so maybe providers feel sorry for me... but it seems we always go over... time flies when you're havin'... well, you know.

If you still get clients in using a 90 minute rate, you would be ahead of the game...

I know for one I've been lusting after your photos for weeks and looking forward to a business trip to NWA real soon. I want to follow the magic vine to see where it goes....

H
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:44 AM   #25
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I don't even know where to start with this one.....
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #26
HSP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I don't even know where to start with this one.....
Who'll start the bidding at ...

Ok sorry! I'll send myself a warning for going off topic on the thread but I couldn't resist on that one
HSP is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:29 PM   #27
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I mean come on man, if we wanted to be street walkers then we'd get to walkin' and all end up as spinners
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:11 PM   #28
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

Like I have stated before...we all have special qualities that make the hobby enjoyable. I have been around you Miss Harley and know what yours are.
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:36 PM   #29
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

First off.. I perhaps am goofy, im not drunk (i don't drink), perhaps I am a complete moron..

and to point out..this is NOT DIRECTED at the thread starter..no way shape form or fashion

but if a provider is charging $200/hr and seeing 0 clients in a week.. 0 x $200 is $0

if a provider charges $75 and sees 4 guys(using the apparently appauling example above).. 4 x $75 is $300 $300 that person did have..

now, the argument can and will be made that Im "better" than that, I am not resorting to those rates I might as well leave and get a real job..

lets talk about that for a minute.. i mean part of the reason a woman choses this line of work is the abundance of cash that can be made with very little time put into it..I mean we don't have to bust our asses 40 hrs a week like the hobbyiest we see..

no no.. we get to make in an hour what many do not make in a week of busting it 40 hrs a week. we could humble ourselves and be grateful that we are afforded the chance to earn $300 for 4 hrs of work.. and can sit on our ass the rest of the week if we so desired..were as some poor sap is busting his ass at a 40 hr a week mc'd's or walmart for $7 an hour and won't make that.. yet we feel we have reason to bitch? complain? and in general think we are too good to work for $75 an hour..like somehow that is chump change?

does anyone realize just checking some random figures.. that the average attorney with 1-4 yrs experience earns between 60k-90k a year.. which if they only put in 40hrs a week would roughly max out at $45 some odd dollars an hour..give or take..

the average civil engineer, info sys, finance grad makes around 44k a year.. far less per hour.. these are people that invested in their knowledge.. no one here went to whore college to learn to spread their freakin legs, there is no "training" that one can have above someone else..

point being, these people that are educated, and potentially our clients make less per hour then some girl spreading her legs for an hour.. yet someone thinks they are too good or to "smart" to work for a certain wage.. seriously? the very guys that are potentially our clients, engineers, computer guys, executives.. some don't make $100 per hour, much less $200.. some don't make $75 or even $50 an hour.. yet suddenly its not good enough for some girl sucking dick? its beneath them? kinda says more about the girl than one thinks..

Besides all of that, fact still remains, the day someone is in need of money, can lay on their back for an hour and make $75 for lets face it..it really equates to more of 30 minutes of actual work..majority of the guys don't stay "busy" the whole hour.. thats facts.. but still an "hour" of work.. the girl wants money to pay bills, wants a good life..safe secure.. and $75 isn't good enough?.. earning $300 for 4hrs of work, while those 4 guys are out humping it 40hrs to earn less per hour and spend that hard earned money on some girl isn't good enough for the girl? geez.. kinda pathetic..

i mean i would much rather earn $300 in 4hrs then busting my ass for 7 bucks an hour at walmart 40hrs a week for after taxes maybe getting 250..

if we go by the notion "i don't have to be here" attitude..then why would a girl be here? if she can earn more money per hour doing a regular job wouldn't she do it? i mean there are jobs that let you earn 200 an hour every hour you put in, right? <note sarcasm> i mean jobs that providers would be qualified for don't get me wrong.. there are more then a fair share of educated, smart, savvy providers that could be a professional, an executive, but would they earn $75 an hour? would they earn $100? $200? most likely not.. and if they did, they would be busting it 40 hrs a week, week in and week out..

A person thinking they are better than $75 an hour.. wow.. sorry to the guys that work 40hrs a week, busting their asses, working over time.. to earn $20 an hour, then take the time to take that hard earned money and spend it on a fun escape from reality.. kudos to the guys that do it, unfortunately some feel earning that kind of money is beneath them

and to top all of it off.. its in ARKANSAS..not the income capital of the world.. the average income in 2008 was roughly 36k for arkansas or roughly someone making $17 an hour.. 40hrs a week..

yet $75 is beneath someone..
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #30
MrGiz
BANNED

Ya know.... it's weird!

After reading any of a number of DeAnna's posts these days.... whether I totally agree or not.... I find it hard to remember how/why we ever had problems with each other!!
One of my best friends calls me a Joyous Cynical Bastard.... I often find myself in good company, here on these boards!

Harley.... whatever you do.... keep your sense of humor. Mine has served me well through a few tight times! You're going to be fine.... already are!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women