Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47585
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2016, 05:06 AM   #16
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Someone needs a timeout. I'll be your travel agent today........
Wiley64 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 06:21 AM   #17
Yamahacoonass
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post
I'm assuming Ms fox is no longer with us.
Yamahacoonass is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:03 AM   #18
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow. Just get rid of her. It's not like she has a constitutional right to be a member here. She contributes nothing and is so toxic. I really don't understand why she can't be booted for good.
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 10:40 AM   #19
wildwing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

There should be a fucking warning label on this post. I'm on a hospital bed in pain on morphine and y'all post this funny shit. Now my sides are hurting and I have paged the nurse to raise the bedrails so I Don't roll-out of bed.

Al, dude, you could go through this site and dream up plenty of material to last a couple years.
wildwing is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 01:07 PM   #20
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Do I have to play nice?
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 02:32 PM   #21
Marshpirate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwing View Post
There should be a fucking warning label on this post. I'm on a hospital bed in pain on morphine and y'all post this funny shit. Now my sides are hurting and I have paged the nurse to raise the bedrails so I Don't roll-out of bed.

Al, dude, you could go through this site and dream up plenty of material to last a couple years.
I'm still reading Al's posts in Al Bundy's voice. Priceless!!!
This chick does provide entertainment value.
Hope you get better soon WW! Watch your hands around those hot nurses!
Marshpirate is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 03:36 PM   #22
BR-8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default BE GONE...

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]This site is full of fags cops and pimps ! And hoes NOT AFRAID OF CATCHING SHIT ! I'm so sick of y'all bitch ass people on this site
So why do you continue to inhabit this site? Why not take your nasty, venomous, geto rantings somewhere else that is more conducive to your style... Like walking N. Airline Hwy. maybe???
BR-8 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 04:47 PM   #23
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 330472
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been knowing Angel for years. She is a blessing none of you people know her. Half the bitches hating on her she's helped. She's an awesome person and its ashamed how you guys keep harassing her. And please do not tell me anything because I'm not going to argue with you people. She's the most full of life fun people to be around! Crazy as well but she isn't messy or disrespectful at all to anyone that doesn't deserve it. You all have never even met her your judging her off of what people have said about her but they talk about GOD AND WHO ARE ANY OF YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE? We all have skeletons, we all have different beliefs & we all carry ourselves different. Just because you don't care for someone that's URBAN because half of you are racist as fuck. Last night some man called her phone private calling her a "N" LOVER from this site I was there! And this isn't the first time. You can't keep pushing someone and expect Mary Poppins. Most are lucky she doesn't know who you are because you would catch HELL! Trust me! But my friend ANGEL FOX helps women get their children back, get off drugs, get homes & vehicles, feeds them. She is kind & a very amazing person & NONE OF YOU DESERVE THAT SIDE OF HER. Your loss!
Apple Hennessy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 04:49 PM   #24
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And she will be back in a few months. All you people need to grow up and leave her alone if you don't like her. Stop talking about her if she isn't important. You really look pathetic harassing her!
Old 02-02-2016, 05:02 PM   #25
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Hennessy View Post
And she will be back in a few months. All you people need to grow up and leave her alone if you don't like her. Stop talking about her if she isn't important. You really look pathetic harassing her!
She may be the nicest most helpful person in the world, but as I tried to tell AF a while back in a PM, This is a business, and in business PRESENTATION is everything. You can go all the way back to her first post here and see that she did not enter into this community in the right way (Comments to veteran providers and people here when she first started and they were trying to give her advice). That's why she gets the crap she does. As I said, I've advised her on this before. Best thing to do.... Stay off the boards except to advertise and give awesome service. Good reviews will speak for themselves. Ignore anything said about her. She can use the ignore list to block those who comment about her so she won't have to even see it. Pass this on to her. This is my last time trying.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:29 PM   #26
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple Hennessy View Post
I've been knowing Angel for years. She is a blessing none of you people know her. Half the bitches hating on her she's helped. She's an awesome person and its ashamed how you guys keep harassing her. And please do not tell me anything because I'm not going to argue with you people. She's the most full of life fun people to be around! Crazy as well but she isn't messy or disrespectful at all to anyone that doesn't deserve it. You all have never even met her your judging her off of what people have said about her but they talk about GOD AND WHO ARE ANY OF YOU TO JUDGE SOMEONE? We all have skeletons, we all have different beliefs & we all carry ourselves different. Just because you don't care for someone that's URBAN because half of you are racist as fuck. Last night some man called her phone private calling her a "N" LOVER from this site I was there! And this isn't the first time. You can't keep pushing someone and expect Mary Poppins. Most are lucky she doesn't know who you are because you would catch HELL! Trust me! But my friend ANGEL FOX helps women get their children back, get off drugs, get homes & vehicles, feeds them. She is kind & a very amazing person & NONE OF YOU DESERVE THAT SIDE OF HER. Your loss!

Take notes you racist pieces of shit. No n word. Just call homos the f word I you got some hatin to do like Angel does.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:36 PM   #27
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Like I said do not comment to me! I'm not going to argue with you lol
Old 02-02-2016, 05:43 PM   #28
Apple Hennessy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68 View Post
She may be the nicest most helpful person in the world, but as I tried to tell AF a while back in a PM, This is a business, and in business PRESENTATION is everything. You can go all the way back to her first post here and see that she did not enter into this community in the right way (Comments to veteran providers and people here when she first started and they were trying to give her advice). That's why she gets the crap she does. As I said, I've advised her on this before. Best thing to do.... Stay off the boards except to advertise and give awesome service. Good reviews will speak for themselves. Ignore anything said about her. She can use the ignore list to block those who comment about her so she won't have to even see it. Pass this on to her. This is my last time trying.
Actually since I've been verified I read those "comments" you speak of and Angel wasn't ugly at all. She politely declined an invite from another provider & she's able to do so. It's a free country. And at that time Tyler almost got her murdered.. How about you be befriended and help someone to the fullest extent that you possibly could. Put your own life in harms way for this person and they hired someone to come in your room and sexually assault her, beat her with a gun, & filmed her almost dying not breathing because he had his dick down her throat! She was going through something! All your minds were already made up when the "PIMPED TRASH" posted the alert years before she was even on this site! So don't give me that this is business bullshit because if that was the case these MEN would carry themselves as gentlemen & not argue with a lady! Instead you and the pimps pets harass and pick ALL THE TIME AND EXPECT A POLITE RESPONSE! What world do you guys live in?
Old 02-02-2016, 05:45 PM   #29
albundy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley64 View Post

I'll miss you, Honey. Good times, Angel, good times.
albundy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 05:53 PM   #30
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I used to work every day with a disgruntled employee. I was the Mgr. of a small company and I was appalled at the way she acted while in the public customer service position at the gas station. She hated anyone who wasn't white like herself. I used to tell her she needed to STOP being racist or I would fire her. I told her what she says and does @ her own home off the clock is up to her but while on MY clock it was un-acceptable.

I say all that to say this, when working in customer service (Yes ladies and gent's WE offer customer service to customers) you have to set yourselves to a higher standard to keep your business thriving.

Ms. Fox might be the nicest person on her block, feed the hungry, help others like Mother Teresa, but on here she portrays herself as a cold hearted soul....
She might have had some mean things said to her, but it is not all 1 sided ...
My mother always says it takes 2 people to argue.(Note to self to get better at adhering to that.)

Ladies and GENT"S are only telling her things to better herself, and that is up to her to accept or reject the advice.

Best of luck to the both of you....
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women