Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #16
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yea I know what its really about. Who can get more friends to go vote and not really about the best pictures. I wasn't 100% serious.

What about all the people you've called names and disrespected so badly? Do you want all them to vote too? Even all the old people? What happened to you didn't need this place, or anybody here? Just wonderin?
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dannie can I come by to use your computer to post my ads because I just spit lemonaide all over mine from laughing at your post!!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #18
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES GUYS!

Kaylee, yours is particularly appreciated. Keep em coming please, please, please! I am definitely not the hottest girl on there (the girl at the top is sensational!), but I think it would be awesome to have an ECCIE girl featured in a nationally circulated magazine. I am already at 41 and I think pretty much all came from you guys. Thanks again!!!!
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 11:27 AM   #19
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Jules you misspelled lemonade. Just an FYI
Old 09-28-2012, 11:37 AM   #20
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, one more thing, I never disrespected anyone in particular. I only attempted to defend myself. I am not the kind of person to say mean things about someone I have never met in my life. I have so many provider friends of all ages and I think they are all bad ass bitches. They get their money and don't waste time criticizing people on the board. The father of my child is 23 years older than me so obviously I have always been attracted to older guys.

I don't have any prejudices against anyone so stop trying to make me out to be something I am not.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #21
smoothnsilky
Amazonian Goddess

User ID: 2786
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Voted for you honey! You are very beautiful Good luck!
smoothnsilky is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 01:19 PM   #22
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroticMorgan View Post
Ok, one more thing, I never disrespected anyone in particular. I only attempted to defend myself. I am not the kind of person to say mean things about someone I have never met in my life. I have so many provider friends of all ages and I think they are all bad ass bitches. They get their money and don't waste time criticizing people on the board. The father of my child is 23 years older than me so obviously I have always been attracted to older guys.

I don't have any prejudices against anyone so stop trying to make me out to be something I am not.
See, you have to remember that this is the internet and what you type stays for a very long time. Search " Provider Alliances Continued"

You did insult several people, all the "Old Hags", a few moderators, and you can say here that you only defended yourself but the truth is you came out swinging with threats of violence over an imagined slight. You wouldn't listen to good advice or reason. And after everything else you said about several people, myself included, you then said this: "I do not apologize for anything I have said. I meant every single word"

It wasn't a single thing that you said but the volume of what you said, including posts in a private forum that I can't reference here, that got you a vacation. So, do us a favor and don't piss on our shoes and tell us it's raining. And before you go denying all this, don't make me go through those threads entirely. I don't have the time for it. Johnny Longcaulking's posts pretty much say it like it is anyway. If the contest is based on your pictures, you'll do ok. At least you got nominated, right?

Dannie, you nailed it!
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:07 PM   #23
wolfking1212
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Voted... 5 Star
wolfking1212 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:26 PM   #24
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There are times when individuals speak out of context....We all say things that after either in writting or verbally we wish we could of took it back...Simply I was wong and forgive me is all it take....

This seemed to of been said by the young lady so it just needs to deterioate and what was mentioned in the past swept under the rug..

Many individuals have said things about me, I have a tough skin and do not let me bother me...Life is to short....

TexasCowboy
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:31 AM   #25
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you kindly cowboy. I feel like a damsel on the back of your horse. LOL. Thanks again for all of the votes guys!! I know they have almost all come from members. You girls should apply too. If I don't make it, I would be really happy to see a fellow provider grace the pages.

It is an awesome magazine if you have never seen it. Really gorgeous girls and excellent photography. It is a good opportunity to promote ourselves in a different way!!
Old 09-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #26
Invisible1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Morgan: gave you a vote with the most stars. Good luck babe. Nice to see you back on eccie....
Invisible1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:30 AM   #27
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews

I voted, Morgan. Good luck.
I for one had to vote for another lady. She's pretty hot. Not sure about her attitude... but I think her genuine SMILE said it all. I like genuine people like myself. She seemed so happy to be there not just to be showing off her booty... You're still pretty tho... but had to be honest. Sorry. Wish you the best.

I just searched her name.. and WOW.... I was blown away. I had been told... but never researched as hinted before... above... but.. Yeah.. I guess I'm an old hag too... not Gorgeous, killer face, BEst in Dallas.. (with 34 reviews), "the most well reviewed"... The sexyist... . Hell, if Jules entered I'd even vote for her. Go for it Jules. I'll vote for you over right now.

Old hag,
Amber LOL

or was it OLD hoes?
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:03 AM   #28
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto Amber. Can't stand fake.
As for an eccie girl being represented... I can think of much better representatives of pretty is as pretty does. I think Jules Jaguar, Barbie Desire, Alyssa Nichole or Sapphire Sweet should enter.
I remember your posts...the jaw cracking bf, the insults to other providers. Girl, I wouldn't vote for you if you were the only girl nominated.
I say let the girl who wins honestly by honest votes get the prize. Not the saccharin sweet "model" with the inflated ego trying to brown nose her way to 1st place.
Sincerely,
Mercianna
aka "Old Hag" in your opinion.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #29
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

This thread is about a contest. It is not about history or various opinions thereof.
Let's stay (get back) on track.

Torito
Torito is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:18 PM   #30
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Okay... this needs to stop. This is a thread about asking for a vote. But, thread hijacking is taking place and it is not appropriate here. Yes there is a past with several of y'all over past threads. Yes there was a ban and the ban was lifted. But this is not the thread for this discussion.

I am one of the ones who worked for the ban on Morgan. What she did back then was wrong. But, now that she is back, I respect the decision and welcome her back.

I will also work to support the guidelines and highjacking a thread is not allowed.

So, stay on topic. It is about voting for her for a magazine contest. If you have an issue, then start another thread, though I do not think that would be wise either.

Bottom line is that I do not have authority to police Co-ed discussion... but I can certainly take it to the responsible moderators over this forum and present my case!

I hope every post know will be back on topic.

Thanks!!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women