Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2014, 10:59 AM   #16
JLmoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Pegging, fisting, basket twirling, Malwoody, 3 man gang bangs, cheap hooker fantasy, ...
Wow. There are a lot of fantasies out there that hadn't even occurred to me.
JLmoe is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 05:15 PM   #17
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Hell, playing with all these hot chicks so far is fantasy enough for me.

I guess I'm kind of boring.

Oh well.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:00 AM   #18
MsDeborahDarling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 193993
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fantasy Fulfillment

DISCLAIMER This is probably a work of fiction and not something I, as a provider, will provide to you, as a client. So don't even ask. Some acts in this story are dangerous so I do not condone or recommend any of the play in this story. That being said, enjoy!
I will share the details of a fantasy session I had with a client recently. This was my detailed fantasy scene and he is a regular (and a total hottie) so I had the comfort level necessary to do it. These are all things I have done before, however, never together in one "scene".
"Lolli", as in Lollipop the truck stop whore, was my character to play. Long bleach blonde wig, wild fake lashes with electric blue eyeshadow, and a perfect hot pink pout. I put on black fish net stockings, garter belt, no panties, and an ass cheek showing Hustler tube dress with gaudy super high heels and punk rock jewelry.
Client walks in dressed in a suit from work. He is dumbfounded by my transformation. I told him he had better strip down if he wanted to keep those nice clothes clean. He told me "You had better just shut the fuck up." He stripped down in a hurry as the trashy rock blared from the speakers. He pushed me over to the couch and we started making out in a frenzy of lips, tongue, and fingers. Then, he rudely yanked down my dress leaving me in my fishnets and garters/heels. Now I decide to push his buttons a little, Crack! A huge open hand smack on his cheek. He immediately body slams me onto the large ottoman knocking the wind right out of me. Holy shit! He pins me down and quickly forces my head down on his cock all the way to the back of my throat. His thrusts leave me breathless and my eyes water. Mascara runs in tiny black rivers down my cheeks which are already smeared with hot pink gloss. He abruptly pulls out and gets up. I start to crawl away but he immediately jerks me by my ankles to him. My legs spread and he teases my plumped up lips and clit with his butterfly kisses and soft sucking that he knows I love until my hips are bucking upwards trying for more contact. Time to go upstairs. I slowly crawl on hands and knees up the stairs and into the bedroom with him slapping my ass at intervals. I suck in breath harshly every time the sharp sting of his slap burns my ass. On the bed he ties my hands to the bed post corners tightly with restraints I obtained at a former job (ha ha).
My legs are visibly shaking. I feel like when a stallion mounts a mare she stands with her legs apart quivering, waiting, her whole purpose of being is now. Tiny, silvery strands and broad smears of my honey are flowing out of me. He grabs a condom and is opening the packet when I mischievously kick it out of his hands and laugh maniacally. He says "Oh you little bitch!" and retrieves it. I then lock my legs closed and we wrestle intensely. Him trying to wrench open my legs and I squirming, kicking and then finally spitting on his chest. He opens my legs but my muscles are clenched down so tight he has to force his way in until I relax. I let out a low moan/growl and he holds himself all the way deep inside me. Doesn't move. Just grinds himself into me. Then comes the thrusting while I scream, writhe, and roll back my eyes to the whites in ecstasy. He cracks his open hand across my face, once, twice. His hands close round my throat and cut off blood and air to my brain. I see beautiful black swelling, blooming roses in my field of vision before he releases and the world come crashing back into focus. I tell him to pull out and as he does comes a rush of hot squirting liquid from me as I release my G-spot orgasm. He rubs it all over us both, then jumps back on me. An alternate of slow, long strokes with close up grinds and some hard pounding. He tells me he is going to come deep inside me. I reply "No your not." and kick him away from me. "Too late!" he says and he pulls off the condom and I feel incredibly warm pools of wetness drop onto my belly. He then comes back from the bathroom and ever so gently wipes me clean, unties my wrists, and gives me the most soft and tender kisses. We smile all silly, spent, and euphoric. Then he leaves and I take a nap and daydream about the next time.
MsDeborahDarling is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:21 PM   #19
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDeborahDarling View Post
DISCLAIMER This is probably a work of fiction . . .
Oh, my.

Thank you for that.
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 12:47 PM   #20
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Default I'm Too Old To Read Stuff Like This!

[QUOTE=MsDeborahDarling;1055392 206]DISCLAIMER This is probably a work of fiction and not something I, as a provider, will provide to you, as a client.

Wow! I think I had a mini stroke while reading that!
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #21
lolli101
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 210848
My ECCIE Reviews

Quite ON Point ..MY Darling..
lolli101 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 01:42 PM   #22
diver6942
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default I would like to hear yours loli

diver6942 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 09:13 AM   #23
MsDeborahDarling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fantasies lived through the Hobby Part 2

Fantasies in the Hobby-Round 2

DISCLAIMER these events are probably fictional. As a provider many of these activities are not available to clients nor do I condone any of these acts which may be dangerous.

So things between client and provider are heating to a rolling boil. He says he is distracted at work half the day. She is wiping off her panties at intervals during some intense sexting sessions. Oh, what to do this next time? Images spring up and are shot down (safety issues, no marks on him) although many ideas are purrfectly acceptable. She comes up with the idea of a game she calls “My Way” which entails one person following the instructions of another step by step. He wants to take a turn at being submissive this time. After a frustrating few days of scheduling conflict a meeting is decided.
He arrives, walks in looking around. She is standing behind the door. Top to bottom a subs wet dream, living in the flesh. Long, dark hair in a coil thrown over one shoulder. Smouldering dark eyeshadow to highlight the intense green of her eyes. Skintight, black reptile textured dress that looks painted on. Spiked bracelets, black fencenet hose,and thigh high, six inch boots complete the look, except for the small but evil looking whip she holds. He looks oh so respectable in his business attire. A wicked smile and his intense eyes show her he is pleased. He starts to say something, but she interrupts with a snappy “No talking! Get down on your knees in front of me now. Good.” She holds her finger under his chin and says “Look into my eyes and tell me how beautiful I am and how much you want me.” He does, albeit with a slight smirk that she immediately slaps off of his arrogantly good looking face. He knows he’s hot and he knows she wants him just as bad. She needs to teach him otherwise.
Next, she tells him to strip while she lounges on the sofa caressing her whip. “Hurry the fuck up!” she yells and he comes standing before her visibly aroused already. “Down on your knees, rip open a hole and lick my pussy just how I like it. Softly, slowly, “Kiss it” she commands. He gives it the butterfly kisses she loves then tongues her until she starts making gasps and soft moans she puts her hands on his head and grinds into his face. Then, abruptly, she tells him to jump up and kneel on top of her so she can suck his cock vigorously. This is because she couldn't wait even though she is supposed to be dominating, she is flowing like the Amazon now (who is she kidding? She was flowing like that just waiting for him to arrive!) She then spits full in his face. He just grins hard and wipes it off. “March upstairs, boy!” she says. Watching his nicely shaped ass is too tempting a target so she crack the whip. once, twice, then the third brought a hiss of pain. She orders him back on his knees in front of her and commands that he strip off her dress and worship her nude body in all its glory. She is lost in feeling his kisses and tongue covering her, feeling goddess like in adoration she turns around so he is looking up at her spread ass and glistening wet pussy soooo ready. “Now throw me on the bed and hold me down!’” He picks her up and throws her down and they writhe together, panting, clawing, and pressed together. She lays him down and wraps him up. Then, she hovers above him sliding his cock back and forth over her plumped up wetness. He is straining for entry. “Oops, you missed. Nope, doesn't go there!” She can’t stand it any longer. She slams down on his full length and rides to a quick climax squirting all over his stomach and cock.“Take over, it’s your way now.” she says.
He immediately springs into action. Flips her over and grabs her throat, spits on her face. “Who do you think you are, you bitch? Spitting in my face, slapping me?” he says. Crack! A hard check to first one cheek then the other. He nails her onto the bed with amazing skill bringing her to climax number two. He then flips her over with legs together, his weight on top of her. He bites the nape of her neck which makes instant prickles of gooseflesh pop out over her whole body. He can’t go any deeper, this is rock bottom. They both moan unearthly sounds of unrestrained, primal pleasure. His hands cover hers, gripping the bedsheets, holding her down, making her take it all. She raises up and starts bucking her hips back at him until he pulls out, unwraps, then stands up above her and she sees him coming and feels it like hot rain from chin down to her trimmed triangle. What a finish! It certainly put a shine on her day (more like week). She smiles a silly smile at each memory. What is in store for these two? How far can things go? Only time will tell.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:07 AM   #24
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

Wow
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #25
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 07:05 AM   #26
MsDeborahDarling
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE my job sometimes!
Old 06-17-2014, 08:36 AM   #27
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Valued Poster

I love your job too!!!!!
HeyMikeyHeLikesIt is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 12:56 PM   #28
Guest081314
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Son of a bitch that is hot!
Guest081314 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 02:17 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

holy shit!!! Now I am all wet!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:19 AM   #30
lolli101
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 210848
My ECCIE Reviews

Well"IMAGINE THAT"
lolli101 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net