Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162649
Yssup Rider60405
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48453
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41651
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36042
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-30-2014, 11:42 AM   #16
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I really hate to agree with Tutus, but, the MO is the same as what occurred with me with dames.

Luckily, I never provided him with personal info, being a moderator at ASPD at the time was enough to get me in, and in retrospect, I am glad he didn't know who I was, luckily, even if he got my license plate, it was a work vehicle, not in my name.

And as we can see with Loneshark, its sure as fuck OK for him to dish out intimate details about the people whe see or want to see his ho's.

Take note people, three times is a pattern, and its not a good one, you want pussy? Well you better be prepared for it to come back and haunt you.

This is ONE reason why I don't like pimps, they have no vested interest in satisfying the customer, and its clear dames will let his emotions, cut into their business, showing that the only person he cares about, is himself.

All that said, I'm tired from typing and have to go take a nap, in my bedroom at the Kane Regional old age home.......

host image online
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:09 PM   #17
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Damn dames, get off the RTM button, I will deal with this when I get home. I am trying to work at my real job.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:12 PM   #18
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25
Default LAWD GEEZUS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Damn dames, get off the RTM button, I will deal with this when I get home. I am trying to work at my real job.
You beat me to it...
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:16 PM   #19
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
I really hate to agree with Tutus, but, the MO is the same as what occurred with me with dames.

Luckily, I never provided him with personal info, being a moderator at ASPD at the time was enough to get me in, and in retrospect, I am glad he didn't know who I was, luckily, even if he got my license plate, it was a work vehicle, not in my name.

And as we can see with Loneshark, its sure as fuck OK for him to dish out intimate details about the people whe see or want to see his ho's.

Take note people, three times is a pattern, and its not a good one, you want pussy? Well you better be prepared for it to come back and haunt you.

This is ONE reason why I don't like pimps, they have no vested interest in satisfying the customer, and its clear dames will let his emotions, cut into their business, showing that the only person he cares about, is himself.

All that said, I'm tired from typing and have to go take a nap, in my bedroom at the Kane Regional old age home.......
Yeah, I'm out writing down license plates all day. Because that information is useful how? And for the record you used to forget and email me from your work address which is, to put it mildly, a unique domain. So I do know who you are. But yet, as shitty as you've been to me on here you acknowledge that nothing has come "back to haunt you." But you're on here loudly trying to scare people away from using us. Meanwhile you don't hobby and you don't write reviews.

One goofball makes something up and a few more repeat it and it becomes the "truth" on here. And the mods provide the platform for it. They have time to bitch at me for asking that the bashing stop per the guidelines. But they don't have time to enforce the guidelines. That's the deal on here.
dames4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:42 PM   #20
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dames4u View Post
One goofball makes something up and a few more repeat it and it becomes the "truth" on here. And the mods provide the platform for it.

Hey dames, the mods here are not fact-finding judges. They don't know what the "truth" is. Only you and tatas know. Your best bet is to spill your own beans (without outing anyone). Did you or did you not leave messages on tatas' phone suggesting his employer might not be thrilled to learn he wants to use your service?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:47 PM   #21
luckyman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Can I PLEASE be screened so I can start seeing some hot chicks?
luckyman1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:53 PM   #22
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyman1 View Post
Can I PLEASE be screened so I can start seeing some hot chicks?

Look at that, dames. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Bashing is good for your business.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:13 PM   #23
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Look at that, dames. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Bashing is good for your business.
He was screened over a month ago but hasn't booked. I think he's trying to make some sort of joke, one not nearly as funny as your Borat photo. I am going to threaten luckyman as soon as I'm done writing this post.

I think what I've learned is that nothing on here is "good" for business. Most of the people on ECCIE hobby in the $80-100 price range. Or they don't hobby at all (Devo). Yet they feel they have the right to throw feces at any provider for any reason. This site is only relevant if you find that sort of thing amusing. And that's really not the market I'm aiming for.
Old 07-30-2014, 02:28 PM   #24
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Now that is the second funniest post Ive read in weeks. Congrats to Cman for still being #1 ...it was close.

Funny a guy who's very existence of having a verified account in violation of site guidelines jerks off on the RTM button demanding that guidelines be enforced.

Fact is Tatas was already screened and deemed safe, he was only banned once Dames connected his info to his handle.

Fuckin rootypoops.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 02:45 PM   #25
devdevve
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Yesterday I said:

"have to admit i find myself hoping the ramifications of this thread compel dames4u to do some kind of desperate discount."

Around noon, in response to a PMed inquiry about their rates, Dames4U had this to say:

"your thoughtless post cost you any chances of ever being a client. you've rendered yourself ineligible for screening.

have a good day, sir."

Take that for what it's worth.
devdevve is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #26
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Summer will be over soon and school will be starting, so he won't be around as often.

OOOOOPS! Did I say something I should not have???
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:07 PM   #27
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebusknebus View Post
Summer will be over soon and school will be starting, so he won't be around as often.

OOOOOPS! Did I say something I should not have???
That can't be, Eccie's policy is that all providers under 21 must provide Eccie with copies of their ID and we all know Dames always follows site guidelines

Chica Chaser could certainly verify that he has been provided with that information and that anyone visiting Dames has no worries about such issues.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:11 PM   #28
nbattousai21
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

*Sits patiently and quietly waiting for more drama*

DAMN i love reading these posts
nbattousai21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #29
dames4u
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
That can't be, Eccie's policy is that all providers under 21 must provide Eccie with copies of their ID and we all know Dames always follows site guidelines

Chica Chaser could certainly verify that he has been provided with that information and that anyone visiting Dames has no worries about such issues.
Everyone be sure to thank AG now that I'm no longer posting any photos on ECCIE. His "wit" is a lot better than pics of naked hot girls. Everyone be sure to thank him.

I literally don't know what Rebus is talking about. He's another one who I've refused to do business with (he's well know among providers as a total creep).

And finally Devdev...we don't take clients who are poor/cheap enough to so much as use the word "discount." That's what it's worth.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #30
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I am offended! I am no where near as upscale as most of you! I hobby in the $25-$40 range
BSer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women