Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2016, 04:28 PM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It was substantive, Sissy Chap. Odumbo had his ass handed to him by the Supreme Court, Sissy Chap. That you're too damn stupid to realize it was substantively significant is your problem, Sissy Chap.

hahah oh yeah?

you are pure comedy gold ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:34 PM   #17
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Tell me what where those proposals coming from Obama?

just give me 1

If he didn't make any proposals, how could the Republicans obstruct them? I guess the Republicans didn't obstruct anything at all. My bad. But I was sure you said the Republicans were obstructionist, Fisting Chapel.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:43 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

^ good god...triple face palm
Old 08-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #19
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
question.

When did Mitch McConnell say he wanted to make Obama a ‘one-term president’ before or after the 2008 election? LOL
You're such a moron you can't even get your own libtard talking point right. Your question makes no sense. Why would he say it BEFORE Odumbo was even elected?

Even if you could spit it out correctly, that is one of the dumbest talking points ever conceived. Yeah, Mitch said it, so what? Do you not think Tip O'Neill wanted to make Reagan a one-term POTUS? Of course he did. That's what opposition parties do.

Meanwhile, here's what your dumb two-faced ass just posted in another thread:

Quote:
I have no problem with her (hildebeest) destroying her political opponents. That's politics 101 and what you should do in politics.
No matter how many times IB calls you stupid, it's not enough Sissy Chap.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEasy View Post
The Republican political strategy has been to obstruct efforts to help the economy for everyone but the wealthiest few, and then campaign on complaints that the economy isn’t helping anyone but the wealthiest few. It’s working.

In President Obama’s July 12 weekly address he said, “So far this year, Republicans in Congress have blocked every serious idea to strengthen the middle class.” He could have said, “Since 2009.” Since the 2009 “stimulus,” Republicans have obstructed pretty much every effort to help the economy. In the Senate they have filibustered hundreds of bills, and since the “stimulus” they have managed to keep anything from passing that might help the economy.

In the House, Republicans have refused to allow votes on anything that seriously would help the economy, instead passing only tax cuts for the wealthy and corporations, spending cuts on essential things like maintaining our infrastructure and scientific research, and cutting regulations that protect people and the environment from being harmed by corporations seeking profit.

https://ourfuture.org/20140923/the-c...n-and-sabotage

Blah blah blah blah...

We,ve been hearing the same old tripe now for 30 years from you lefties.

Let me ask you something Overgreasy...your man BO and Hillary say the economy is fucking great.

IS IT OR IS IT NOT?

Are you seriously going to tell me that by business is down 75% because of the republicans?

Are you seriously going to tell me that half my friends have lost their jobs because of republicans?

Are you seriously going to tell me I can't afford healthcare because of republicans?

Are you seriously going to tell me our gdp is 1% because of republicans?

Are you seriousl?

And how's that trickle down entitlements working?

FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!!!!!!!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 04:56 PM   #21
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Let me ask you something Overgreasy...your man BO says the economy is great. Is it or is it not?

And how's that trickle down entitlements working?
Their economic policies are more aptly referred to as "trickle up poverty".

Barry and hildebeest are bipolar. They just can't make up their minds about the economy. When they say it's doing great, it's because of their superb stewardship. When they say it's doing shitty, it's because of GOP obstructionism.

It's all part of their "heads I win, tails you lose" deliberately distorted dimotard version of history.
Old 08-10-2016, 05:12 PM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
hahah oh yeah?

you are pure comedy gold ;-)
You're one of the stupid, "#Grubered" minions Gruber was talking about, Sissy Chap. Having one of Odumbo's dim-retard experts call dim-retards like you "stupid" is priceless, Sissy Chap.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:29 PM   #23
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Having one of Odumbo's dim-retard experts call dim-retards like you "stupid" is priceless, Sissy Chap.
Poor Sissy Chap doesn't know how to respond. He's been so busy accusing everyone else of being manipulated that he didn't even know who Gruber and Rhodes were until 2 days ago. All these reality checks make him flustered.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:39 PM   #24
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Poor Sissy Chap doesn't know how to respond. He's been so busy accusing everyone else of being manipulated that he didn't even know who Gruber and Rhodes were until 2 days ago. All these reality checks make him flustered.

I haven't clicked on his link yet. I will check it out in time. I do find it fascinating though that you fellas think you 're sharing something with me that I don't know. I will let yall continue to make fools of yourselves while I passively aggressively respond
Old 08-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #25
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
I haven't clicked on his link yet. I will check it out in time. I do find it fascinating though that you fellas think you 're sharing something with me that I don't know. I will let yall continue to make fools of yourselves while I passively aggressively respond
You're a douche bag..

and you'll only know something.....Just as some as you check in with Hillary's headquarters..

Polly want a cracker?

Ka-Ching $$$

Only 4 more posts and you'll get that blow job from Ivan that you've been wanting! I hear he'll look you in the eyes when you come in his mouth....or was that you? I get you lefty cock suckers confused.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 06:08 PM   #26
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're such a moron you can't even get your own libtard talking point right. Your question makes no sense. Why would he say it BEFORE Odumbo was even elected?

Even if you could spit it out correctly, that is one of the dumbest talking points ever conceived. Yeah, Mitch said it, so what? Do you not think Tip O'Neill wanted to make Reagan a one-term POTUS? Of course he did. That's what opposition parties do.
LOL I can't believe you're actually debating internally about how to answer that question. I'm guessing you still read out loud too huh?

my god I'm done.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:12 PM   #27
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
You're a douche bag..

and you'll only know something.....Just as soon as you check in with Hillary's headquarters..

Polly want a cracker?

Ka-Ching $$$

Only 4 more posts and you'll get that blow job from Ivan that you've been wanting!
Trouble is, even hildebeest HQ has no adequate explanation or cover-up for Gruber and Rhodes... no talking points can possibly counter the fact that Dem elitists are busily looking down on and manipulating their own supporters... they'll just tell Sissy Chap to STFU and change the subject!
Old 08-10-2016, 06:14 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're a douche bag..

and you'll only know something.....Just as some as you check in with Hillary's headquarters..

Polly want a cracker?

Ka-Ching $$$

Only 4 more posts and you'll get that blow job from Ivan that you've been wanting! I hear he'll look you in the eyes when you come in his mouth....or was that you? I get you lefty cock suckers confused.

^ so salty

LOL
Old 08-10-2016, 06:19 PM   #29
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
LOL I can't believe you're actually calling me out on the stupidity of that question. I'm guessing you expect me to make sense too huh?

my god I'm totally fucked again.

FTFY, Sissy Chap.
Old 08-10-2016, 06:22 PM   #30
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
^ good god...triple face palm
So you found your post ridiculous, too, eh? You're the one who said the Republicans were obstructionist. What were they obstructing? You couldn't come up with anything.

You know, you sound familiar. Do you know a guy named Big Sir, Underconstruction?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women