Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47806
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #16
CJ7
Valued Poster

we were in Iraq to save the people from an evil dictator, whats not to love?

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #17
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Islam is the only major religion that advocates decieving and killing unbelievers or even considers them enemies.
The Bible would like to have a word with you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bible

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

1)If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

I would edit the OP and title to say "Other countries" as opposed to Muslims. There are plenty of Muslims who live in the US and serve our country and love our country as much as any other citizen. There are also plenty of non-Islamic countries that dislike us for what we've done.
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #18
Old Dingus
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
The Bible would like to have a word with you...
I am curious as to which Bible and which translation you reference. In my limited understanding there are many translations which take differing levels on many concepts, paticularly as to literal level of action.

It is also my understanding that there are many muslims who are truly peace loving and do not wish harm on anyone. Just as there are misguided christians amongst us who look for unfortunate actions.

Old Dingus
Old Dingus is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 05:20 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I wasn't aware that the Muslims "hate" the United States.
I didn't say all Muslims were like StupidOldlyingFart and "hate the United States."

However, I did say there were some Muslims who were like StupidOldLyingFart and "who Hate America."

Key word "who."
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:23 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

whiny HATES America, but jacks off on the ficking constitution!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 02:36 AM   #21
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Two reasons mainly.

Because we support Israel, and because we are suppose to be a
Christian Nation (If they only knew)

Motto: Kill the Saturday people first (Jews) and then the Sunday people
next (Christians) and then all other Infidels (Hindus, Buddhist, Wiccans, Etc,)

The Jew will be hiding behind a rock and the rock will cry out, there is a
Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him.

After all the Infidels are killed off, then there will be peace, so yeah
it is a peaceful religion.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:36 AM   #22
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

The Muslims don't hate us, some Muslims hate us. I suspect some of us don't like them all that much either.

As to why some Muslims hate us, there would be a long list of specifics that would never be quite complete for after completing a list someone could always add," oh yeah, this one too."

But to sum it up succinctly we are hated because we are not under their control.
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:06 AM   #23
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dingus View Post
I am curious as to which Bible and which translation you reference. In my limited understanding there are many translations which take differing levels on many concepts, paticularly as to literal level of action.

It is also my understanding that there are many muslims who are truly peace loving and do not wish harm on anyone. Just as there are misguided christians amongst us who look for unfortunate actions.

Old Dingus
Yeah the point is that in pretty much any religion, you can probably find something about attacking nonbelievers if you dig back far enough, especially if you take everything literally.

As you said, there are many Muslims who just want to live their lives in peace and don't wish harm upon others.
Old 04-25-2013, 08:37 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Power hungry people use religion as a means to that end.

It is done with all religions. If it wasn't religion, it would be some others means. That is why a concentration of power and wealth should not be allowed to pass from generation to generation.

May I say estate tax!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:47 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:00 AM   #26
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Muslims hate us as the Native Americans learned to hate us.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:55 AM   #27
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Muslims hate us as the Native Americans learned to hate us.
Then we introduced them to firewater and they loved us so much they let us have quite a bit of arable land and water.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Then we introduced them to firewater and they loved us so much they let us have quite a bit of arable land and water.

Yea they sure ''let us have it''!

We murdered them like dogs and gave the few we didn't , whiskey.

Look, they had something (Land) we wanted and we took it. Just like the Middle East has something (Oil) we want.

This ain't rocket science.

People don't like you when you take what they think is theirs.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:03 AM   #29
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Look, they had something (Land) we wanted and we took it. Just like the Middle East has something (Oil) we want.

“Has it not been held from the beginning of the world down to this day, from the time the Israelites took possession of the land of Canaan, which they got from alien enemies—and is it not the well-settled law of war to-day that the whole property of alien enemies belonged to the conqueror, and that it is at his mercy and his clemency what should be done with it?” by Major General (USA) Benjamin “Spoons” Butler, 1863.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:22 AM   #30
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post

Don't forget about Smallpox, the gift that keeps on giving!

To be fair, what we did isn't different from stuff that goes on all over the world even today.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women