Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2017, 11:30 AM   #16
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default I'm Learning

There is a lot of good advice and good feedback I'm getting from each reply to this thread. Keep up the input, yall. I'm learning more and more about all this, the more yall share. I'm new and my luck don't run so good. I could fall in a barrel full of titties and come up sucking my thumb. Share anything u think I should know. Or that you think would help me in the future.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 12:35 PM   #17
OTP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I always thought that we paid the lady for her time, not acts. All their ads are broken down by time not acts. Now some of the ladies list acts that might occur during that time period but nothing is guaranteed and there is nothing said about time discounts for acts not partaken. If I decide to make a date with a provider for an hour and do nothing but talk, its the same fee regardless. Money is time and time is money not acts.
OTP is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:06 PM   #18
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default This!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar View Post
There is a lot of good advice and good feedback I'm getting from each reply to this thread. Keep up the input, yall. I'm learning more and more about all this, the more yall share. I'm new and my luck don't run so good. I could fall in a barrel full of titties and come up sucking my thumb. Share anything u think I should know. Or that you think would help me in the future.
Darlin', I can't tell you how happy I am that I finished my coffee! Otherwise I'd have to buy a new laptop! That was cute and funny all at the same time!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 01:54 PM   #19
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

OTP, thank you babe!
The attitude of the asinine hobbyist takes the cake with some dudes, thinking that it is all about a list of acronyms! Do not ever compare what we do to fast food!

It is the TIME AND COMPANIONSHIP, not a list of acronyms.
Guest062317-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 02:28 PM   #20
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm with SeasonedMuse, OTP you truly do GET IT.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #21
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

OTP is the guy that falls into a barrel of thumbs and comes up with titties. Every. Single. Time.

Of course, their his titties but that's a different story...

Back to the topic, OTP did nail it perfectly, we're paying for their time. No guarantees of what happens in that time so that's also why you need to see reputable ladies. That's worth a lot right there.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:06 PM   #22
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

My thing is, that a gent who treats a woman like a list of acronyms, is a disrespectful one that I want no part of.

A true gent will see me for the woman I am, enjoy his "time" with me and it will be a GENUINE experience
Old 02-09-2017, 04:09 PM   #23
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasonedMuse View Post
My thing is, that a gent who treats a woman like a list of acronyms, is a disrespectful one that I want no part of.

A true gent will see me for the woman I am, enjoy his "time" with me and it will be a GENUINE experience
Agree with that 100%. It's the personal experiences that make it fun.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:48 PM   #24
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Here's how I see it: I recognize the point of view of the ladies. It's the value of the time that matters. That is time the lady sets aside from other things she might be doing, things that may either be more profitable in a vocation other than our hobby, or that might be time spent with family or pursuing some other activity she does for fun or entertainment when away from this lifestyle.

That time has value. Only the lady can put a value on that.

I am in a business in which the value of my time is also the same regardless of the manner in which it is spent on behalf of the customer or client. If I don't spend that time producing a particular economic return, I'm moving backward. While it is not related to this lifestyle in any manner, I understand completely how the concept is analogous.

On the other hand, there are ladies who specialize in full body massage and certain activities that might be classified as more "limited." Often they have incall locations and can value their time differently, perhaps at a lower rate. I think that is a different category entirely.

Just one opinion . . .
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 05:45 PM   #25
Guitar
Premium Access

Default OK. Another Question

Tips are always expected AND deserved! I know that. But like i said earlier, $80 to the Massage Parlor and another $80 just for a FBSM and here we are BACK at our original problem. How much is CHEAP and how much is OWED, according to the provider? I understand some providers have to pay for a room while others are at a private residence or some other type of Incall location. Who is responsible for the room? The provider or the hobbiest?
Old 02-09-2017, 06:09 PM   #26
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Nailed it!!

Thanks OTP for the enlightened reply, you da man!
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #27
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Ok, breakdown 101.

AMP costs is part to the house, part to the girl, plus a tip.
The more generous you are, the more you get.
AMP ladies are not providers. At least not in my book.
Most of these women are trafficked, which I find sick.
But that is my opinion.

Like an agency.
Agency has a flat rate which is service fee.
Girl gets 60%, agency gets 40%
Call girls are going to want tips.
The more you pay, the more you get.

Pimps with bottom bitches.
Pimp gets 100% of flat fee.
Bottom bitch amps up on tips to take home to daddy.
Bottom bitch doesn't get squat, except what daddy buys her.

Independent provider.
Gas, condoms, refreshments, toys, lingerie, hotel rooms, advertising costs

(Residential) electricity, water, toiletries, beverages, condoms, toys, lingerie, advertising, plus a lot of other things

FBSM provider.
You have 3 levels that apply to this that none of the gents have specified yet, shockingly.

Level 1, 2 and 3.

And again, resort back to what accompanies each category.
Plus oils, lotions, massage table (which the damn thing is not cheap, and neither is nuru stuff)

Guitar, it sounds as if you are seeking a Level 1 experience which consists of a full body sensual massage with a hand job.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #28
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I am in NOLA and have been offering FBSM w/ HE for $100 for many years. I enjoy an hour of good company and good convo. with a respectful gent. Maybe the OP needs to slide over to NOLA EAST and let me show him just what his $100 will get him at my new house.
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:19 PM   #29
Guitar
Premium Access

Default You Are Exactly Right Ms Muse

L1 is what I'm interested in without the Full Service price. Sure wish the lady from New Orleans lived in Jackson! Thanks everone
Old 02-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #30
Guitar
Premium Access

Default Tried to edit

Get rid of one of these for me Mr Moderator. Thnx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women