Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #16
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Wednesday, my mother's best friend of years gone past died, and my mother asked me to drive her to the visitation on Friday evening. The funeral was in Malvern, and my mother doesn't like to drive after dark anymore. After the visitation, we went to Western Sizzlin for dinner.

Of course, Western Sizzlin... in Malvern... on a Friday night is where all the local rednecks go for dinner. And there was a crowd around the salad bar... EVERYBODY was talking about PetrinoGate. Opinions were flying both ways... "fire his ass" or "way to go!" depending upon the person.

Until an elderly, wizened grandmotherly woman came to the bar. She was maybe 4' tall, very petite, slightly hunched over. She listened to everybody, looked at us all through her trifocals, then loudly added her opinion:

"I HOPE THAT FOR THE BIBMO'S SAKE, HE DOES A BETTER JOB OF RIDING HER THAN HE DID ON THE DAMN MOTORCYCLE."

Picture it... total shocked silence, then EVERYBODY broke out laughing. The elderly woman walked away with a smirk on her face... I was laughing so hard I was crying...
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:55 AM   #17
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

+1, Grandma!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 03:41 PM   #18
4stater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Ok, let me try this again. My point is not to condemn him for banging the girl. My point is that she coincidentally got a tax payer funded job in his department ONE week before being involved in a motorcycle crash in rural Arkansas with him. Make no mistake about it. He hand picks everybody in his department. That is a priviledge given to all the coaching staff at the UofA. Simply put, his piece on the side gets a job and he gets to run around to "functions" with her. Long story short- tax payer funds going to entertain the good coach. I am a whore and a concerned tax payer. I don't ask anyone to pay for my extracurricular activities.
4stater is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #19
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Has it been determined that she wasn't doing the job she was hired to do? The money she's being paid is for the work she does, not the fun that goes on with the boss after hours.

People get hired for jobs all the time because of who they know. I'm not saying that it's right...but sometimes that's just the way it is.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:52 PM   #20
uca479
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

If it gets us in another BCS bowl, I for one am OK with paying for him to have a steady piece of ass provided it keeps him otherwise focused on coaching & recruiting. Big picture, it's an economical fringe benefit for a program with a multi-million dollar budget.
uca479 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:43 PM   #21
Calvinx
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Here's the way I see it. He's the face of the institutions of the University and the football program. He lied to the public and his boss early on, then admits to having an 'inappropriate relationship' when news of what's on the police report begins to hit the media.

If he continues, it casts a bad shadow on the institutions he represents. I'm also thinking about this is the guy who lectures 80-100 kids every year to get good grades, don't do drugs, don't lie/cheat/steal, etc. Not to mention, he's the one who would cut players for bad conduct.

Don't even get me going about how he lied like crazy to the Louisville community by saying he was loyal to them while throwing his name into the hat for every sweet job that came along. Or even back-stabbing his former boss (Tuberville) when Auburn representatives visited to interview him. He continued denying that up until Auburn officials confirmed the story. His reputation in the eyes of Arkansas fans is based on the fact he wins. I don't see how he can stay for any other fact than his winning record, just ask his predecessor.

I remember how the U of Alabama fired a newly hired coach within days of signing a contract. He went out to celebrate at a strip club and was throwing money all over the place. No affair, no lies, nothing illegal, but it violated the good-conduct clause and was not a good representation of the institution.

Since I'm not an Arkansas fan, I'm kinda looking forward to coming up with some new jokes if he does end up staying.
Calvinx is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #22
MrGiz
BANNED

He was hired to coach football.

He has done a pretty decent job of coaching football.

He happens to appreciate fine, young, blonde, poon.... OMFG!!

She was/is an Arkansas athlete/alumni... she was hired to do a job.
Who has proven she can't do, or is not qualified to perform said job?

Should he get shit-canned for doing the same thing many of us would have?
What "law" has been broken?
Be careful what you ask for!!

Can't phucking believe the type of hiprocisy which appears on a forum like this one!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #23
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
He was hired to coach football.

He has done a pretty decent job of coaching football.

He happens to appreciate fine, young, blonde, poon.... OMFG!!

She was/is an Arkansas athlete/alumni... she was hired to do a job.
Who has proven she can't do, or is not qualified to perform said job?

Should he get shit-canned for doing the same thing many of us would have?
What "law" has been broken?
Be careful what you ask for!!

Can't phucking believe the type of hiprocisy which appears on a forum like this one!!

+1! And on that last statement...+1,000.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #24
4stater
Valued Poster

For me to be a hyocrit about implies that I condemn him for what he did while I did the same thing. I don't pursue hobby activities while at work or mix the two. So I personally am not being a hypocrit in any way.
Old 04-09-2012, 05:54 AM   #25
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

I think Giz was referring to the hypocrisy of one's own participation in the hobby or hobby-like activities, all while maintaining a smug moral outlook applicable only to others.

Technically, our fine coach didn't engage in it while at work, either. At least not that's been proven.

Now I'm just waiting for SnL to post some pictures of hot office sex-on-a-desk. Hehe
Old 04-09-2012, 06:57 AM   #26
4stater
Valued Poster

The point of the coach mixing work with other activities doesn't really have to be proven any further than it already has been in my mind.
I do get a little urked though when people start throwing around the "hypocrit" word when somebody suggests that people should use some self restraint in their activities. Differing opinions does not equate to hypocrisy.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:18 AM   #27
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Every one of us on this site, & everyone that's involved in the hobby is violating societal standards for moralistic behavior on some level. Who's to say whether my violations are more or less moral than yours? Or the coach's?

That's the point.

Now, I'm going to get back to enjoying my little black pot. There's some really great coffee in it and it's calling my name.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #28
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

If the administration thought this would affect recruiting blue-chip high school athletes, he would be gone. But since every stud football player he recruits is banging the cutest freshman or sophomore cheerleader in their high school, that won't be the case. This will all blow over before fall practice begins.
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #29
uca479
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvinx View Post
His reputation in the eyes of Arkansas fans is based on the fact he wins. I don't see how he can stay for any other fact than his winning record, just ask his predecessor.
In big-time college athletics (semi-pros), **winning** is all that matters. I have no problem with that. I want a winner, not a loser.
uca479 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #30
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

A coach hires a pretty young girl at taxpayer expense. Oppose it if you please. He does not drive safely and lies about the circumstances. Condemn his carelessness and lack Of character. Say what you wish that is the right of every American. But listen to me there were two people on that fateful ride, and while you may say anything you wish about that philandering freebooter, I will not sit still while you criticize my hot blonde volleyball playing slightly slutty but oh so svelte and classy all American motorcycle riding future wife and mother of my children.
Mr.Chan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women