Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2016, 03:12 PM   #16
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Laser checks. https://www.deluxe.com/shopdeluxe/pd...checks|pmt|be|

I don't/won't accept cash. Since my bills are usually in the thousands, anyone who wanted to pay in cash would be a client that I wouldn't want to be in business with.
KCJoe is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 03:15 PM   #17
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJoe View Post
I don't/won't accept cash. Since my bills are usually in the thousands, anyone who wanted to pay in cash would be a client that I wouldn't want to be in business with.
still dont know what laser checks are

give me a link? why not just tell me what they are?>
bank issued checks? yeah, that's all I us

yeah, I understand not accepting cash
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 05:30 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Ever hear of a credit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Good info
thanks
I bank with BoAmeria. and can get free checks via them,
but they only have the small checkbooks with carbon paper shit, that is just useless
True, you can use a larger check register to track all your checks, but I wanted the CheckBOOK so I can have the stubs and or register WITH all the checks...so I'm not pulling out a checkbook like I'm a grandma at the grocery story buying a piece of fruit+ENQUIRER magazine.

I got the book via amazon and BOA is sending me checks.. so it works out well
if only I could not ever need actual cash/.
Hello?
Have you ever heard of a credit card. I counted last week, I have 26 VISA, 4 master card, and 6 American express cards, and 10 gasoline fleet cards. All are used for a special purpose to have control of where the money is spent. Beside the monetary control for who spent what where there is a lot of bonus payback. AE has a lot of points accumulated that can be changed for cash, travel or other rewards. All of the VISA gather cash bonus.

By the way I saved about $5000 per year on bank fees when I kicked Bank of America out the door. Both US Bank and Commerce Bank are good alternatives.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 06:18 PM   #19
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Hello?
Have you ever heard of a credit card. I counted last week, I have 26 VISA, 4 master card, and 6 American express cards, and 10 gasoline fleet cards. All are used for a special purpose to have control of where the money is spent. Beside the monetary control for who spent what where there is a lot of bonus payback. AE has a lot of points accumulated that can be changed for cash, travel or other rewards. All of the VISA gather cash bonus.

By the way I saved about $5000 per year on bank fees when I kicked Bank of America out the door. Both US Bank and Commerce Bank are good alternatives.

JR
LOL
yeah, man, 26 cards, holy shit
I have 2 wallets for a similiar issue.,
Too many cards
one wallet I leave at home
the other I have 2 credit cards and I have a 2 cards in my car

I have a credit score north of 800

I have dozen or so credit cards, some I never use(capitalONe/mastercard)
1 I use one soley for food
one for almosteverything else
1 for gas(sometimes, varies) stays in the car

I also fiddle with cashback rewards(I am usually getting 5% on whatever gas purchase I make and3-5% on food

I use BoA because I never get charged any fees, and free checks....so why change

I like discover card because I pay off my balance every month automatically via just linking it to my boa account

I also use credit karma, which is cool, but meh, never had an issue with credit being stolen or lost wallet. etc

I use checks for 3 main reasons
pay the handyman
pay the maid
pay the IRS/taxes

oh, do I hold the entire line at the grocery store while I get to the register and get suprised I gotta pay? so I break out my book, search for a pen, ask the date, write a check, then balance my checkbook....
no, I use a credit card and NO I dont sign use calligraphy to write my name, I scratch it and hit OK
and for self checkout(sams/walmart) Im faster

and just to be annoying at QT when Im getting a soda and people who are filling soda cups with ice, I tell them,"ya know, it comes out cold, right?"

Old 01-31-2016, 07:01 PM   #20
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I worked with a guy that started that swipe a credit card at the gas station crap. Sigh.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 01:28 AM   #21
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I worked with a guy that started that swipe a credit card at the gas station crap. Sigh.
the what?
Old 02-01-2016, 11:22 AM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default You want to track what expense?

Quote:
LOL
yeah, man, 26 cards, holy shit
I have 2 wallets for a similiar issue.,
Too many cards
one wallet I leave at home
the other I have 2 credit cards and I have a 2 cards in my car

I have a credit score north of 800

I have dozen or so credit cards, some I never use(capitalONe/mastercard)
1 I use one soley for food
one for almosteverything else
1 for gas(sometimes, varies) stays in the car

I also fiddle with cashback rewards(I am usually getting 5% on whatever gas purchase I make and3-5% on food

I use BoA because I never get charged any fees, and free checks....so why change

I like discover card because I pay off my balance every month automatically via just linking it to my boa account

I also use credit karma, which is cool, but meh, never had an issue with credit being stolen or lost wallet. etc

I use checks for 3 main reasons
pay the handyman
pay the maid
pay the IRS/taxes

oh, do I hold the entire line at the grocery store while I get to the register and get suprised I gotta pay? so I break out my book, search for a pen, ask the date, write a check, then balance my checkbook....
no, I use a credit card and NO I dont sign use calligraphy to write my name, I scratch it and hit OK
and for self checkout(sams/walmart) Im faster......
The following are about the extent of my personal expenses:
Grocery store - Personal Credit Card
Medical and Dental charges - Personal Credit Card
IRS for personal returns - Personal Check
Monthly money for my wife - Personal Check
My gym fees - Personal Check
Personal Cash for the hobby - Personal Check to myself.
Business Expenses:
All vehicles have a different gas card to track expenses with the individual drivers having special codes to identify who used the card.
All airline fares are through American Expense to accumulate the points.
Add section managers have their own cards.
The point is to use a CC to isolate and control expenses, so one can see what is happening. I have always had company credit cards issued to me when I had any responsibility to conduct company business.

About the only thing I use cash for is the hobby; because I don't want that tracked.

JR
Old 02-01-2016, 04:57 PM   #23
Cooper Barrett
Valued Poster

My handyman, lawn keeper, maid, and laundry lady said "fuck you" to taking checks. My gym, golf club, and private fishing lake dues are pulled out by either credit card or ACH. I have not written a check for anything for years. My business manager/ accountant has a company checkbook that I have never seen but I must sign some large checks and I think he brings it with him to closing meetings incase terms change.
When I need cash I walk into the bank with my debit card and they give me up to $2500 cash. If I need more I tell him. He even wired the money to the car dealer when I bought my last car. Shuts the aftermarket and F+I guys, right the fuck, up when you say "It's already paid for, give me the paperwork and my keys."

BOA stands for "Bank of ASSWIPES"

My business bank was told if they want me to deposit and withdraw then they can charge me, but if they expect me to keep a cash balance overnight they were going to cut me a deal. They did!

I get my hobby money from money the IRS never gets to count, I buy some warehouse shelving. equipment, or whatever, sell it on CL and reload my pockets. Never do I go to the bank to get hobby money. The first thing you will have to explain to your attorney is why you need 2-3K for pocket cash during a divorce, when your wife's PI already tagged your actions and has bedded the same provider.

Want to learn how to hobby come to DC, Pay the maid by check? LMFAO
Cooper Barrett is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 12:08 AM   #24
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
T
Medical and Dental charges - Personal Credit Card
to add in my thoughts about this
dental more than medical
Carecredit
-I dont carry dental insurance, and with care credit dont have too
if my bill is 300, care credit will pay the dentist, then I pay $25 or something til its paid off,(giving you interest free months to pay it off)
the catch is if its not paid off before the time they give you OR you miss a payment, they charge you out the ass

I don't use cash much, put now I have to use it to buy powerball tickets

I don't use credit cards to control spending, I use them to see what I spend money on and not have to carry cash.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:10 AM   #25
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper Barrett View Post
"

BOA stands for "Bank of ASSWIPES"
yeah, it is
if you're poor
LMFAO
Old 02-02-2016, 11:27 AM   #26
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

I am surprised that no one has mentioned the web site electronic payments that most of the banks have. All of the credit cards, I mention are paid on the net with direct cash transfer from the general ledger account to the individual credit card accounts.

JR
Old 02-02-2016, 12:15 PM   #27
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
I am surprised that no one has mentioned the web site electronic payments that most of the banks have. All of the credit cards, I mention are paid on the net with direct cash transfer from the general ledger account to the individual credit card accounts.

JR
you mean "billpay"?
I use that some....I like paying for stuff with a credit card because I make $20-$30/month just automatically using it/ via cash awards that BoA just redeems and deposits into my account
Old 02-02-2016, 12:24 PM   #28
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Bank Pay or money transfers?

Quote:
you mean "billpay"?
I use that some....I like paying for stuff with a credit card because I make $20-$30/month just automatically using it/ via cash awards that BoA just redeems and deposits into my account

The term bill pay, at the bank I used for that, was for automatic payments direct from the account by bank check. That is really good if you have the same payments every month for something like a mortgage or child support.

I was referring to transferring money directly from one account to another. Go to your bank website, open your account and transfer money directly to other accounts you have in the bank, or to other banks. You can even send money directly to individuals.

Maybe the latter was the same as what you were talking about.

JR
Old 02-03-2016, 01:00 PM   #29
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
The term bill pay, at the bank I used for that, was for automatic payments direct from the account by bank check. That is really good if you have the same payments every month for something like a mortgage or child support.

I was referring to transferring money directly from one account to another. Go to your bank website, open your account and transfer money directly to other accounts you have in the bank, or to other banks. You can even send money directly to individuals.

Maybe the latter was the same as what you were talking about.

JR

yeah, same deal
bill pay is automatic payments that are previously set up, up to a year ahead of time.,

I can send a check to DD's mom or just pay a bill. or transfer money at a set date
the bank is responsible for the date, so if I set my power bill to be paid on the 2nd and they dont get the check til the 5th, the bank will pay me whatever late fee
Old 02-03-2016, 01:36 PM   #30
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Document, Document, Document!

Quote:
yeah, same deal
bill pay is automatic payments that are previously set up, up to a year ahead of time.,

I can send a check to DD's mom or just pay a bill. or transfer money at a set date
the bank is responsible for the date, so if I set my power bill to be paid on the 2nd and they dont get the check til the 5th, the bank will pay me whatever late fee
If, by sending a check to DD's mom, you are referring to child support payments; documentation of those payments out of a totally separate account is suggested. Most cases of CS today are required to be remitted to the county having jurisdiction over the matter. Most of these will not accept personal checks, so it is prudent to have a bank send CS payments. Thus, you have a double record; from the county, and from the bank account sending the money. For many men, a separate CS account allows for the accumulation of extra money to serve as a buffer to pay CS should your funds run low during lean times.

Just last week I talked to a lady friend whose husband had been paying his ex directly for CS. The ex-wife now says that the money he has paid to her for years doesn't count for the child support she now claims she is due. She has petitioned the court to make him pay for years of back child support that she claims is due her. He paid her money, but she claims it doesn't count. He is really worried and has had to get an attorney to help, but with little hope of receiving credit for the funds; in addition, if he doesn't pay he could go to jail.

The moral of this scary story. Learn to protect yourself with an ex-wife. Have documentation for everything.

JR

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women