Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2024, 04:20 PM   #16
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default it's a big heard and you ain't in it

Regarding a quote from the article
Quote:
...Concurrently, the human population developed an increasing level of herd immunity, resulting in a decrease in the number of people who got infected and a substantial decline in the occurrence of severe illness among those who got infected...
You aren't in that heard if you got the shot.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 04:57 PM   #17
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Still very proud to say I'm jab free!
I was media-bullied and scare3d into getting three jabs die to the genersl initial hysteria and my age at that time . . .but when they started frmanding more and more frequent jasbs . . .and "safe and effective" became a joke, I dropped out of the jab-a-month club.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 05:35 PM   #18
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Regarding a quote from the article
You aren't in that heard if you got the shot.
Au contraire. That's why you vaccinate calves with everything under the sun. So they'll have herd immunity. I believe we should extend at least the same consideration and compassion to our fellow human beings as we do to our cattle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
I was media-bullied and scare3d into getting three jabs die to the genersl initial hysteria and my age at that time . . .but when they started frmanding more and more frequent jasbs . . .and "safe and effective" became a joke, I dropped out of the jab-a-month club.
Me too. I belong to the "vaccine-every-two-months" club. I only got 6 shots last year! And I'm not kidding, I did get six, although only one was for COVID.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 06:20 PM   #19
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Au contraire. That's why you vaccinate calves with everything under the sun. So they'll have herd immunity. I believe we should extend at least the same consideration and compassion to our fellow human beings as we do to our cattle.

Me too. I belong to the "vaccine-every-two-months" club. I only got 6 shots last year! And I'm not kidding, I did get six, although only one was for COVID.
It's stupid to Vaccinate Cattle since they feed them with feed containing fattening Hormones then they vaccinate them and with in a year of their life they are hanging on a hook in a slaughter house. All the hormones and vaccines are contained within the meat, they don't cook out all the way and you ingest it. That's one reason why I limit my red meat intake Pork is even worse. The reason why Livestock Farmers vaccinate cattle is because it's a law. They probably wouldn't vaccinate those animals otherwise.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 PM   #20
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
It's stupid to Vaccinate Cattle since they feed them with feed containing fattening Hormones then they vaccinate them and with in a year of their life they are hanging on a hook in a slaughter house. All the hormones and vaccines are contained within the meat, they don't cook out all the way and you ingest it. That's one reason why I limit my red meat intake Pork is even worse. The reason why Livestock Farmers vaccinate cattle is because it's a law. They probably wouldn't vaccinate those animals otherwise.
Totally inaccurate post, you clearly don’t know anything about animal agriculture .
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2024, 09:05 PM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Sorry to inform ya but there was never a variant. The Pandemic was never anything but a World Wide heist on human health and well being. More people fell ill from shear worry and fear than anything else. They are already planning another Pandemic with the H5N1 Bird Flu.
Fear alone will not put anyone on a ventilator. The original variant from Wu Han, China could and so could the delta variant. You don't remember that hospitals were running out of ventilators in 2020 (when there wasn't a a vaccine available). The Hydroxychloquil didn't work neither did the Ivermectin. Trump and Dr. Ben Carson got very sick with CoVid19 before they received the monoclonal antibodies. This was experimental at the time they got it. It was not available to the public for several months after Trump and Carson got it. The monoclonal antibodies continued to be the cure up until the Omnicron Variant became the dominant strain of Sars_CoV2 virus. By summer of 2021 the M-RNA vaccines had been rolled out to the general public.

According to the CDC the SARS_CoV2 virus is a mutating virus and did/does have variants. Where are you getting your information from? It's certainly not from the CDC.

From the link below:

What You Need to Know
Viruses like SARS-CoV-2 continuously evolve as changes in the genetic code (caused by genetic mutations or viral recombination) occur during replication of the genome.
SARS-CoV-2 has consistently mutated over the course of the pandemic, resulting in variants that are different from the original SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many variants of SARS-CoV-2 have been found in the United States and globally.
Scientists use multiple classification systems to describe and communicate similarities and differences between SARS-CoV-2 viruses.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...fications.html
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 04:34 AM   #22
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Au contraire. That's why you vaccinate calves with everything under the sun. So they'll have herd immunity. I believe we should extend at least the same consideration and compassion to our fellow human beings as we do to our cattle....
All notwithstanding the classic dictionary definitions of herd immunity and vaccine. Respectfully disagree a lot, a lot. One vaccinates calves to keep their value up for sale. Frankly, I avoid meats that are overly medicated these days. The whole cattle bit (others as well) is a dollar equation. These days a rancher can scan the ear tag of a critter and determine if they should sell it now or wait for better market conditions. Actually it's been that way for years.

As to the mere concept of a vaccine. A vaccine introduces an attenuated version of a bug-a-boo, i.e. it won't harm you, and your body attacks it and builds it's defenses against it, some with longer term memory and some not. The mRNA gene therapy instructs your DNA to create an incomplete version of the bug-a-boo then attempts to combat it. What could possibly go wrong?!? A lot, it turns out.

In either scenario, if your immune system is not up to task, it don't work. A point to ponder: Never in all of human kind has an mRNA shot been distributed to humans until the covid shot. All mRNA attempts in the past failed miserably and never - as in ever - made it out of clinical trials, typically because of elevated deaths associated to it. It took purposely induced panic, aka fear, to get beyond the obvious hurdles to foist it upon the unsuspecting masses. Maybe you don't remember that. Hmmm...

And here we are talking about elevated deaths and censoring people who do not agree with the government diktats dujour. Now, if your goal is to go through life to end up on my smoker and I'm like the folks that ate FJB's grand-pappy, then go for it or maybe you just need a new religion and savior.

Old 05-09-2024, 05:05 AM   #23
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Friendly reminder for those that forgot to pay attention...

Old 05-09-2024, 06:48 AM   #24
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Sorry to inform ya but there was never a variant. The Pandemic was never anything but a World Wide heist on human health and well being. More people fell ill from shear worry and fear than anything else. They are already planning another Pandemic with the H5N1 Bird Flu.
Armchair medical professionals all agree, disease is a figment of the imagination. And the NWO is at the helm of changing the narrative to fit the needs of shifting money towards climate conservation next. What won't these scientists do to scam people??

Imagine the long- con of going to school, picking a science major, and then getting a master's degree or a PhD, but then finding out that the education and understanding of molecular level biology and science is all about controlling other's people and their money!??? I bet medical doctors are bummed that you figured all that out before they went to med school though. And the climate ppl are all leftist who just don't understand the cycles of climate extremism like the increases of bigger hurricanes and tornados- those things are also attempts to control the money of the common man, by the elitist's on the left.

I heard Soros paid for all those scientists so he could become the master of the universe.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 07:00 AM   #25
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Totally inaccurate post, you clearly don’t know anything about animal agriculture .
anyone who watches Dr. Pol would agree that Levi's concept of animal vaccines and medication are essential to safe health of the heard. He's clearly never seen how contagious Pneumonia or foot rot can be, - I think good old Dr. P should be mandatory watching for anyone who cannot think of how animals are treated for diseases both prophylactically and as a response to existing disease. He' doesn't advocate for MORE inorganic remedies, but certainly uses good medicines when needed. Often times, it's a matter of adding some minerals or additives to diets etc.

People are just like those same animals- and antibiotics are not the enemy- abuse of them maybe. - Grain feed vs. grass feed, is a choice by the farmer who doens't have enough of one type to feed his livestock and costs.

And all this baloney about cow farts and patties being derogatory is stupid too. If you've never been around a farm that uses that same manure to enrich the fields to grow any crop; you equally don't know anything about a farm. Not much goes to waste! And you cannot have any livestock without the input and output of food. It's not a climate concern with regards to animals- Large scale burning of fossil fuels -yeah, but not cause Clarabell the Cow took a shit.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 07:11 AM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
What's inaccurate?
Old 05-09-2024, 07:18 AM   #27
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Armchair medical professionals all agree, disease is a figment of the imagination. And the NWO is at the helm of changing the narrative to fit the needs of shifting money towards climate conservation next. What won't these scientists do to scam people??

Imagine the long- con of going to school, picking a science major, and then getting a master's degree or a PhD, but then finding out that the education and understanding of molecular level biology and science is all about controlling other's people and their money!??? I bet medical doctors are bummed that you figured all that out before they went to med school though. And the climate ppl are all leftist who just don't understand the cycles of climate extremism like the increases of bigger hurricanes and tornados- those things are also attempts to control the money of the common man, by the elitist's on the left.

I heard Soros paid for all those scientists so he could become the master of the universe.
You would be surprised how many Doctors and Nurses wouldn't take the Vaccine but they do because they would lose their job. If you're bent on taking a vaccine then go ahead take it. It cracks me up people think Vaccines are miracle drugs.
Old 05-09-2024, 08:15 AM   #28
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

1.) “We had the highest COVID death rate. We had one of the highest vaccination rates in the world in our country. We had 16% of the COVID deaths in this country, and we only have 4.2% of the world’s population. So whatever we were doing was wrong.”

2.) Other countries with very low vaccination rates, like Haiti and Nigeria, had 1/200th the COVID death rate that the US had.

3.) “There were more deaths reported from the COVID vaccine than all vaccines in history combined since they started keeping records in 1986.”

4.) COVID was a disease of the old and infirm. But we mandated the shots on young people, and now they’re collapsing during sports and getting cancer.

5.) In Pfizer’s clinical trials, people in the vaccine group had a 23% higher death rate from all causes than the placebo group.

• “It appears that if you take the vaccine ... you’re 400% or 500% more likely to have a fatal cardiac arrest over the next six months than if you don't.”

“If you just want to base your opinion on what they say, you would never take it.”
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 08:30 AM   #29
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Fear alone will not put anyone on a ventilator. The original variant from Wu Han, China could and so could the delta variant. You don't remember that hospitals were running out of ventilators in 2020 (when there wasn't a a vaccine available). The Hydroxychloquil didn't work neither did the Ivermectin. Trump and Dr. Ben Carson got very sick with CoVid19 before they received the monoclonal antibodies. This was experimental at the time they got it. It was not available to the public for several months after Trump and Carson got it. The monoclonal antibodies continued to be the cure up until the Omnicron Variant became the dominant strain of Sars_CoV2 virus. By summer of 2021 the M-RNA vaccines had been rolled out to the general public.

According to the CDC the SARS_CoV2 virus is a mutating virus and did/does have variants. Where are you getting your information from? It's certainly not from the CDC.

From the link below:

What You Need to Know
Viruses like SARS-CoV-2 continuously evolve as changes in the genetic code (caused by genetic mutations or viral recombination) occur during replication of the genome.
SARS-CoV-2 has consistently mutated over the course of the pandemic, resulting in variants that are different from the original SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many variants of SARS-CoV-2 have been found in the United States and globally.
Scientists use multiple classification systems to describe and communicate similarities and differences between SARS-CoV-2 viruses.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...fications.html
Fear won't get you on a Ventilator, Doctors do that. But fear and anxiety sabotages the immune system and that is a factor in causing illness in many people. A Doctor telling a Patient they have a Cold or a Flu doesn't have much impact because those illnesses are common and everyone has had experience with them and they aren't being politicized . But Covid initiates a higher level of concern because of the level of publicity and Covid isn't any more serious than a cold or a flu the symptoms are virtually the same.
Old 05-09-2024, 09:44 AM   #30
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Quote:
What's inaccurate?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Now, if your goal is to go through life to end up on my smoker and I'm like the folks that ate FJB's grand-pappy, then go for it or maybe you just need a new religion and savior.
Levianon, I'm not aware of any government vaccination requirements for cattle except for brucellosis if they're transported interstate.

As to hormones, I posted about calves, and you replied mentioning "Livestock Farmers", also known as ranchers. Cow - calf operations don't sell many calves. They wait until they're weaned to go to auction. Ranchers try to mostly feed cattle with grass and hay, because feed is expensive. To the extent that feed used by ranchers has hormones, I wouldn't think the cattle would have much in their system.

Feedlots are a different story, as they can use implants and feeds with low levels of hormones. You're going to get a lot more hormones though by eating pinto beans than you will cattle. A hell of a lot more if you eat a lot of tofu.

I personally don't worry about antibiotics and hormones in beef, but if it worries you, you can avoid beef, like you're doing, or buy organic beef. The big thing is to exercise and eat lots of fruits and vegetables and stay away from fatty meats and the like, and you do that.

You're not going to find meat from cattle that haven't been vaccinated. But I don't see how that could make a difference in your health. I've been shot full of vaccines more than any cow on the planet. WYID has looked at this closer than you, and he'd have no problem putting me on a grill and then chowing down, Hannibal Lector style. Actually I may put that into my living will. It would save my estate about $12,000 in funeral expenses.

Hopefully Farmstud will correct me if I'm wrong. He knows a lot more about this than I do.
Tiny is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women