Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60382
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41570
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2019, 08:32 AM   #16
funjohn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Take it easy on the young lady! Whatever happened, is creating havoc in her life. It sounds like a tough situation .
funjohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:47 AM   #17
Jazzmine White
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 379198
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m not apart of this, she kicked me out of a hotel room that we both paid for, she shouldn’t be hobbling, givin her circumstances.

GENTS! , girls like this get jealous
Jazzmine White is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:50 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Damn it! I never have a good popcorn gif handy when soap operas start.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 08:55 AM   #19
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

Tyrone didn't even pay for the room? What is he good for then?
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:01 AM   #20
Purlie Victorious
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

This whole thing is sordid as Hell. I wouldn't go near anybody associated with these parties. They playing their internal drama here, one Dude already banned from the bad review thread.

Stay away from these people, don't give money to people like this!
Purlie Victorious is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 09:20 AM   #21
Golden Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

You should probably step away from hobbying and explore other options. You’re young and appear to be quite vulnerable at the moment.
Golden Man is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:11 AM   #22
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmine White View Post
I’m not apart of this, she kicked me out of a hotel room that we both paid for, she shouldn’t be hobbling, givin her circumstances.

GENTS! , girls like this get jealous
Lmao...She’s writes an Alert on you because she got jealous for some reason and kicked you out of your joint hotel room? And you are giving advice that she shouldn’t be hobblin (whatever the fuck that means?) or is that hobbying?

Your post smells like Pimp Writing all over it!...Incoherent + Irrelevant = Idiot
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:42 AM   #23
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im so sorry something scary is going on for you. I feel like we should have a disputes section other than coed. All it would have is the two sides and nothing more.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:51 AM   #24
LuvHerMadlyEverytime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Do every manager have the same name: Tyrone? SMDH!
LuvHerMadlyEverytime is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 10:54 AM   #25
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
Im so sorry something scary is going on for you. I feel like we should have a disputes section other than coed. All it would have is the two sides and nothing more.
That would be interesting like ‘The People's Court’ but who would be the judge or counselor?

Would we get a review of the situation like public documents (since a situation like this could affect the ecosystem of the hobby both providers and guys)?

Please note I’m not trying to be funny as this situation is delicate and Miss Anastasia you have a good idea we just need to think of ways to implement it in a way all parties would find it fair and just. This would help in cases like this delicate topic of this thread or in cases a Reviewer is called a perjurer or a cheat... Just my 2¢
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 11:17 AM   #26
TheCharlieBrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Lola Moanroe

Great underwear pictures! No gunplay? Still interested.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1061605638

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...705&highlight=
TheCharlieBrown is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:29 PM   #27
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharlieBrown View Post
Both of these ladies are sexy. Not sure what's going on. Probably go on theor seperare ways and do just fine.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 12:52 PM   #28
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandofan View Post
Lola, be sure to change your number and update your BIO. Change your ECCIE password. Take control of your online and social media accounts. Learn how to screen. You don't need anyone but yourself to run your business, and no matter what no one should ever EVER lay hands on you.
^^^ This

Sorry you’re experiencing these difficulties! Keep your head up, stay positive and safe!
defleppard is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:36 PM   #29
LadyAnastasia
Anastasia Black

User ID: 472456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fozziewockabear View Post
That would be interesting like ‘The People's Court’ but who would be the judge or counselor?
each person will be their own judge, it would just be so both parties can submit their sides.

for example...
I may start screening something (gent x) and an alert pops up. it would be kinda nice to know both sides because there might have been grudges.

or

A lady gets a ncns...so many things could have happened. for all we know the guy started talking things on the way to the meeting that scared her off.

it would have no comments allowed. just so that both people say their side and whoever wants to see either party has the full story. proof could be submitted to a mod and they could be the judge if necessary.

Once again I feel for this situation. the full story still hasnt been let out and it will make it hard for any guy that wants to see either lady to make a decision.
LadyAnastasia is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:53 PM   #30
fozziewockabear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia View Post
each person will be their own judge, it would just be so both parties can submit their sides.

for example...
I may start screening something (gent x) and an alert pops up. it would be kinda nice to know both sides because there might have been grudges.

or

A lady gets a ncns...so many things could have happened. for all we know the guy started talking things on the way to the meeting that scared her off.

it would have no comments allowed. just so that both people say their side and whoever wants to see either party has the full story. proof could be submitted to a mod and they could be the judge if necessary.

Once again I feel for this situation. the full story still hasnt been let out and it will make it hard for any guy that wants to see either lady to make a decision.
I see how it would work...

On a side note us guys get NCNS / ghosted as well 🧐😂 So I did want to point that tidbit (just so it is a level playing field) and it’s such a pain in the tokus when it happens.

Other than that great idea!

And yeah it’s a very unfortunate situation the OP and the other lady mention are currently having.
fozziewockabear is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women