Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 01:39 PM   #16
liquor1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

This should definately be the industry standard! Like Giz, a few of the local gals certainly come to mind.

IMO, this definately separates the great from the good.
liquor1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:01 PM   #17
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn View Post
So I suppose on the list of activities we'd have pwjw (pre-wash jameson whiskey) or perhaps since I'm a wino, pwpg (pre-wash pinot grigio)?

Count me in!
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:11 PM   #18
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

I have been debating the issue of CBJ vs. BBBJ for quite a while. I have made it a policy to only do CBJ up until now, but it has been brought to my attention that the risks I previously associated with BB were unfounded and based on misinformation.

Lookin4 sent me a link to a very informative article that helped sway me in the right direction:

www.thebody.com/content/art40621.html

I'm crossing over to the other side, taking the "L" out of my "GFE" but my alphabet soup will never include the letters "CIM"...and simply because I find it unappetizing. Never liked it & never will. JMO.
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:16 PM   #19
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

amen mr giz, we are blessed with some really great ones. I was wondering why you didn't a list, but I guess you learned a lesson on starting list.
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #20
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
..... I'm crossing over to the other side, taking the "L" out if my "GFE" ......
Very Nice News!!

Even though I like the option.... CIM is not a huge deal. . . . BBBJ vs CBJ IS !!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #21
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I confess to being orally fixated; read some of reviews and you can tell that. Oh, rats, with ASPD gone, most of them are, too. Damn!!! Anyone wanna do my first review here? I actually like BBBJCIM. I think of it as a protein shake, or protein I've shaken.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:42 PM   #22
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Very Nice News!!

Even though I like the option.... CIM is not a huge deal. . . . BBBJ vs CBJ IS !!

Giz
yeah, what he said
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:14 PM   #23
Sonoman
Valued Poster

This topic has been beat up many times and I'm sure it will again.
There are two primary ways that STDs are transmitted. Some diseases, such as HIV infection, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Trichomoniasis are transmitted when infected urethral or vaginal secretions contact mucosal surfaces (such as the male urethra, the vagina, cervix or mouth). In contrast, genital ulcer diseases (such as genital herpes, syphilis, chancroid) and human papillomavirus (HPV) infection are primarily transmitted through contact with infected skin or mucosal surfaces which includes the mouth.

You can get other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) from oral sex. The more common ones include gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU). These usually can be treated easily with antibiotics. You may also get syphilis (which usually can be treated easily with antibiotics (if identified early enough) and herpes (which can’t be cured but can be treated). Oh and let’s not forget Hepatitis.

You cannot get HIV from contact with saliva alone as current finding show it requires Blood to be involved. The only way oral sex could present some risk is if your sex partner had sufficient amounts of blood in her mouth (from recent dental work or other dental problems for example, poor mouth hygiene) and your penis came into direct contact with blood. But you’d hopefully notice if your partner had blood in her mouth.

And here is the link, http://www.cdc.gov/condomeffectiveness/latex.htm

For us older guys and some young ones. There is the possibility we have microscopic blood in our semen from our overworked or enlarged Prostate. Sometime that is not seen early.

Bottom line is be safe, drink Wine and Whiskey don't brush your teeth on the day of a date......

Seriously, good up to date information is the best way to understand the risk. CDC is one of the best at giving the latest findings..Then we as Individuals can make a decision we feel comfortable with.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:53 PM   #24
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
I have been debating the issue of CBJ vs. BBBJ for quite a while. I have made it a policy to only do CBJ up until now, but it has been brought to my attention that the risks I previously associated with BB were unfounded and based on misinformation.

Lookin4 sent me a link to a very informative article that helped sway me in the right direction:

www.thebody.com/content/art40621.html

I'm crossing over to the other side, taking the "L" out of my "GFE" but my alphabet soup will never include the letters "CIM"...and simply because I find it unappetizing. Never liked it & never will. JMO.
Of course you know whoever you saw yesterday may be kicking themself for not waiting one more day.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #25
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
I confess to being orally fixated; read some of reviews and you can tell that. Oh, rats, with ASPD gone, most of them are, too. Damn!!! Anyone wanna do my first review here? I actually like BBBJCIM. I think of it as a protein shake, or protein I've shaken.

I too suffer from an oral fixation--it's quite a burden at times :P
Lily Blair is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:33 PM   #26
hotspringsfairy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3397

Actualy regular ejaculations with intercourse approximatly twice a week has shown to promote heart health and reduces your risk of heart attack by like 30% must be the cardio work out involved
hotspringsfairy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:56 PM   #27
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond_Lily View Post
I too suffer from an oral fixation--it's quite a burden at times :P
but you relieve so many burdens
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #28
Bimboknocker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Fairy, I think I feel a pain in my chest, do you think you might be the answer to my problem?
Bimboknocker is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:10 PM   #29
hotspringsfairy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3397

lol bimbo
hotspringsfairy is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 10:25 PM   #30
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspringsfairy View Post
Actualy regular ejaculations with intercourse approximatly twice a week has shown to promote heart health and reduces your risk of heart attack by like 30% must be the cardio work out involved
As opposed to irregular ejaculations which increase your chance of a heart attack
jaxar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women