Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35576
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #16
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Vixen View Post
Could be one of two options..one low self esteem or they think they can tame or change them...but that is just my opinion...
Simplicity at it's finest.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:04 PM   #17
kobyouknow
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

SL you son is AWESOME!!!!!!! LMAO and irish vixen its actually a combination of both! I've read some articles about women and bad boys. Its mostly about 'wanting to change/tame' him. But the only thing SL's son is changing is bitches lol!
Old 01-30-2012, 06:29 PM   #18
guest040412
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Because women find bad boys attractive and men are fucking idiots. lol
Old 01-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #19
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Opposites attract. Emotional defense mechanism. Honesty is a big turn on. Honesty brings down the walls of defense instantly and you can move in for the kill.

I have an uncle that sells cars and one day this 400lb dude rolls up and wants to drive a Lincoln Towncar. My uncle proceeds to tell him how fat he is that he would have to buy this Lincoln because he wouldn't fit in anything else. I start ducking but the guy doesn't say a word and buys the car and they are now good friends.

To answer SL's question: I have no f*cking clue!
Old 01-30-2012, 07:59 PM   #20
DiscreetEnjoyer
Gaining Momentum

This is an interesting thread. I like.

Young women, and women with low self esteem, like assholes due to various reasons. Some see it as a father figure they never had, some as a person they can change, but for most it is simply low self esteem. Where on the other hand if a guy is too nice women see it as they can walk over him, he can't protect them, and he is no challenge. Women do like a challenge as much as men do.

The type of guy that works best is one that has a hint of the asshole but treats women with respect. He will banter with them and give them negative body language until the woman shows him she has earned his attention. It's a little more complicated then it sounds. But basically you should have the woman prove she is good enough to let you qualify her positively. Ladies don't bash me for that comment. I am basically saying have the door open to everyone, but it is up to them to walk through. Don't go out to greet them. If they don't want to come in then close the door and go to the next person but in a cordial manner. If they flake on you twice then stop contacting them and focus elsewhere. When they see you aren't chasing then it is like, "Oh he isn't desperate."

I could go on and on. I have spent a lot of time on this subject. I know a good group of guys who can help teach you stuff like this and it will help you by leaps and bounds to be more attractive to women and boost your self-esteem. But I will not post their group on here. If you are interested message me and I will send it to you.

As for why guys like "bitches" well mostly it is they are desperate, momma's boys, and/or have LOW self esteem. Also, some just want them for sex to say they banged the bitch.
Old 01-30-2012, 11:03 PM   #21
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

The only thing I chase a true bitch to is the curb.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:20 AM   #22
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscreetEnjoyer View Post
This is an interesting thread. I like.

Young women, and women with low self esteem, like assholes due to various reasons. Some see it as a father figure they never had, some as a person they can change, but for most it is simply low self esteem. Where on the other hand if a guy is too nice women see it as they can walk over him, he can't protect them, and he is no challenge. Women do like a challenge as much as men do.

The type of guy that works best is one that has a hint of the asshole but treats women with respect. He will banter with them and give them negative body language until the woman shows him she has earned his attention. It's a little more complicated then it sounds. But basically you should have the woman prove she is good enough to let you qualify her positively. Ladies don't bash me for that comment. I am basically saying have the door open to everyone, but it is up to them to walk through. Don't go out to greet them. If they don't want to come in then close the door and go to the next person but in a cordial manner. If they flake on you twice then stop contacting them and focus elsewhere. When they see you aren't chasing then it is like, "Oh he isn't desperate."

I could go on and on. I have spent a lot of time on this subject. I know a good group of guys who can help teach you stuff like this and it will help you by leaps and bounds to be more attractive to women and boost your self-esteem. But I will not post their group on here. If you are interested message me and I will send it to you.

As for why guys like "bitches" well mostly it is they are desperate, momma's boys, and/or have LOW self esteem. Also, some just want them for sex to say they banged the bitch.
Very Interesting DE! Hey and Welcome!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:58 AM   #23
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I don't chase bitches. Often, I don't know she's a bitch until I catch her. You know, like picking up a cute kitten -- then her claws come out.

As far as your examples, people will do to you what you allow them to do to you. You don't have to be an asshole to "make it work," but you might want to make your policies known in advance. Just as examples (I don't know your limits), you could have a 1 NCNS policy for someone you haven't met (1 strike and she's out) and a 3 NCNS policy for ATFs (maybe she's earned a little slack). Some might have a 1-strike policy for everyone. Everyone has their own limits.

In more ways than one, being firm and staying firm are very important in the hobby. That's not being an asshole or a bitch.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
I don't chase bitches. Often, I don't know she's a bitch until I catch her. You know, like picking up a cute kitten -- then her claws come out.

As far as your examples, people will do to you what you allow them to do to you. You don't have to be an asshole to "make it work," but you might want to make your policies known in advance. Just as examples (I don't know your limits), you could have a 1 NCNS policy for someone you haven't met (1 strike and she's out) and a 3 NCNS policy for ATFs (maybe she's earned a little slack). Some might have a 1-strike policy for everyone. Everyone has their own limits.

In more ways than one, being firm and staying firm are very important in the hobby. That's not being an asshole or a bitch.
Excellent point and good advice EW! What’s challenging at times is when you starting thinking that because one person's poor actions might be in everyone you come in contact with. When a provider doesn't pick up the phone or is 15 minutes late I start thinking the worst.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #25
Reese Foster
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Men like bitches and crazy women...just like women like assholes and bad boys..
Old 01-31-2012, 02:09 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
Men like bitches and crazy women...just like women like assholes and bad boys..
RF I just looked at your show case.... WOW! Damn you HOT! So if I tell you I think your hot, does that make you a bitch or me an ass hole? LOL
Old 01-31-2012, 02:59 PM   #27
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Self-esteem. If a person doesn't think they deserve a man or lady to treat them with respect and caring then they obviously don't think they deserve it at all. I don't like or care for assholes or bad boys...I care for men who make me feel good about myself..and sorry, but an asshole doesn't make the grade. It's why I'm single. I'd rather be alone than put up with less than I feel I deserve.
Old 01-31-2012, 03:53 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
Self-esteem. If a person doesn't think they deserve a man or lady to treat them with respect and caring then they obviously don't think they deserve it at all. I don't like or care for assholes or bad boys...I care for men who make me feel good about myself..and sorry, but an asshole doesn't make the grade. It's why I'm single. I'd rather be alone than put up with less than I feel I deserve.
Plus guys are scared of you! LOL
Old 01-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #29
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

There's a streak of bitch in every female.

There's a streak of asshole in every male.

The streaks are much wider in some than others.

For some reason, I seem to have the talent to uncover the streak in females no matter how well it is hidden.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #30
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Noble Character

That is a very interesting question SL.

I used to do that, but did not really understand why I did.

At first the women were not bitches. They were sweet and sexy and really came on to me.

That was the hook.

However, with time, they slowly became their true selves, they became bitches.

I think now that it was my noble side that felt called to bring light into these women's lives.

I see now how foolish my quest was, but at the time, I thought I could change them and they would show their gratitude.

Well, guess what? People do not change unless they want to and most bitches are quite content being bitches. Maybe they are even proud of it and having men put up with them.

Maybe they measure their worth by their degree of bitchiness.

. . .I paid dearly for that lesson, but I have learned it well!

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women