Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley
Encounter Reports - Albany/Hudson Valley Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-07-2022, 02:56 PM   #16
Manage2
Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Wow… usually I’m understanding of the reviews… guys I saw her last year… just don’t see it… these girls are street walkers thrown in the shower and a room… hard pass… but thanks for the review and to each their own… get yours!! But 2 bills for that?? Ugh boy… she’s does minimum 8-12 guys a day… smh…
Old 03-07-2022, 03:45 PM   #17
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Old 03-07-2022, 06:19 PM   #18
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 145

Manage, Sometimes it is pure need.......like I need it NOW and don't have the will power to wait 24/36 hours to make a date with a higher class whore...........and then sometimes it is basic economics 101..........I only have so much paper......unless I want to live in my car......which I don't want to do that. Id love to see the Sara Charles of the world 2 or 3 times a month..........but I don't EVER see that happening.
Old 03-07-2022, 08:27 PM   #19
Manage2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierboy44 View Post
Manage, Sometimes it is pure need.......like I need it NOW and don't have the will power to wait 24/36 hours to make a date with a higher class whore...........and then sometimes it is basic economics 101..........I only have so much paper......unless I want to live in my car......which I don't want to do that. Id love to see the Sara Charles of the world 2 or 3 times a month..........but I don't EVER see that happening.
Absolutely agree w this… ^
Old 03-07-2022, 09:24 PM   #20
afterdark1971
Premium Access

Encounters: 59
Default For informational purpose only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manage2 View Post
Wow… usually I’m understanding of the reviews… guys I saw her last year… just don’t see it… these girls are street walkers thrown in the shower and a room… hard pass… but thanks for the review and to each their own… get yours!! But 2 bills for that?? Ugh boy… she’s does minimum 8-12 guys a day… smh…

I point out my experience...let people know it's safe...Let people know the person has a decent attitude and bedside manner and not going to get rushed out the door...or robbed.
I know she's high volume... I don't expect Mother Theresa... and for the record... she rebounds pretty quickly... she's always been a tight fit even though high volume.
In that price bracket.... that's a keeper in my book... $$$+ to go to the next tier....outta my budget for a weekly hr visit...

Funny...you gave her a yes.... guess it's retracted...

Be safe everyone.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:09 AM   #21
Manage2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark1971 View Post
I point out my experience...let people know it's safe...Let people know the person has a decent attitude and bedside manner and not going to get rushed out the door...or robbed.
I know she's high volume... I don't expect Mother Theresa... and for the record... she rebounds pretty quickly... she's always been a tight fit even though high volume.
In that price bracket.... that's a keeper in my book... $$$+ to go to the next tier....outta my budget for a weekly hr visit...

Funny...you gave her a yes.... guess it's retracted...

Be safe everyone.
I gave her a hooker 6.2... let’s just not pump her up… remember this is like sports radio… we all need ti have opinions… it works better… if we all slap each other in the ass… it’s boring
Old 03-08-2022, 10:38 AM   #22
afterdark1971
Premium Access

Default True but....

Quote:
I gave her a hooker 6.2... let’s just not pump her up… remember this is like sports radio… we all need ti have opinions… it works better… if we all slap each other in the ass… it’s boring
Old 03-08-2022, 11:32 AM   #23
Buddz1839
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Cmon man cut some slack I’m learning the hard way just like all the others lol
Old 03-08-2022, 11:36 AM   #24
Manage2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark1971 View Post
Ugh boy… I thanked u for your report… and gave my opinion… glad u are fired up… why are ya looking to fight?? keep those reviews coming… Do u always get so pissy when someone doesn’t agree w you?? Sports radio bruh… It’s ok to disagree…

And I’ve given all the info needed to smash all of my UTR chicks I’ve posted about… talk to any of the senior guys… if u don’t want to join seeking and run them down… that’s on u…

And I gotta ask… since I bore u… did u cry when Hillary lost? And it’s cool… u can now drop the mask with your mic when your in the car by yourself… the Covid won’t get ya…

And bud… since u pushed it… I remember u… u are definitely a white night for that crew… come on?? Your list of reviews is them on repeat… u obviously know that crew… how do u know she hasn’t had to post and she’s busy??
Old 03-08-2022, 11:51 AM   #25
Tomb8871
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

To get back to sports radio analogy....Jets will win Superbowl next year. Discuss....
Old 03-08-2022, 01:03 PM   #26
Manage2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomb8871 View Post
To get back to sports radio analogy....Jets will win Superbowl next year. Discuss....
That’s BS… it’s the Giants year!! Hahaha…. Good stuff tomb…
Old 03-08-2022, 01:14 PM   #27
August Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
That’s BS… it’s the Giants year!! Hahaha…. Good stuff tomb…
As I Jets fan, I approve of this message! Lmao
Old 03-08-2022, 01:56 PM   #28
soldierboy44
Premium Access

Encounters: 145

wow this got ugly fast...........
Old 03-08-2022, 02:00 PM   #29
afterdark1971
Premium Access

Default I didn't cry for either side

Quote:
Ugh boy… I thanked u for your report… and gave my opinion… glad u are fired up… why are ya looking to fight?? keep those reviews coming… Do u always get so pissy when someone doesn’t agree w you?? Sports radio bruh… It’s ok to disagree…

And I’ve given all the info needed to smash all of my UTR chicks I’ve posted about… talk to any of the senior guys… if u don’t want to join seeking and run them down… that’s on u…

And I gotta ask… since I bore u… did u cry when Hillary lost? And it’s cool… u can now drop the mask with your mic when your in the car by yourself… the Covid won’t get ya…

And bud… since u pushed it… I remember u… u are definitely a white night for that crew… come on?? Your list of reviews is them on repeat… u obviously know that crew… how do u know she hasn’t had to post and she’s busy??
I let you fight over your politics... that's what the man wants... it will keep you fighting each other instead of him. I haven't wore a mask hiding in fear...I've been licking door knobs to keep my immune system strong lol.

I don't pay for seeking ... don't need to... when im talking civilian...I'm talking unpaid.... but I digress..

And lastly... yup I'm a repeat offender of the crew... because they are easy and reliable. But nope...still not white knight... you attacked me not them... talking about how I choose to spend $$...

Last question to answer... have you learned how to search stg?

Type her name in.... it pulls up all her posts... she hasn't been posted since Sunday. Watching patterns and knowing how they work... Believe me ...not texting them daily...

Don't worry... people like you don't keep me from posting reviews....
But you definitely deter others.... I remember seeing 6-10 reviews a day here... now lucky to see 1 or 2... pathetic... Thanks to all you who bash others reports... ymmv but shit... stop attaching each other...

Thanks for your contribution....
Old 04-18-2022, 02:37 PM   #30
reo_mania
Registered Member

She is the best! Hard to get a date with her. Tightest pussy I have ever been in
Thread Closed

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Chelsea - STG. - Albany - 845-219-6251

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women