Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-11-2018, 11:55 AM   #16
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Providing that the comments
and reviewers are real and not a clone and the comments are true
I don't see what the issue is.

I have no clue why some are trying to hold Q at a higher regard than
other providers? It's her choice to be here
and If she offers BBFS then she's doing what she wants to do,
she's not the only provider around here who offers it. (I don't offer it)
Apparently, everything is alright with her.
You have to have a thick skin to be here.

So, if some things are being said out in the open .... so what!
If a tone of a review or a comment isn't to your
licking then stop reading that persons reviews/comments.

There are providers who openly offer BBFS and there are providers
who offer it on the low and stupidly think it's just a secret between the two of you.

There are plenty of you guys who enjoy seeing BBFS providers
and if that's your thing then that's on you. Don't try and act like
you're better than the next guy. Just enjoy your time w/the provider and
carry on about your day. There is a place for you all to share info if you choose to do it privately,
but don't be all low down and loose lipped towards a provider and show screenshots
to others etc of private communications talking about the last provider. You know who
you are. Red

From what I can see the reviews in question are informative to the community,
providing the comments are true.
Take what you want from them.

I pay attention to what's being said by all but I
fine tune and really pay attention to
the person(s) who isn't saying anything at all.
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #17
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Very True
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 12:06 PM   #18
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Providing that the comments
and reviewers are real and not a clone and the comments are true
I don't see what the issue is.

I have no clue why some are trying to hold Q at a higher regard than
other providers? It's her choice to be here
and If she offers BBFS then she's doing what she wants to do,
she's not the only provider around here who offers it. (I don't offer it)
Apparently, everything is alright with her.
You have to have a thick skin to be here.

So, if some things are being said out in the open .... so what!
If a tone of a review or a comment isn't to your
licking then stop reading that persons reviews/comments.

There are providers who openly offer BBFS and there are providers
who offer it on the low and stupidly think it's just a secret between the two of you.

There are plenty of you guys who enjoy seeing BBFS providers
and if that's your thing then that's on you. Don't try and act like
you're better than the next guy. Just enjoy your time w/the provider and
carry on about your day. There is a place for you all to share info if you choose to do it privately,
but don't be all low down and loose lipped towards a provider and show screenshots
to others etc of private communications talking about the last provider. You know who
you are. Red

From what I can see the reviews in question are informative to the community,
providing the comments are true.
Take what you want from them.

I pay attention to what's being said by all but I
fine tune and really pay attention to
the person(s) who isn't saying anything at all.

Your absolutely Right
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:15 PM   #19
Dickjonesbr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

To the op. Every provider has their own opinions on what they are worth. Some hobbiest are value shoppers and some pay because they know what they like. So it’s one of those questions that to each individual will have their own opinion. I have seen some providers who didn’t offer certain things they were the same amount as ones who did but they made it worth it. The same with providers who offered everything goes and was not worth the same as some who didn’t.

For the encounters part I like them because from time to time I will submit one. With that said when seeing a ROS that is lengthy tells me that person enjoyed the time spent with the provider. That leaves me wanting to see her and experience it for myself. The ones that just rush through and have one paragraph let’s me know that something was up and the mood was not good. Now that’s just my personal opinion. To the op I seen post by you and didn’t know from the activities described it sounded to good to be true. After reading several encounters with you I felt ashamed for judging. I want to see you one day because it is apparent that you make the session very enjoyable. For the details in the encounters one provider has been moved to the top of my list because one hobbiest finally wasn’t scared to endulge in all the activities they explored. Yes I’ve read the no reviews and with any negative review on anything you have to figured out if a bad time was actually had or that person was just mad because they felt they should have gotten more things for little to nothing.
Dickjonesbr is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 01:48 PM   #20
Gabby_Belle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393344
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Review culture

The only issue I've had about reviews is the fake ones that pop up & are misleading. I personally have had to deal with that on another board & it was a pain in the ass to get removed (although its a moot point now, since that site is no longer available to those of us in the US without a vpn).

Example being, my fake review ultimately was a booking assistant that I had decided to part ways with that went through and made a review just to throw shade. They could not even describe accurately what I look like or what my sessions are anything like. Thank god, TER saw that & yanked it down. But it took a whole month of investigating before that happened. So, ultimately, said person mentioned earlier might not be offering any of that -could just be some butthurt person trying to throw shade or give the wrong impression even.

I'm a big fan of testimonials -but I agree that reviews are a double edged sword for sure. And while I never offer BBFS, I don't judge those that do -however, I more than likely not see someone that does engage in that risky activity. But then again, who's to say that said date isn't engaging in that in general just not with providers. I can only keep myself safe
Gabby_Belle is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:35 PM   #21
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default And i shall retire...

And look back at the REALLY GOOD ONES..LOL..
Meh.. xxoo annie

Not our place to give advice when they sooner or latter have a sudden "cough" in de trooattt..dr..
Nope... not mine to say it's the dumbest move a girl OR GUY.. could make..
I'm old..what do I no huh ..
Yikeys.. xxoo annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:38 PM   #22
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Tasteful reviews are fine. I'm talking about the reviews...You know what...Nevermind lololol...
....I'm not saying reviews aren't beneficial lol I'm saying keep in mind if your going to put things out in the open and Not ROS tone it down Damn ....(and for the love of God this post isn't about " a certain someone" btw that's not my business or concern I wanted to make this post before all that)....

But Who am I to give a opinion about something out in the open...It's just a opinion of a opinionated person lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:39 PM   #23
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
And look back at the REALLY GOOD ONES..LOL..
Meh.. xxoo annie

Not our place to give advice when they sooner or latter have a sudden "cough" in de trooattt..dr..
Nope... not mine to say it's the dumbest move a girl OR GUY.. could make..
I'm old..what do I no huh ..
Yikeys.. xxoo annie

Lol
Ok I just reread your comment for the 7th time and had to edit my comment lol
You not telling no lies
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 10:44 PM   #24
Phoenixx
Operation GTFO

User ID: 427165
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool bros boast session

Quote:
Originally Posted by myren1900 View Post
some comments on recent reviews have gone too far about
discussing details that should have been kept in the ROS.

Mmm hmm...

Phoenixx is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 11:49 AM   #25
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

10th is the CHARM..
xxoo annie
Old 07-13-2018, 01:56 PM   #26
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I remember when gas was only $0.86 a gallon! 😂
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:12 PM   #27
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixx View Post
Mmm hmm...

😬
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 03:43 PM   #28
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

IF wishes were horses THEN begged would ride. .
Old 07-14-2018, 10:53 PM   #29
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by televill View Post
Reviews, if penned properly, are very beneficial for others. Prior to the temporary shut down, we were able to obtain all relevant information concerning potential dating partners. It was essentially yelp where the potential dating partners, such as a business, were normally exposed for the their respective positive attributes. Certainly there are people that author crude comments as well as post indifferent replies, but obviously that is a bi-product of the free speech we are allowed. But the popovers benefit from this as well: by providing outstanding customer service, the reviews accumulate substantial value that only enriches her brand.

As to rates, this new format makes it difficult to directly identify rates. Indirect methods are not necessary, which would appear to require direct contact with the dating partner. This could lead to an immediate reply from the suitor, asking for less upon receipt of a response from the potential dating partner.

TV
This+1000

While I don’t like every word that’s been written about me even in positive reviews....

My reviews and the guys who wrote them seem to be pretty darn good...

To the point where just about every gent who contacts me says something about it.....

I don’t mean to sound harsh but the gents I know I’m going to enjoy spending time with (respectful of me, my boundaries, the things I offer and lots more) will do their research ...they will go find the answers to the questions they have on their own..and if they feel they can’t , they will offer up screening so that we both feel comfortable talking openly...if a guy can’t, won’t or just plain refuses or isn’t smart enough to figure it out ...he is more than likely not someone I want to spend time with...he’s a danger to himself, me and my world and this community as a whole..

Now about rates...we can all charge as little or as much as we please and I for the most part in line with that...

I personally want to raise mine.... from 250/hr to 300 because I know damn well what I offer is worth it... I am decent looking not perfect I’m very GFE...with a pretty open menu with about 3 no no things...and I have a fan base if you will...but there are a few things I know I need to work on in order for guys to see that price and for it to make sense to me...

I want a private incall
More pro photos and not the heavily photoshopped kind but something that isn’t a selfie
Work on getting my website how I want it
Lose about 20-30 pounds

These are personal goals ..short term of course...but all things I know will help justify a 300 price tag..

Just my .02 fwiw
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 09:11 AM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by televill View Post
Reviews, if penned properly, are very beneficial for others. Prior to the temporary shut down, we were able to obtain all relevant information concerning potential dating partners. It was essentially yelp where the potential dating partners, such as a business, were normally exposed for the their respective positive attributes. Certainly there are people that author crude comments as well as post indifferent replies, but obviously that is a bi-product of the free speech we are allowed. But the popovers benefit from this as well: by providing outstanding customer service, the reviews accumulate substantial value that only enriches her brand.

As to rates, this new format makes it difficult to directly identify rates. Indirect methods are not necessary, which would appear to require direct contact with the dating partner. This could lead to an immediate reply from the suitor, asking for less upon receipt of a response from the potential dating partner.

TV

There are probably only seven "penned properly" reviews in NOLA, even less in TX.

For a review to give pertinent information it only needs to give a couple of things:
  • is the lady the same as her photos
  • is her incall clean, safe
  • did you enjoy your time with the lady.

Anything else is just a fucktard beating his chest, or slapping another fucktard's butt.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women