Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70487
biomed161100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40455
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2015, 11:59 AM   #16
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Prove that, you deluded fucking liar.

Where did anybody say that anybody should be allowed to falsify SSNs?

You're lying again and again, Whir-LIE-turd. Shame on you, nut job!

What do you call the endless posting of lies, spin and "editorialization" spewing from Yssup's forward facing dick-port ?

I call it

SPERM
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Did he post that?

I thought he posted ....

"... these illegals are claiming benefits using phony/stolen social security numbers."
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:03 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Cut AssUp some slack; he can't read and he can't comprehend what is written...........

Only a dunce would claim that fake/stolen SS numbers aren't being used by illegals filing tax returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Did he post that?

I thought he posted ....

"... these illegals are claiming benefits using phony/stolen social security numbers."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:23 PM   #19
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Your Snopes link is regarding some "bonus" bullshit......

The vote that took place (see video) was to close a tax loophole that made illegals qualify for Child Tax Credits.

You post a link that has nothing to do with the vote that took place in yesterday's Budget Committee meeting.

Your link is a weak attempt to deflect with something irrelevant.

Both the Treasury Inspector General and the liberal Politifact have determined that the Tax Loophole exists.

http://www.politifact.com/georgia/st...-support-bill/
As usual, you are a lying, misrepresenting piece of shit. I guess your foaming at the mouth hatred of anybody that is not white, fat and republican gets the better of you sometimes.

Link please supporting your direct statement that "billions" of dollars are being paid out to illegal immigrants.

Also, kindly address the issue as to why it would be that these horrible terrible people might be eligible to claim a deduction? Could it be because....egads.....they are filing income tax returns? Which means they are paying into the system? In addition to paying sales tax, gasoline tax, and every other kind of tax that all the rest of us pay on a day to day basis?

You are a mouthbreathing idiot.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:40 PM   #20
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You you go dumbshit.

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/audit...01141061fr.pdf

http://oversight.house.gov/wp-conten...ny-Bio-TNT.pdf

Filing returns using phony/fake/stolen SS numbers.

FACT JACK !

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Link please supporting your direct statement that "billions" of dollars are being paid out to illegal immigrants.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:43 PM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Complete bullshit.
Not "complete bullshit"!

There are a staggering number of people who are claiming to be "not" married, when they actually are, and they file separate returns as single with one of them claiming "single head of household" and getting the benefit of "tax credits" and getting not only their contributions back by a "credit" on top of it.

The IRS is claiming because of budget cuts it lacks the manpower to monitor and audit the taxpayers to stop the practice, and to verify that the individuals are actually the persons issued the SS #.

Now whether the total amounts to billions or a billion may be an estimate based on a % of those taxpayers identified, rather than a to-the-penny audit. For your additional information there are at least some instances when state court judges "look the other way" to the practice and so do some assistant state attorney's general when they are collecting child support.

It is tax fraud, and the cases are not "isolated." BTW some of the franchise tax prep businesses are cranking out those returns... and loaning against them.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:53 PM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Could it be ....

In addition to paying sales tax, gasoline tax, and every other kind of tax that all the rest of us pay on a day to day basis?
You are "assuming" those same people show at the same stores at which you shop, and have a vehicle into which they can put gasoline, and own property upon which the local agencies can assess a tax.

How many times have you paid at a restaurant and the cashier leaves the register open during the transactions before you and yours (and those behind you if you watch)? How many times have you bought food at a "farmer's market"?

Why is it that "we" cannot round up all those "illegal aliens" and return them home? Is it because "we" lack the transportation? The facility to process them? Or is it "we" simply don't know who or where they are?

I'm not questioning your background or experience, but if you have spent much time with migrant workers and/or "illegal aliens" talking and listening to them you will realize how "off the grid" these folks are. Barter and cash.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:46 AM   #23
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:

You're lying again and again, Whir-LIE-turd. Shame on you, nut job!
There is one thing I agree with. Do not allow illegals to tax our system. How will we do that. I have no idea. For decades, Hispanics have taxed the system by having babies here. The children get welfare, and I believe it's quite a lot in California. One reason why California is bankrupt. Getting better since marijuana was legalizied.

Especially, when their boyfrends work for cash and they build homes, and buy property, all under the table. We need to put a limit on these benefits. The children should never suffer. What I am talking about is a time limit for illegals to either get a paying job or leave the country. Have them, fess up. Believe me, I am not against safety nets, but they need to be controlled and benefit the Americans that were born here. Our safety nets should benefit Americans who have paid into the system, not illegals.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 12:58 AM   #24
SeekingTruth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284979

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
What part of "illegal" don't they understand?
I have seen "illegals" live better than me, even when I am working and paying taxes. This is not fair. I am against illegals coming into this country and getting better health care than I do, even though I work. It's easy, all they have to do is have a baby here and that baby gets welfare. I think for four or five kids in California or Texas, for that matter, is quite a bit. Around $200 for each kid, or five kids, equals $2,000 per month, without working, just for having kids. Let's put a time limit on welfare for illegal single mothers.
SeekingTruth is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:51 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Per usual, the same handful of cement headed RWWipes are making claims based on their perception of the situation.

Links are bullshit. Story is bullshit.

The rest of xenophobia.

NEXT!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 07:52 AM   #26
Yssup Rider
BANNED

But Seeking Truth, I thought you were in Highland Park?

If you're making less than an "illegal" baby mill, $2000 per month as you say, then what the fuck are you doing on a whooker board?

The intellectual dishonesty is so thick you could cut it with a knife.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:55 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not "complete bullshit"!

There are a staggering number of people who are claiming to be "not" married, when they actually are, and they file separate returns as single with one of them claiming "single head of household" and getting the benefit of "tax credits" and getting not only their contributions back by a "credit" on top of it.

The IRS is claiming because of budget cuts it lacks the manpower to monitor and audit the taxpayers to stop the practice, and to verify that the individuals are actually the persons issued the SS #.

Now whether the total amounts to billions or a billion may be an estimate based on a % of those taxpayers identified, rather than a to-the-penny audit. For your additional information there are at least some instances when state court judges "look the other way" to the practice and so do some assistant state attorney's general when they are collecting child support.

It is tax fraud, and the cases are not "isolated." BTW some of the franchise tax prep businesses are cranking out those returns... and loaning against them.
LINK from the "not completely bullshit" site, LLIdiot? You sure seem to be an authority on this ... So much so that you don't even think you need to back it up with credible numbers.

Obviously, you're much more positive about this than you are about the geography of my hometown.

Or are you?
Old 03-25-2015, 09:35 AM   #28
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

No bullshit about this link.............the report title says it all...

TREASURY INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR TAX ADMINISTRATION

RECOVERY ACT
Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to
Work in the United States Were Paid
$4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits
July 7, 2011
Reference Number: 2011-41-061

Old 03-25-2015, 11:19 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
No bullshit about this link.............the report title says it all...

TREASURY INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR TAX ADMINISTRATION

RECOVERY ACT
Individuals Who Are Not Authorized to
Work in the United States Were Paid
$4.2 Billion in Refundable Credits
July 7, 2011
Reference Number: 2011-41-061

This is insane.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:01 PM   #30
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth View Post
I have seen "illegals" live better than me, even when I am working and paying taxes. This is not fair. I am against illegals coming into this country and getting better health care than I do, even though I work. It's easy, all they have to do is have a baby here and that baby gets welfare. I think for four or five kids in California or Texas, for that matter, is quite a bit. Around $200 for each kid, or five kids, equals $2,000 per month, without working, just for having kids. Let's put a time limit on welfare for illegal single mothers.
Then you should have a major problem with the way the Obama Adm has handled immigration. Of course, most Reps don't truly want to fix the problem either. A lot of bark and little bite when it comes to the GOP on this matter.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women