Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60423
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41762
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36128
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2014, 10:17 AM   #16
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
The GFX situation was decided and taken care of long before you came in a day late and a dollar short like usual. Just like your lame Rickboy post in ATX about my multi handles at the time, that shit had gone on nearly 8 months, that's how late you come into subjects oh irrelevant one
And remind me again what this post has anything to do with what I was discussing? Oh right, none...

As usual, typical Ricky approach.....attack whoever says something you don't like...... *Smart* move.....kill the messenger....so the message won't be heard.......

I've a good case to make.....and a clear picture to paint of you.....everyone will see you for what you really are when I finish compiling the progression of your depression....
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:24 AM   #17
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I'm really concerned about any opinion you have about me!
I can see anyone I choose to see. My refs are impeccable and all the ladies I've ever seen like me
Remind me again why anyone cares what you have to say?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:30 AM   #18
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
And remind me again what this post has anything to do with what I was discussing? Oh right, none...

As usual, typical Ricky approach.....attack whoever says something you don't like...... *Smart* move.....kill the messenger....so the message won't be heard.......

I've a good case to make.....and a clear picture to paint of you.....everyone will see you for what you really are when I finish compiling the progression of your depression....
Nice medical speculation, I see Whimpers has trained you well. But you know that is a guidelines violation!
Old 06-08-2014, 10:31 AM   #19
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
I can see anyone I choose to see. My refs are impeccable and all the ladies I've ever seen like me
I like how you gauge your relevance on the board by which providers choose to see you.....

Also interesting to note that you try to keep them from knowing your handle on here. Hmm....I remember a time when I remarked about how you portray yourself on the board vs your real life behavior. So tell me.....who are you trying to impress with your "bad boy", more-honest-than-thou image around here?
Old 06-08-2014, 10:32 AM   #20
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice medical speculation, I see Whimpers has trained you well. But you know that is a guidelines violation!
Yet again proving your ingenuity in not understanding what the word "depression" means in that context
Old 06-08-2014, 10:37 AM   #21
rockerrick
Account Disabled

How do you figure I try to keep anyone from knowing the handles I used? Duuhhhhhhh I signed most by saying this is rockerrick, try again you are showing how truly lame you are.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:40 AM   #22
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
How do you figure I try to keep anyone from knowing the handles I used? Duuhhhhhhh I signed most by saying this is rockerrick, try again you are showing how truly lame you are.
Coz dumb ol' you smugly proclaimed you used p411 to bypass your ECCIE handle
Old 06-08-2014, 10:47 AM   #23
Beagle
Valued Poster

You know, rockerrick, I don't actually find pleasure in putting someone down. I don't know what's gotten into you or why you've turned out this way. I wanted to believe that you sitting out your ban would change you and you would return as a more pleasant character. Anyway, my main agenda for this thread was not to bash you (everyone's doing the eye roll, going "yea, right") but to illustrate why I think you've screwed up, are screwing up and will screw up if you don't change your course....

It's time to put your ego in check, buddy.....
Old 06-08-2014, 10:48 AM   #24
rockerrick
Account Disabled

And they all know my p411 because I greet them "Hi this is rockerrick". Would you like to actually talk about shit you have knowledge of?
Old 06-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #25
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Remind me again why anyone cares what you have to say?
Put that into proper perspective Ricky......

You can see anyone you choose to see... WHEN you have the money to do so....

You LOST the free ride you had on Slave Guinevere and she moved on..... We understand what this is all about but I don't think she will give you another free ride.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 11:59 AM   #26
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 206956
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Or do you forget what a fool you made of yourself during the GFX thing? The provider is right, No I mean GFX is right, No the provider is right, Etc!
He still hasn't apologized to me yet it's okay put my business out on "trial" have yourself a twist ending making me think you believed me.... then have egg in your face when SL came firward...

Yet no apology from the humiliation YOU put me threw.

That's all I have to say on this.... I'm not looking for an apology from you now because if it was genuine it wouldn't have taken this long Beagel!
Guest070514-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:11 PM   #27
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie.kartwright View Post
He still hasn't apologized to me yet it's okay put my business out on "trial" have yourself a twist ending making me think you believed me.... then have egg in your face when SL came firward...

Yet no apology from the humiliation YOU put me threw.

That's all I have to say on this.... I'm not looking for an apology from you now because if it was genuine it wouldn't have taken this long Beagel!
Very strange to see this coming from you now. Refer to:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054891983&postcount=58
Old 06-08-2014, 12:15 PM   #28
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

See you also mistake that as it was a post onto a thread that you started to bash me... never once did you make a new one as to apologize as you promised. So post whatever proof you think you have I don't care you never kept your word and now I'm forever linked to a thread with a bad rep. Thanks and good day....
Old 06-08-2014, 12:26 PM   #29
Beagle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie.kartwright View Post
See you also mistake that as it was a post onto a thread that you started to bash me... never once did you make a new one as to apologize as you promised. So post whatever proof you think you have I don't care you never kept your word and now I'm forever linked to a thread with a bad rep. Thanks and good day....
Excuse me? I've no idea where this is coming from. Did I not give you follow up assistance and advice? To think I actually called up some helpline to get professional advice on your behalf. Not once did I hint for any special favors in return. So, why are you doing this? PM me....or start a new thread.....this thread is not for that purpose!
Old 06-08-2014, 12:28 PM   #30
Guest070514-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Begal that's RW information you should be banned now...

And my point was when I told you on the phone that I am forever linked to that crap now you told me I'll make a new thread for you so that people when searching you can see you are a great person.... but whatever I'm not PMing you and I don't care ...

My point is the RR actually had a point.

PS; YOU Mr. Beagle did ask for favors.. you sent me pictures asking if this is Dre and you asked for more information. So whatever.

Everyone on here likes drama and because of the drama people are just getting tired of it.

So everyone just stop it okay....? Not really a board of fun and play fulness every time I come on its like High School and most of it is coming from the men.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women