Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2020, 09:53 PM   #16
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Old adage. It snot what you know. It's who you know.

$0.02

in snot we trust????

ok... got it!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:54 PM   #17
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Someone said more testing taxes our resources. Someone else said a waste of money! Bullshit, it allows some of us to have the piece of mind to meet a person of the opposite sex. A new father to hold his baby. A mother to hug her visiting son. I’m saying this govt needs to do more! Faster! Why the fuck are we moving so slow while other countries have mass testing????!!!!!
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 09:54 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the FDA. right.

BAHHAAAAAA

there's part of your problem right there.

FDA has been corrupted since the 1970's.
Old 04-09-2020, 10:01 PM   #19
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Haha! Come on. The FDA won't let any vaccine out until it's been thoroughly tested. Your perception of the risks is backwards. Your chances of dying from the vaccine are remote. The worst case would be if there was some kind of a screw up like the swine flu vaccine in 1976, which resulted in 1 death per 100,000 vaccinations. More likely your chances of dying from the vaccine are less than one in a million. Your chances of dying from the coronavirus are greater than 1 in 8000. That's based on the lowest estimate (Jacuzzme's) in the death guess game.
Well at least that's what they say.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:03 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Someone said more testing taxes our resources. Someone else said a waste of money! Bullshit, it allows some of us to have the piece of mind to meet a person of the opposite sex. A new father to hold his baby. A mother to hug her visiting son. I’m saying this govt needs to do more! Faster! Why the fuck are we moving so slow while other countries have mass testing????!!!!!
They actually don't have mass testing, although I imagine in a lot of places if you're willing to fork over the money they'll give you the test.

I do agree with you, we should have been throwing a lot more effort and money into testing (and tracing). The big reason why which you didn't mention is so people can go back to work.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:07 PM   #21
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's why it takes 18 months to get a vaccine. You can fast track clinical trials. You get say 100 people, people who are in their early 20's and not likely to die from the coronavirus. Pay them $100,000 each and divide them into two groups of 50. One group gets the vaccine. The other group does not. Then you infect all of them with the coronavirus and see how many get it. If you do that you can cut months off the process, and if there is a problem with side effects it will be confined to 50 people.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:11 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
That's why it takes 18 months to get a vaccine. You can fast track clinical trials. You get say 100 people, people who are in their early 20's and not likely to die from the coronavirus. Pay them $100,000 each and divide them into two groups of 50. One group gets the vaccine. The other group does not. Then you infect all of them with the coronavirus and see how many get it. If you do that you can cut months off the process, and if there is a problem with side effects it will be confined to 50 people.

100,000? i don't think they pay them that much..
Old 04-09-2020, 10:12 PM   #23
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

piece of mind is an illusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
FDA has been corrupted since the 1970's.

Correct! and it's only gotten worse with BIG PHARMA stuffing big bucks via lobbying into both pockets .. D and R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post

exactly. they'll swear it's safe. no matter how many lab rats died to get us a cure!

Quote:
They actually don't have mass testing, although I imagine in a lot of places if you're willing to fork over the money they'll give you the test.

I do agree with you, we should have been throwing a lot more effort and money into testing (and tracing). The big reason why which you didn't mention is so people can go back to work.

what's mass testing get you even if accurate and that's a big IF without any treatment? people will recover or not long before any vaccine appears.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 10:18 PM   #24
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
what's mass testing get you even if accurate and that's a big IF without any treatment? people will recover or not long before any vaccine appears.
You keep the people who test positive in isolation until they test negative and everyone else goes back to work. You don't necessarily need to have mass testing, if by that you mean test everyone. You do however need more testing. Right now in many areas even if you have symptoms you don't get tested because there aren't enough tests.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 12:25 AM   #25
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
100,000? i don't think they pay them that much..
They would have to pay me that much to be their guinea pig. I am 62 and I don't have a lot of problems colds and Flu and once a year I fly to Chicago around December for Christmas. O'Hare airport is an absolute madhouse people everywhere. There's is no telling what I maybe exposed too. But I am very lucky, I usually don't contend with much more than a little sinus issues.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:38 AM   #26
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

As far as I know your doctor still has to order a test. Have you spoken to him or her?
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 08:34 AM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfejunkie View Post
As far as I know your doctor still has to order a test. Have you spoken to him or her?
No, really don't intend to either. I have a yearly checkup I'll talk to him then.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:48 PM   #28
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Exactly, going back to work is probably the biggest reason for a mass production and availability of test kits. Where the fuck are they? My hunch is we simply don’t make them in the good ol USA and we are far from first in line. We need these tests available on a large scale or we don’t get back to anything resembling normal until the vaccine comes out....which could take 18 months.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:31 PM   #29
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Exactly, going back to work is probably the biggest reason for a mass production and availability of test kits. Where the fuck are they? My hunch is we simply don’t make them in the good ol USA and we are far from first in line. We need these tests available on a large scale or we don’t get back to anything resembling normal until the vaccine comes out....which could take 18 months.

you must be kidding. keep this isolation nonsense going for 18 months? all that does is keep the immunity low and the country stuck in an endless outbreak. mass testing isn't going to gain you much. several countries in the EU like Austria are looking at opening up business again. in the next few weeks not 18 months. Sweden didn't even go all in with closing the country and isolation and they aren't having this huge death toll. and neither is the US.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 02:38 PM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Many scientists think that closing everything down was exactly the wrong thing to do. This is very interesting if you’ve got 45 minutes.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lGC5sGdz4kg
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women