Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2014, 11:21 PM   #16
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Say MacBeth, nobody asked for your uninformed opinion. Do you not have anything better to do than try to make yourself feel like a big man by talking shit to women? I bet you would never step so far out of line with a man. You do not know what you are talking about at all. How about you do what the real men do and focus on your own job?
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:25 PM   #17
Guest070714-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 223328
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
They can't copy your good looks tho....

:-)
Yes Morgan......... let alone your brain when they meet clients in person!
Guest070714-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:02 AM   #18
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
Say MacBeth, nobody asked for your uninformed opinion. Do you not have anything better to do than try to make yourself feel like a big man by talking shit to women? I bet you would never step so far out of line with a man. You do not know what you are talking about at all. How about you do what the real men do and focus on your own job?
Now that's it, you officially looking for attention. When you start trying to insult someone because they caught you in your stupid attempt to inflate your ego, that's sad and for your information, I am not afraid to say what I say to anyone, if you could read and not sit down worrying about imaginary people trying to copy a hooker style that people have done before you and will continue to do long after you have gone, you would see that.

In my job say I want to protect intellectual property, there are means to do so. The only reason you can't protect shit is because... Well you a big girl, figure it out.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:58 AM   #19
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm not sure where Macbeth was, "talking shit to women."

Morgan, you appear to talk plenty of shit to women on here, and then some.

You started a threAD in coed and the dude just spoke the truth. If you don't like opinions, don't start threADS in coed DISCUSSIONS...It's that simple.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:46 AM   #20
tarz_an2003
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

HAPPY HUMP DAY EVERYONE!
tarz_an2003 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:17 AM   #21
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
When you start trying to insult someone because they caught you in your stupid attempt to inflate your ego, that's sad.
Wait.....but before you said it was "FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE"???

(...seriously.)

Back on topic, SEM if you wanna get over feeling unfairly imitated, check out the Robin Thicke/Marvin Gaye/Walter Murphy saga. It could be worse.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:39 AM   #22
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Since you seem to be following my fire comments, you would notice, I only used fireeeee when referring to one extremely hot tempered red head and her potential response to people that would be entertaining. What this lady above seems to have done is come here trying to claim she is the shit and she is so famous that people copy here. I am yet to see any similarities in her ad that I have seen elsewhere. This isn't fireee this is just false advertising. Trying to drum up business by posting a thread to discuss about her highly original marketing style that she probably took for somewhere as well.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:12 AM   #23
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn't comparing providers or their actions. I was highlighting the hypocrisy of your statement considering the OP probably hasn't registered her "imitator" on a national hobby blacklist site (among other things) just for shits and giggles.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:20 AM   #24
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Again fireeee is what I call the the attack mode that I witnessed by a certain red head and the consequences of that attack mode or drama that comes with it.
Old 02-12-2014, 05:30 AM   #25
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You relentlessly promote a reckless and dangerous provider. Lemme know when your free p*ssy pass expires so I can take you off ignore. Thx!
Old 02-12-2014, 05:34 AM   #26
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
You relentlessly promote a reckless and dangerous provider. Lemme know when your free p*ssy pass expires so I know when to take you off ignore. Thx!
Wow, didnt see that coming, free pussy pass, Yes sorry, I like younger pussy, with flat stomachs and tone bodies, if thats what you are getting at, Yes, I enjoy YOUNGER PUSSY, even from crazy red heads.I like my pussy as I like my wine, young and tight on the tongue with a firm feel, Please keep me on your ignore list which sadly you responded to my comment and not me responding to yours first, so I hope the ignore button is working for you. Now good day to you, I wont be drawn into your silly attempt at drama.
Old 02-12-2014, 07:46 AM   #27
lily blake
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160596
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Wow, didnt see that coming, free pussy pass, Yes sorry, I like younger pussy, with flat stomachs and tone bodies, if thats what you are getting at, Yes, I enjoy YOUNGER PUSSY, even from crazy red heads.I like my pussy as I like my wine, young and tight on the tongue with a firm feel, Please keep me on your ignore list which sadly you responded to my comment and not me responding to yours first, so I hope the ignore button is working for you. Now good day to you, I wont be drawn into your silly attempt at drama.
Lol this took a left very fast. I understand you were on defense mode but I think this was uncalled for. I always hate when age is used against a person as I'm already crying about getting old at 24 lol.
lily blake is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:54 AM   #28
SD2011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Wait.....but before you said it was "FIREEEEEEEEEEEEE"???

(...seriously.)

Back on topic, SEM if you wanna get over feeling unfairly imitated, check out the Robin Thicke/Marvin Gaye/Walter Murphy saga. It could be worse.
LOL...

Funny thing, aside from now being an IPR protector, he claimed to be a former MD too. He's the flaming Walter Mitty of ECCIE. Net result: there are so many e-pimps here hiding as hobbyists on ECCIE yet so little time to mock them for grins and giggles.

I do enjoy Mac and his posts though (no real issue) just for entertainment value and his professed love of fireeeeeeeeeeeee. So carry on...life's good!

THN is hot and smart to boot. Unlike Mac, I actually prefer ladies like THN that have brains and beauty rather than absolute mentally deranged nutcase chicks with fireeeeeeeeeee.

SD2011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 07:59 AM   #29
SD2011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan View Post
I am not going to say which provider I am referring to. I am sure she knows exactly what I am talking about. I do understand that part of business is taking other peoples ideas and putting ones own spin to it.

When I first started as a provider, I looked at Victoria Lane's site and decided that she was the type of provider I wanted to become. I wanted to capture the worldliness and class that she exuded, but I wanted to do it in my own way.

I know there are no firsts and nothing I do has never been done before.

The thing is this chick totally bit my style. I happened to click on an ad and it practically mirrored mine. This girl has been around for a while and it was only recently that she decided to do so many of the things I do as far as ad layouts and even her avatar.

I realize it is totally silly to be irritated by something so petty and over the course of the day, my concerns about this have dwindled to almost non-existence. You guys are right, ad layouts and avatars are not nearly as important as looks and skill. As long as we keep putting thought and effort into finding new and different ways to promote ourselves and attract quality clients, we will stay ahead of the pack.

Still I am a little immature so I will say sorry honey, you can try, but you will never be me. I know it hurts.

I was glad to hear a few girls have had similar experiences and could understand where I was coming from. Call us trendsetters!
That's a fairly honest look at it. Just be you, be excellent at your craft and that's what makes the real difference for this business and ultimately is your best marketing tool.

Odds are the gallery/shots, etc. were admired and perhaps even the same photog or another used it and posed the gal. (if it's about photos). If I were you, I'd take it as a compliment.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:01 AM   #30
SD2011
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
ditto---I used to be the "main" kinky girl in Nola...now quite a few are jumping on the bandwagon....My counteraction is to "prove" that I am the best at what I do!

just keep rocking!!
DR... you're kinky??? ha!

You know, in NOLA (my hometown) there's no shortage of kinky gals. Unfortunately, too many of them include a penis in their kink package.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women