Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > A Question of Legality
A Question of Legality Post your legal questions here (general, nothing of a personal nature)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70491
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2015, 07:22 PM   #16
wotbaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
About the o.p. who has been on this board more than 4 years:

Based on available data -- six NO reviews in 12 months plus the experience related above -- might be time for the o.p. to rethink his entire hobby style.

Sorry I am for his latest experience, and I am not questioning its validity.

But his research methods (mainly backpage!) show an obvious lack of success leading me to believe imo that he should either quit trying to hobby in Binghampton NY or figure out a way to "import" some quality providers to improve his batting average. Or hobby in a distant community where the targets of opportunity are more quality oriented.

ijs
I'll have to chime in here and agree. And vent. I posted a TOFTT review for a provider, the only bad experience I've ever had with anyone, and what do I see from the OP a few months later? A "TOFTT" for the same provider. Why did I waste my time giving information about a provider if not to dissude others from taking bad bait? What's even worse is that the OP posted in that same thread of MINE. What the hell, man. "Research methods"? I'd call it something else.

Regardless, a genuine thanks for this and other thread. I was very much tempted to call the ad in question. I would have not been able to handle it so well, perhaps.
wotbaby is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 09:37 PM   #17
dlm993
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Yah, this is my last TOFTT for me, this could of ended my life or I could of been severely beaten. I look at things a lot more differently now because I know they wanted to hold me there against my will longer and I had to fight my way out of this situation. I'm just glad I was not stabbed or shot to death. I've did my research and the criminals are in a local gang in my area.

I'm also glad I helped other members out. and am still contemplating whether I should give this information to the police.

Wotbaby, yah I never saw that review about Lucinda, I just Enjoyed exploring the TOFTT because the worst that could happen is some provider would be rude or it would be rushed. Never IN A MILLION Years did I think, I would be Robbed, helded against my will, or fight my way out to leave an apartment with only ONE EXIT. I'm just glad something clicked in me to fight back and leave. I was scared and stunned out of my mind. It was such an insane experience. I'm just glad I am safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wotbaby View Post
I'll have to chime in here and agree. And vent. I posted a TOFTT review for a provider, the only bad experience I've ever had with anyone, and what do I see from the OP a few months later? A "TOFTT" for the same provider. Why did I waste my time giving information about a provider if not to dissude others from taking bad bait? What's even worse is that the OP posted in that same thread of MINE. What the hell, man. "Research methods"? I'd call it something else.

Regardless, a genuine thanks for this and other thread. I was very much tempted to call the ad in question. I would have not been able to handle it so well, perhaps.
dlm993 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:17 AM   #18
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
About the o.p. who has been on this board more than 4 years:

Based on available data -- six NO reviews in 12 months plus the experience related above -- might be time for the o.p. to rethink his entire hobby style.

Sorry I am for his latest experience, and I am not questioning its validity.

But his research methods (mainly backpage!) show an obvious lack of success leading me to believe imo that he should either quit trying to hobby in Binghampton NY or figure out a way to "import" some quality providers to improve his batting average. Or hobby in a distant community where the targets of opportunity are more quality oriented.

ijs
+1 and then some .

Damm dude can i get you to word something for me when i go to get rid of the so ?

OP Dude are you watching late night re runs of T.J Hooker ?

If you inject your self into situations like a scenario you describe in the context of your story inevitably at some point you will come out the victor ?.

You cant strike out every time at bat keep your head up and please stay safe by doing some home work ahead of time .

Glad your ok
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:43 AM   #19
dlm993
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickahhughs View Post
+1 and then some .

Damm dude can i get you to word something for me when i go to get rid of the so ?

OP Dude are you watching late night re runs of T.J Hooker ?

If you inject your self into situations like a scenario you describe in the context of your story inevitably at some point you will come out the victor ?.

You cant strike out every time at bat keep your head up and please stay safe by doing some home work ahead of time .

Glad your ok
Your correct I should of did my research, I was just over confident because I felt like I was doing this for a long time and I let my dam guard down. never did I believe my safety could be compromised especially in my area. Yup, I'm going to search for a new hobby after this incident. I did have a regular but she left the area and plus I loved exploring and TOFTT. thanks for the kind words everyone.
dlm993 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women