Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453045
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47787
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2010, 06:52 PM   #16
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774

put your face as an avatar, please......be jolly.
jasmin is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 06:53 PM   #17
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

You girls are making my penis soft.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #18
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Classic sofia posting; poke her tummy she goes neurotic. In my year on the board out of the two years I've been providing never had a service oriented problem. Especially not getting it up or getting it back down in the best way. Ender you have been right about a lot of things. A true wise man. Question to you. What do you think?
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 07:46 PM   #19
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
Question to you. What do you think?
About what? The NCNS w/ brookebell? There are bigger tragedies in the hobby world.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 08:51 PM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The NCNS was what it was.....your attempt to submarine the hobbyist is a different matter and the real issue.

You have damaged your credibility over a bullshit NCNS, and that can open pandora's box.

If you are smart, you are making it right for the guy.....but, there are no re-does.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 09:39 PM   #21
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
The NCNS was what it was.....your attempt to submarine the hobbyist is a different matter and the real issue.

You have damaged your credibility over a bullshit NCNS, and that can open pandora's box.

If you are smart, you are making it right for the guy.....but, there are no re-does.

I disagree my dear. As I think you're mistaken. If I didn't know things to be as they are, I would say so. So I advised Brooke to respond to you herself. Besides I wasn't the OP of the alert or the rebuttal. I don't regret or take any of my posts. As far as ruining my credibility the method always has and will be the same: stand by my word, do as I say I am, be myself and nymphomaniac chick that I am, and provide impeccable service without no respect of persons (meaning no prejudice). And any guy that books with me knows this. Any other opinion is honestly really is of no concern to me. So hopefully that answers your questions for me. But I have a feeling 1 of 3 specific folks will have a dumb one to ask.
Old 12-17-2010, 09:56 PM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

You can disagree all you want....you don't get to decide whether you are credible....that will probably be made abundantly clear the next time you vouch for a hooktard in open forum around here.
Old 12-18-2010, 03:51 AM   #23
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

This tune is playing in stereo dh, while Father Wayward is all for keeping the cats out of the coed, sometimes the litterbox overflows and somebody has to sweep up. So bang on the linkage for some ROS goodness gentle reader and let's light the candle on this rocket.

Hit me, the linkage it hurts so good.

For the Pepsi Generation, you might want to open two tabs and compare time stamps in these threads toward the end. Or just pick it up about post #32 after reading the first page.

Those of you playing along on our home game, break out the cocktails and popcorn it's the holiday season.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:28 AM   #24
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You can disagree all you want....you don't get to decide whether you are credible....that will probably be made abundantly clear the next time you vouch for a hooktard in open forum around here.
So very true.. I don't decide. I will let my history and my reviews speak for themselves. As far as vouching for another, these are risks that we run.. the unknown variables. Here or not, what will be done will be done.

But let us not make it hard for anyone to make a decision on their own:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=131421

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=142534
Old 12-18-2010, 06:28 AM   #25
Kurrin Beverly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 42785

I just clicked on your thread to say Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! I had no idea I was going to need my wine & popcorn so early in the morning. Have fun where ever it is your going.
Kurrin Beverly is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 06:57 AM   #26
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Well, that would explain why she did a NCNS with hm42......she went over on her time with an outcall and fucked her next appointment over.......fireplace, candlelight and drincks can do that to a girl.......but, not your attempt to submarine him......and thanck you for lincking the review.....you just brought it into play.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:56 AM   #27
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

See that would have been a great first answer, sorry for the NSNC was way too busy fucking the snot out of simplegent and lost track of time. My screener forgot to tell me about 2 hour candles and I only had tea lites so I went way over time. dh is right the submarining of hm42 was not cool, the truth was funny and a simple makeup session would have fixed it all, even if the offer was declined by the knobbyist.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #28
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

There is no guarantee that is the truth........just a plausable answer.....and speculation is what can happen when credibility is gone.....it goes down hill from there.....thinck where it could go if we got all sideways in this bitch like LD did with hm42.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

It's simple for a provider to take care of NC/NS. All they have to do is simply call and apologize and offer some way to make it up and follow through. Had a very reputable provider do just that for me not too long ago.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:54 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It happens . . . Not fun when it happens to you but it happens.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women